Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Free base the light

gntheG

the important order to go in is: Crown, 6th, Throat, Heart, Solar, Sacral, Base. I believe I am on throat chakra and then next comes Heart. But I had a feeling that once throat is open, I should then jump to base and work up so that they meet in the middle, at the heart. but my own thought confuses me, because that liquid light should travel down all the way to the base, like you are germinating seeds, no? I dont want to get this order wrong, and I'm only a chakra or 2 away from the green light, jack. question is, i should go straight down, then go back up, branching out to the hips, and then i still do the shoulders, and then temples? When we visualize the heart chakra, do we visualize it with a swastika, or the 6 pointed star with a swastika inside of it?

You sound very confused. By "free base" do you mean smoking crack?

Forget all the strange things you are imagining. And just follow the directions.

You sound very confused. By "free base" do you mean smoking crack?

Forget all the strange things you are imagining. And just follow the directions.
fair enough. although 'free base' is also used in the nicotine vaping world. and i think it sounds like cool term. i dont really need your help anyway just wanted to say something i guess idk. have an enjoyable rest of the week

Hello, the masculine energy steaming from the base chakra, and the feminine energy dripping from the 6th chakra meets at the Sun chakra, not the hearth.

As for opening the chakras, please go as advised. The above does not have anything to do with opening the chakras, opening the chakras has to go from top to all the way to the bottom so that energy can flow upwards more easily as it wants to flow upwards somewhy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back