Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

felt FATHER

Nasir Khan

<td val[/IMG]was doing the deep meditation (beginning of the 5 month spiritual training )felt the heaviness but continued to meditate felt a buzz in my head,felt as if time was slowing down, there was no space,my senses were hightened, an electric(energy)charge ran through me, and finally i could not say if time stood still (my breathing also slowed down considerably) could not make out any distance like i was in infinite space.Was continuing this when all of a sudden i felt a presence and a faint outline of blue. i felt the presence of FATHER SATAN,(i actually asked him who he was as i felt his presence before i saw the light and it was faint.)HE said HIS NAME WAS ENKI.I fet a feeling of peacefulness which i had never felt my entire life. I actually cried tears of joy.HE asked me what i wanted,i asked FATHER for a wife(asked him to choose for me  as he would make the best choice),for a GD and to make me strong enough and be of service to HIS religion.Came out of trance felt HIS +ve energy and meditated on it.behind FATHER SATAN there was a very powerful white gold light .What is the significance of the white gold light.

HAIL SATAN.

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.

White-Gold energy is the most powerful kind of energy, it is also the colour of Satan's aura, so if you saw it, You probably did speak to Satan.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

was doing the deep meditation (beginning of the 5 month spiritual training )felt the heaviness but continued to meditate felt a buzz in my head,felt as if time was slowing down, there was no space,my senses were hightened, an electric(energy)charge ran through me, and finally i could not say if time stood still (my breathing also slowed down considerably) could not make out any distance like i was in infinite space.Was continuing this when all of a sudden i felt a presence and a faint outline of blue. i felt the presence of FATHER SATAN,(i actually asked him who he was as i felt his presence before i saw the light and it was faint.)HE said HIS NAME WAS ENKI.I fet a feeling of peacefulness which i had never felt my entire life. I actually cried tears of joy.HE asked me what i wanted,i asked FATHER for a wife(asked him to choose for me  as he would make the best choice),for a GD and to make me strong enough and be of service to HIS religion.Came out of
trance felt HIS +ve energy and meditated on it.behind FATHER SATAN there was a very powerful white gold light .What is the significance of the white gold light.

HAIL SATAN.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

<td val[/IMG]White is the most powerful energy color there is. We use it to clean our auras, and do many, many meditations to empower us.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- On Fri, 2/19/10, Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] felt FATHER
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 19, 2010, 9:14 AM

<td style="font:[/IMG]was doing the deep meditation (beginning of the 5 month spiritual training )felt the heaviness but continued to meditate felt a buzz in my head,felt as if time was slowing down, there was no space,my senses were hightened, an electric(energy) charge ran through me, and finally i could not say if time stood still (my breathing also slowed down considerably) could not make out any distance like i was in infinite space.Was continuing this when all of a sudden i felt a presence and a faint outline of blue. i felt the presence of FATHER SATAN,(i actually asked him who he was as i felt his presence before i saw the light and it was faint.)HE said HIS NAME WAS ENKI.I fet a feeling of peacefulness which i had never felt my entire life. I actually cried tears of joy.HE asked me what i wanted,i asked FATHER for a wife(asked him to choose for me  as he would make the best choice),for a GD and to make me strong enough and be of service to HIS religion.Came out of trance felt HIS +ve energy and meditated on it.behind FATHER SATAN there was a very powerful white gold light .What is the significance of the white gold light.

HAIL SATAN.

[/TD]
The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage.
[/TD]

Cool! I felt our father's energy when I set up a niding pole about a month ago.
Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Nasir Khan <viruskhann@... wrote:

was doing the deep meditation (beginning of the 5 month spiritual training )felt the heaviness but continued to meditate felt a buzz in my head,felt as if time was slowing down, there was no space,my senses were hightened, an electric(energy)charge ran through me, and finally i could not say if time stood still (my breathing also slowed down considerably) could not make out any distance like i was in infinite space.Was continuing this when all of a sudden i felt a presence and a faint outline of blue. i felt the presence of FATHER SATAN,(i actually asked him who he was as i felt his presence before i saw the light and it was faint.)HE said HIS NAME WAS ENKI.I fet a feeling of peacefulness which i had never felt my entire life. I actually cried tears of joy.HE asked me what i wanted,i asked FATHER for a wife(asked him to choose for me  as he would make the best choice),for a GD and to make me strong enough and be of service to HIS religion.Came out of
trance felt HIS +ve energy and meditated on it.behind FATHER SATAN there was a very powerful white gold light .What is the significance of the white gold light.

HAIL SATAN.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Yahoo! Homepage. http://in.yahoo.com/

I wanted to improve spirituality and empower myself and it led me to spiritualism. The views of spiritualism and Satanism is what I needed and am 100% committed. Am in a community where many people are misguided and ill informed about KING and FATHER SATAN but this has not deterred me. My problem is that I have failed to get any black, blue or red candles for my initiation. I have done meditation found quite places to express my willingness and denounced all my previous alliances to christianity but feel shut out.
Am in Uganda and tried contacting some spiritualist but when we agreed on meeting we kept missing each other. Am asking for some suggestions because I can sense a lot of energy around me and I can determine many things in my life which come to pass but I have failed to understand any connection towards me from KING ENKI.
HAIL SATAN!

sorry about the goof up was so xcited about sharing with the group i got the chakras mixed up.Thnx for pointing it out.

HAIL SATAN

Spiritual Satanism is most definitely about empowering yourself. It is becoming fully aware of who and what you are and achieving a god status. You have not failed to get candles, you just haven't obtained them yet. You fail when you give up. You have the internet obviously, so acquiring the necessary tools for this are actually rather simple. There are many sites online that specialize in such supplies for rituals of this nature. Luciferinawitchcraft.com is where I usually order most of my supplies. I often travel and keep my eyes open for things the Father may guide me to. That is how I received my last Athame. My suggestion is to keep studying, keep researching, stay connected with message boards such as this one, and just learn everything you can about Spiritual Satanism and what exactly it means to you.

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 9:24 PM, wodeleaf <wodeleaf@... wrote:

I wanted to improve spirituality and empower myself and it led me to spiritualism. The views of spiritualism and Satanism is what I needed and am 100% committed. Am in a community where many people are misguided and ill informed about KING and FATHER SATAN but this has not deterred me. My problem is that I have failed to get any black, blue or red candles for my initiation. I have done meditation found quite places to express my willingness and denounced all my previous alliances to christianity but feel shut out.
Am in Uganda and tried contacting some spiritualist but when we agreed on meeting we kept missing each other. Am asking for some suggestions because I can sense a lot of energy around me and I can determine many things in my life which come to pass but I have failed to understand any connection towards me from KING ENKI.
HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back