Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Vampires

[email protected]

Can Energy Vampires dedicate, this is for someone I know who claims to be one of us. Though I recently found out they are a energy vampire through other people telling me plus doing divination to find out as well. So I'm questioning now is this person a fake.

Why not? If they're not a jew, then they could dedicate, but I suspect it would be very difficult for them to last on their own without a host to parasitise off.

Yes energy vampires can dedicate and be an SS. Any gentile can be an SS, they were created by Satan and the Gods. It may just be who they are and thats fine, its not like they can control it, or it can be healed through power meditation if its not who they are or want to be. It can more than likely be controlled.

You'll be surprised to know how many energy Vamps are in my country, they are those who are so dependent on other people and the stupid Margarine statue. If I were to program a game now, it would be for kids who can hammer nails on Jewsus as he exaggerates pain like cool aid. He goes, "OH YEAH!" like a masochist he is when you win. Similar to what Maxine said in her Helloween sermon. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail. Get the app

On Monday, September 4, 2017 5:43 AM, "fancymancy@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Why not? If they're not a jew, then they could dedicate, but I suspect it would be very difficult for them to last on their own without a host to parasitise off.

#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2

How do I prevent my energy from being sapped away by energy vampires like that? Because I feel like I've been drained for a really long time and I feel tired all the time. I do full chakra meditations, 2 AoP's, Returning Curses during Waxing Moon as well as the intense aura cleaning every day since HP Maxine posted it last year April. And the exhaustion still occurs. Nearly always out of breath, yawning very often, weary eyes, and permanent dizziness even when when I lie in bed trying to sleep it off. It's been going since at least August; I forgot what it's like to not be dizzy.I was thinking it's because I might be giving too much energy into RTRs but it seemed like an enemy thought to "stop doing RTRs" so I ignored that. I know that's not a solution because others among us do them all the time and appear to be completely fine

How is your diet? Do you drink enough water and non-alcoholic fluids? Perhaps you should get to a doctor and see what is causing the dizziness.
Hail Satan.
On Wednesday, March 28, 2018, 6:03:16 p.m. EDT, kupwcablfswudzurajhl4q245gerpfh3kzpsmlcx@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

How do I prevent my energy from being sapped away by energy vampires like that? Because I feel like I've been drained for a really long time and I feel tired all the time. I do full chakra meditations, 2 AoP's, Returning Curses during Waxing Moon as well as the intense aura cleaning every day since HP Maxine posted it last year April. And the exhaustion still occurs. Nearly always out of breath, yawning very often, weary eyes, and permanent dizziness even when when I lie in bed trying to sleep it off. It's been going since at least August; I forgot what it's like to not be dizzy.I was thinking it's because I might be giving too much energy into RTRs but it seemed like an enemy thought to "stop doing RTRs" so I ignored that. I know that's not a solution because others among us do them all the time and appear to be completely fine

Try the detaching unwanted individuals in hp hcs pdf its on page 50-51

By the way to the person whom said the amount of energy vampires is ridiculous.. It seems about anyone from teenager age is getting to be a psychic vampire needing to be on coffe to do even the simplest of tasks. Its quite bad.

Here is High Priest Hooded Cobra's Sermons and Writings pdf.Please be sure to bookmark this.
http://web.archive.org/web/201605060255 ... 66vol1.pdf

On Saturday, March 31, 2018, 7:55:43 a.m. EDT, taolvanswd@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Try the detaching unwanted individuals in hp hcs pdf its on page 50-51

By the way to the person whom said the amount of energy vampires is ridiculous.. It seems about anyone from teenager age is getting to be a psychic vampire needing to be on coffe to do even the simplest of tasks. Its quite bad.

Thank you for the answers. Yes, Magus, I had seen a doctor and taken a blood test but all they identified was slight insufficiency of Vitamin D... which I take vitamin pills for every day, but things still remain.
I've never smoked, or drunk alcohol, and I'm just a kid of 19 so it's not old age symptoms either haha. I eat salads along my dinner and for breakfast/lunch I simply eat bread with chocolate sprinkles or ham, so nothing truly unhealthy like junk food or extra hotdogs between meals (those give me huge stomach aches anyway).
I do try to drink at least 5 glasses of water a day (drank 9 or 10 two days ago, felt like too much actually). So overall, I'd say I'm healthy in this regard so I hypothesized that the issue might be spiritual. The PDF (thank you Taol) says the culprit is rarely a stranger, but the only people I talk to physically are my mother and brother, and there's no negative relation between us.
Would the exercise still be possible even if one doesn't know who it is they're detaching from? Like simply cutting the cords from myself but not visualizing the other end?

Kupw.. Is your daily life very busy aside the meditations?
If so this may be cause of draining your energy too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back