one day with jupiter square was 2 sittings of mantra, but i skipped on accident and did 16 instead. Did this ruin it, or can i do the 2 now and get back on track?

failed square?
one day with jupiter square was 2 sittings of mantra, but i skipped on accident and did 16 instead. Did this ruin it, or can i do the 2 now and get back on track?
Because numerology is the defining characteristic of a square, unfortunately, the working needs to be restarted.
To more easily avoid this problem, please use the Lilith Master Square application by Bigot Boy: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41610&p=171837&hilit=liliths+master+square#p171837
Use Henu's link at the bottom of the thread, and good luck on your future squares!
0
one day with jupiter square was 2 sittings of mantra, but i skipped on accident and did 16 instead. Did this ruin it, or can i do the 2 now and get back on track?
Because numerology is the defining characteristic of a square, unfortunately, the working needs to be restarted.
To more easily avoid this problem, please use the Lilith Master Square application by Bigot Boy: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41610&p=171837&hilit=liliths+master+square#p171837
Use Henu's link at the bottom of the thread, and good luck on your future squares!
" post_id=314310 time=1641810060 user_id=21286]
one day with jupiter square was 2 sittings of mantra, but i skipped on accident and did 16 instead. Did this ruin it, or can i do the 2 now and get back on track?
Because numerology is the defining characteristic of a square, unfortunately, the working needs to be restarted.
is there any benifit to finishing it?
0
" post_id=314310 time=1641810060 user_id=21286]
one day with jupiter square was 2 sittings of mantra, but i skipped on accident and did 16 instead. Did this ruin it, or can i do the 2 now and get back on track?
Because numerology is the defining characteristic of a square, unfortunately, the working needs to be restarted.
is there any benifit to finishing it?
is there any benifit to finishing it?
No there is not. If you've made an error during the square, unfortunately the entire squares energies are void and do not manifest anymore.
The planetary squares are extremely precise and fickle because of the numerological nature of them. One mistake, and all the energy crumbles like a sand castle.
However if one completes a square perfectly, the sandcastle solidifies into an unbreakable marble and gold palace.
The energies transform you fundamentally and can last for years, or even your whole life. They are some of the most transformative and powerful workings in existence.
Look for another date on the Satanic calendar to restart the Jupiter square and go at it again, being extra careful not to make a mistake next time.
Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]
The Temple. Temple of Zeus
Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum
Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]
0
is there any benifit to finishing it?
No there is not. If you've made an error during the square, unfortunately the entire squares energies are void and do not manifest anymore.
The planetary squares are extremely precise and fickle because of the numerological nature of them. One mistake, and all the energy crumbles like a sand castle.
However if one completes a square perfectly, the sandcastle solidifies into an unbreakable marble and gold palace.
The energies transform you fundamentally and can last for years, or even your whole life. They are some of the most transformative and powerful workings in existence.
Look for another date on the Satanic calendar to restart the Jupiter square and go at it again, being extra careful not to make a mistake next time.
However if one completes a square perfectly, the sandcastle solidifies into an unbreakable marble and gold palace.
The energies transform you fundamentally and can last for years, or even your whole life. They are some of the most transformative and powerful workings in existence.
This is very true. The energies don't just last for years, but they keep increasing and getting stronger over the years. Every time the planet is in a strong or good alignment, it puts more energy into the square that was done and more of that planet's energy into your soul.
This is why I say people shouldn't just do all the squares for no plan, and should know first that this planet is really going to help them, or be comfortable, or be beneficial.
I think this is also what happens in all those old temples and pyramids that were each dedicated to a planet, and were built with pieces and sizes perfectly matching the plan of the planet squares. It draws that planet energy into that temple forever in a very strong way.
0
However if one completes a square perfectly, the sandcastle solidifies into an unbreakable marble and gold palace.
The energies transform you fundamentally and can last for years, or even your whole life. They are some of the most transformative and powerful workings in existence.
This is very true. The energies don't just last for years, but they keep increasing and getting stronger over the years. Every time the planet is in a strong or good alignment, it puts more energy into the square that was done and more of that planet's energy into your soul.
This is why I say people shouldn't just do all the squares for no plan, and should know first that this planet is really going to help them, or be comfortable, or be beneficial.
I think this is also what happens in all those old temples and pyramids that were each dedicated to a planet, and were built with pieces and sizes perfectly matching the plan of the planet squares. It draws that planet energy into that temple forever in a very strong way.
This is the targeted message.
is there any benifit to finishing it?
No there is not. If you've made an error during the square, unfortunately the entire squares energies are void and do not manifest anymore.
The planetary squares are extremely precise and fickle because of the numerological nature of them. One mistake, and all the energy crumbles like a sand castle.
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
0
is there any benifit to finishing it?
No there is not. If you've made an error during the square, unfortunately the entire squares energies are void and do not manifest anymore.
The planetary squares are extremely precise and fickle because of the numerological nature of them. One mistake, and all the energy crumbles like a sand castle.
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
It does not. I've had 3 failed mercury squares, where I made a mistake on the last few days, and the energy mostly collapsed.
