Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Energy Meditation - concerns

ortund

So the other day I focused a lot on Energy Meditation, basically following the steps on JoS whenever I got a few minutes of quiet time and breathing the energy into my aura as per the instructions there.

That night, while doing my normal nightly stuff (played some World of Warcraft, did some web development, etc), I was getting very frustrated and while I knew and understood that I have to "nip it in the bud" so to speak, so that I don't lose control, I just couldn't.

And boy did I lose control. I haven't flipped out like that in over a year. I was so angry, and for stupid, STUPID reasons! I was yelling and swearing at the top of my voice, swearing to make troopers and sailors blush, throwing things around... I also ended up punching some very solid object and have really hurt my hand as a result... I couldn't stop myself.

I've always had a bad temper, but it's been much less prominent since I started my breathing exercises and stuff. The page on JoS dealing with Energy Meditation (where you breathe in white energy from all around you and expand your aura on the exhale) doesn't actually say anything about "releasing" the energy that you breathe in. As far as I'm aware, that day when I did the energy meditation, I was breathing in so much energy but not using it or letting go of it. I wonder if it could be that everything that happened may have been because of carrying that much energy around with me and not being able to handle it.

I know there's not essentially a "right" and "wrong" way to do a lot of the meditations; that a lot of it's subjective and should be done in ways that we're all comfortable with (i.e. if you're not comfortable stimulating the energy point on the index finger when opening the 3rd eye, then don't), but is it possible I made a mistake here? Maybe something I forgot to do or overlooked perhaps?

You can expect amplified emotions and repressed feelings/memories surfacing when one begins to cleanse their soul.

Dealing with these hangups is essential for raising the serpent and working towards the godhead.

Any excess energy you have can be offered to Satan and the powers of hell. Just condense it into a ball of light and affirm it as an offering to them and send it off.

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ortund" <logan.young87@... wrote:

So the other day I focused a lot on Energy Meditation, basically following the steps on JoS whenever I got a few minutes of quiet time and breathing the energy into my aura as per the instructions there.

That night, while doing my normal nightly stuff (played some World of Warcraft, did some web development, etc), I was getting very frustrated and while I knew and understood that I have to "nip it in the bud" so to speak, so that I don't lose control, I just couldn't.

And boy did I lose control. I haven't flipped out like that in over a year. I was so angry, and for stupid, STUPID reasons! I was yelling and swearing at the top of my voice, swearing to make troopers and sailors blush, throwing things around... I also ended up punching some very solid object and have really hurt my hand as a result... I couldn't stop myself.

I've always had a bad temper, but it's been much less prominent since I started my breathing exercises and stuff. The page on JoS dealing with Energy Meditation (where you breathe in white energy from all around you and expand your aura on the exhale) doesn't actually say anything about "releasing" the energy that you breathe in. As far as I'm aware, that day when I did the energy meditation, I was breathing in so much energy but not using it or letting go of it. I wonder if it could be that everything that happened may have been because of carrying that much energy around with me and not being able to handle it.

I know there's not essentially a "right" and "wrong" way to do a lot of the meditations; that a lot of it's subjective and should be done in ways that we're all comfortable with (i.e. if you're not comfortable stimulating the energy point on the index finger when opening the 3rd eye, then don't), but is it possible I made a mistake here? Maybe something I forgot to do or overlooked perhaps?

You have Probably Done the Meditation Wrong, Or it is Early for you to dabble in that Meditation, Same applies to yoga, I have done some Yoga Wrongly in the past, and i few accounts of some Gurus Mentioning Doing Wrong Yoga etc will Result in Extreme Anger etc, I had that, It was out of the Blue, I Went on Rampage, Get to Know your Level, Follow Intuitively by realistic and Make less mistake as possible, If mistake done make the best learning out of it is the Key i think.

So true, when I attempted to do Yoga I probably done it wrong, I was so angry, fuck I'm getting angry when I'm writing this.. It was so frstruting!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Anand Bon <anandbon@... wrote:

You have Probably Done the Meditation Wrong, Or it is Early for you to dabble in that Meditation, Same applies to yoga, I have done some Yoga Wrongly in the past, and i few accounts of some Gurus Mentioning Doing Wrong Yoga etc will Result in Extreme Anger etc, I had that, It was out of the Blue, I Went on Rampage, Get to Know your Level, Follow Intuitively by realistic and Make less mistake as possible, If mistake done make the best learning out of it is the Key i think.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back