Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

FEW OBSERVATIONS ON THE FINAL RTR AND OUR YAHOO GROUPS

kingsceasar@...

I feel the Final RTR we do is really also exposing the kikes in the group, especially when they insist on their stupidity, that’s how you know some. Nevertheless, I have noticed if you come from a xian background and you are dedicated to Satan , doing the RTR, you’ll find some kike thoughts popping into your mind, this is the effect of the RTR and maybe your soul trying to go back to comfortable bondage. I’ll advice you doing more of void meditations and surrounding yourself with demonic blue energy with affirmations to keep entities not of Satan from you.Any spiritual satanist here knows that he/she would prefer attracting your own satanic soul mate than to be with otherwise. If you want that, then do the workings and continue your fight for Satan. It must surely manifest, just as every other working.Due to the fact I have noticed so many kike posts in the group, I only read the posts of the HPs and few others like Lydia , Johnson Ankemi and others I see regularly. Those who have issues with themselves such as not been dedicated to Satan have to be careful or leave because your lives is soon getting miserable ?. I warn you.
Hail SATAN 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back