Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Eyes

oddschemel

Ho-hum... Is the following anything special, just a coincidence, something minor, or something important? I've noticed for awhile there's a very red vein in my eye that never seems to go away, and it is in the shape of the damned Christian cross. Seriously, two equally wide veins sprout out from it perfectly vertical- forming the cross. Recently though, in my other eye, three individual veins appeared that do not go away either- and these three are identical. They are all in the shape of a ragged six, so there's 666 on my left eye. Are these oddly-shaped veins important or just oddities? And if they are important, what does it mean? The fake cross below my right iris and 666 below my left... Any ideas? They both just appeared one day and stay there no matter the amount of sleep I get. Hail Satan.

Honestly It sounds like an oddity but it sounds rather fascinating too. I dont know what to tell you, but I would really like to see pictures if you could lol. Im sorry I am not really helpful, its just I have never come across this before. Well I guess I do know people who have had the sixes appear like some oddity on their body before (birthmark) but never the other symbol. Hail Satan --- In [email protected], "oddschemel" <nikschemel@... wrote: Ho-hum... Is the following anything special, just a coincidence, something minor, or something important? I've noticed for awhile there's a very red vein in my eye that never seems to go away, and it is in the shape of the damned Christian cross. Seriously, two equally wide veins sprout out from it perfectly vertical- forming the cross. Recently though, in my other eye, three individual veins appeared that do not go away either- and these three are identical. They are all in the shape of a ragged six, so there's 666 on my left eye. Are these oddly-shaped veins important or just oddities? And if they are important, what does it mean? The fake cross below my right iris and 666 below my left... Any ideas? They both just appeared one day and stay there no matter the amount of sleep I get. Hail Satan.

Yes'm- I'll get a better camera soon. --- On Thu, 1/14/10, Sorika <so_ri_ka@... wrote:From: Sorika <[email protected]: [Teens4Satan] Re: EyesTo: [email protected]: Thursday, January 14, 2010, 5:54 AM   Honestly It sounds like an oddity but it sounds rather fascinating too. I dont know what to tell you, but I would really like to see pictures if you could lol. Im sorry I am not really helpful, its just I have never come across this before. Well I guess I do know people who have had the sixes appear like some oddity on their body before (birthmark) but never the other symbol. Hail Satan --- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "oddschemel" <nikschemel@ ... wrote: Ho-hum... Is the following anything special, just a coincidence, something minor, or something important? I've noticed for awhile there's a very red vein in my eye that never seems to go away, and it is in the shape of the damned Christian cross. Seriously, two equally wide veins sprout out from it perfectly vertical- forming the cross. Recently though, in my other eye, three individual veins appeared that do not go away either- and these three are identical. They are all in the shape of a ragged six, so there's 666 on my left eye. Are these oddly-shaped veins important or just oddities? And if they are important, what does it mean? The fake cross below my right iris and 666 below my left... Any ideas? They both just appeared one day and stay there no matter the amount of sleep I get. Hail Satan.

well satanism is concidered the left path which would explain the 666 on your left side. xian stuff is right path so right eye. other than that i have no eplanplination From: oddschemel <[email protected]: [email protected]: Wed, January 13, 2010 3:01:51 PMSubject: [Teens4Satan] Eyes   Ho-hum...Is the following anything special, just a coincidence, something minor, or something important?I've noticed for awhile there's a very red vein in my eye that never seems to go away, and it is in the shape of the damned Christian cross. Seriously, two equally wide veins sprout out from it perfectly vertical- forming the cross.Recently though, in my other eye, three individual veins appeared that do not go away either- and these three are identical. They are all in the shape of a ragged six, so there's 666 on my left eye.Are these oddly-shaped veins important or just oddities? And if they are important, what does it mean? The fake cross below my right iris and 666 below my left... Any ideas? They both just appeared one day and stay there no matter the amount of sleep I get.Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back