You can make use of it still by continuing with the planetary mantra as if doing a regular working. Do it for a set amount of repetitions, and transition the failed square into a 40 day or 90 day working, to prevent the failed square from being a complete waste of time and effort, however it is not the same as completing a square.
Squares fix the energy in a very permanent way, due to the numerology being very precise. The nature of a planetary square is to tap into the fundamental essence of the planetary energy, then invoke it into your being and reprogram the energy as it affects your being from the root up.
It unravels the planetary energy and influence on ones soul, strengthens and straightens the influence, and imprints the improved manifestation of the planetary influence upon your soul, overwriting the previous imprint that the planet had on you when you were born.
This has a direct effect on the underlying manifestation of ones being, as shown on ones natal chart and fundamentally rewrites your fate and everything ruled in your life by the said planet for which you completed the square.
When one does subsequent squares, it continues to refine and strengthen the influence of the planet and your power over the affairs ruled by the said planet, which directly enhances ones mastery over ones own existence.
To speak from my own experience, when I was a new Zevist, I was actually quite lacking in confidence as a person, and was very restrained and shy, but I completed 1 single sun square to change that, and the day I finished it my whole personally made a huge transformation.
I became more outgoing, more confident, more charismatic, etc. A wholistic transformation of my outward expression and personality.
The effects of that sun square still stick with me today, even though it was close to 8 years ago already.
Prior to doing a sun square, I had done a runic working with Uruz and Sowilo to boost my confidence and become more independent, able to stand better in my shoes, however it didn't do nearly as much for me as the square did.
Likely due to the fact I was new, my runic working didn't have as much power as it would have had when done by a more experienced Zevist with greater personal power, the effects would certainly be more pronounced if I did it today in my present condition, but I still do expect a perfectly completed square to have more power overall.
Perhaps other Zevists who have experience with the planetary squares and other workings can also give insight into this.
HAIL ZEUS!
Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]
The Temple. Temple of Zeus
Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum
Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]
0
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
It does not. I've had 3 failed mercury squares, where I made a mistake on the last few days, and the energy mostly collapsed.
You can make use of it still by continuing with the planetary mantra as if doing a regular working. Do it for a set amount of repetitions, and transition the failed square into a 40 day or 90 day working, to prevent the failed square from being a complete waste of time and effort, however it is not the same as completing a square.
Squares fix the energy in a very permanent way, due to the numerology being very precise. The nature of a planetary square is to tap into the fundamental essence of the planetary energy, then invoke it into your being and reprogram the energy as it affects your being from the root up.
It unravels the planetary energy and influence on ones soul, strengthens and straightens the influence, and imprints the improved manifestation of the planetary influence upon your soul, overwriting the previous imprint that the planet had on you when you were born.
This has a direct effect on the underlying manifestation of ones being, as shown on ones natal chart and fundamentally rewrites your fate and everything ruled in your life by the said planet for which you completed the square.
When one does subsequent squares, it continues to refine and strengthen the influence of the planet and your power over the affairs ruled by the said planet, which directly enhances ones mastery over ones own existence.
To speak from my own experience, when I was a new Zevist, I was actually quite lacking in confidence as a person, and was very restrained and shy, but I completed 1 single sun square to change that, and the day I finished it my whole personally made a huge transformation.
I became more outgoing, more confident, more charismatic, etc. A wholistic transformation of my outward expression and personality.
The effects of that sun square still stick with me today, even though it was close to 8 years ago already.
Prior to doing a sun square, I had done a runic working with Uruz and Sowilo to boost my confidence and become more independent, able to stand better in my shoes, however it didn't do nearly as much for me as the square did.
Likely due to the fact I was new, my runic working didn't have as much power as it would have had when done by a more experienced Zevist with greater personal power, the effects would certainly be more pronounced if I did it today in my present condition, but I still do expect a perfectly completed square to have more power overall.
Perhaps other Zevists who have experience with the planetary squares and other workings can also give insight into this.
HAIL ZEUS!
......
I love the way you explain things brother. One of the best.
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
It does not. I've had 3 failed mercury squares, where I made a mistake on the last few days, and the energy mostly collapsed.
You can make use of it still by continuing with the planetary mantra as if doing a regular working. Do it for a set amount of repetitions, and transition the failed square into a 40 day or 90 day working, to prevent the failed square from being a complete waste of time and effort, however it is not the same as completing a square.
*sigh*
I was there about 2 years ago. The Moon square. Like, 10 days before the finish or so. Miscounted.
The sense of disappointment I had was huge.
"You will be here as long as I am here and that is forever."
0
I think for the big squares if you did a lot if days the energy may still manifest. For the small square's its better to restart it.
It does not. I've had 3 failed mercury squares, where I made a mistake on the last few days, and the energy mostly collapsed.
You can make use of it still by continuing with the planetary mantra as if doing a regular working. Do it for a set amount of repetitions, and transition the failed square into a 40 day or 90 day working, to prevent the failed square from being a complete waste of time and effort, however it is not the same as completing a square.
*sigh*
I was there about 2 years ago. The Moon square. Like, 10 days before the finish or so. Miscounted.
The sense of disappointment I had was huge.
