Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

feeling energy question

[email protected]

So everyone will feel energy differently, so those who have experience with energy, how do you feel it ? I think it'd help me. I haven't been feeling it. Not even buzz. 

?HAIL SATAN?

You need to meditate everyday ,and do hatha yoga, and kundalini yoga everyday and you will feel the energy or your bioelectricity.
Consistency is the key here.

The easiest way I found to make people feel their bioelectricity for the first time is to rub the palms of your hands together very fast for about 10 seconds and then separate the palms by about 3 to 4 centimeters and holding them like that for a while.

You will feel some kind of sensation, everyone feels it differently, but you'll feel something. Like a magnetic sensation, or a light buzz, or a pushing and pulling sensation, a feeling as if a very weak electric current flows through their palms, feeling waves of warmth flowing through your skin, a tingling sensation simmilar to the feeling you have when a limb falls asleep, or something different but still distinct.

The way energy feels to you can be different from how others feel it, but this technique should at least give you a small sensation, an idea of how your bioelectricity feels.

Then by just meditating, vibrating runes and working on your chakra's you'll start feeling it in other parts of your body too, like the arms, the chest, back, legs and the head. Eventually you'll be able to feel your energy at will, but this is much easier when you have an idea of how it can feel to you.

I have made many people try this and they always told me they felt some kind of distinct sensation, which is their bioelectricity, even people who are very inexperienced meditators or people who never meditated could feel something.

After having them do it themselves I usually let them feel my hand afterwards, to which they usually have their minds blown because the difference in energy is quite noticeable, but it gives people undisputable proof of the existence of bioelectricity.

I am beginning to feel some sensation now after 1 year of dedicated doing a lot of magical work ever since, vibrating SATAN to raise my energies until I feel a pressure on the head. ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 3:31 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The easiest way I found to make people feel their bioelectricity for the first time is to rub the palms of your hands together very fast for about 10 seconds and then separate the palms by about 3 to 4 centimeters and holding them like that for a while.

You will feel some kind of sensation, everyone feels it differently, but you'll feel something. Like a magnetic sensation, or a light buzz, or a pushing and pulling sensation, a feeling as if a very weak electric current flows through their palms, feeling waves of warmth flowing through your skin, a tingling sensation simmilar to the feeling you have when a limb falls asleep, or something different but still distinct.

The way energy feels to you can be different from how others feel it, but this technique should at least give you a small sensation, an idea of how your bioelectricity feels.

Then by just meditating, vibrating runes and working on your chakra's you'll start feeling it in other parts of your body too, like the arms, the chest, back, legs and the head. Eventually you'll be able to feel your energy at will, but this is much easier when you have an idea of how it can feel to you.

I have made many people try this and they always told me they felt some kind of distinct sensation, which is their bioelectricity, even people who are very inexperienced meditators or people who never meditated could feel something.

After having them do it themselves I usually let them feel my hand afterwards, to which they usually have their minds blown because the difference in energy is quite noticeable, but it gives people undisputable proof of the existence of bioelectricity.

Raising Energies
[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
 ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Joy of Satan

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 11:49 AM, Ana Zurick <anazurick@... wrote:

I am beginning to feel some sensation now after 1 year of dedicated doing a lot of magical work ever since, vibrating SATAN to raise my energies until I feel a pressure on the head. ♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Joy of Satan

On Sunday, April 9, 2017 3:31 AM, "voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back