Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dream?!

Nova666

I've been trying to sleep for a few days, with little success because of the heat... and Mihály. I was just dreaming when I suddenly regained consciousness. I felt that I was awake. I understood that I was between two worlds. someone grabs my arm and leads me to an ornate room, where Mihály was just arranging the scenery, easily with his mental strength. which one do you like? which one do you want anything can be yours. "Really?" I asked. yes, you can have from me everything that the gods refuse you. Money, love, freedom. just give it up...(Father Satan). I answered: my soul belongs to Father Satan. It has always been his and will be his in my next life. Because I may not have much money and love in my life, but it's my life and at least I'm in control. My answer is still NO! after that it was so weird, like something wanted to tear my mind apart. I only had enough energy to call Father Satan, who woke me up. but my head wanted to explode. it was a migraine headache... the next morning nothing was working properly in the apartment. my beloved coffee maker died, a few bottles of water started leaking, my laptop won't start... how interesting isn't it? 😄😄

I've been trying to sleep for a few days, with little success because of the heat... and Mihály. I was just dreaming when I suddenly regained consciousness. I felt that I was awake. I understood that I was between two worlds. someone grabs my arm and leads me to an ornate room, where Mihály was just arranging the scenery, easily with his mental strength. which one do you like? which one do you want anything can be yours. "Really?" I asked. yes, you can have from me everything that the gods refuse you. Money, love, freedom. just give it up...(Father Satan). I answered: my soul belongs to Father Satan. It has always been his and will be his in my next life. Because I may not have much money and love in my life, but it's my life and at least I'm in control. My answer is still NO! after that it was so weird, like something wanted to tear my mind apart. I only had enough energy to call Father Satan, who woke me up. but my head wanted to explode. it was a migraine headache... the next morning nothing was working properly in the apartment. my beloved coffee maker died, a few bottles of water started leaking, my laptop won't start... how interesting isn't it? 😄😄
It's always fun to see what enemy entities offer to convince Satanists to abandon Satan.
For example, Christian entities have never done absolutely anything to help any Christian even when he or she may have been on the brink of death.

I had a friend once who told me how a thought form of an Angel that she was very close to as a Christian had tried to convince her to abandon Satan. The angel was so "kind and pleasant" in intention that when she said she wanted to stay with Satan, the angel became angry with her and attempted to persecute her. If she had agreed to abandon Satan, the Angel would have done no good with her.

They prove to be "loving" as long as they have to deceive you, when the deception is over (either because it worked or because it didn't work), they reveal their true malevolent nature.

Those who abandon Satan to return to the Christian entities have never, ever seen these Christian entities care for them. Satan is our Father and behaves as such. Without feeding his children like sucklings so as not to deprive them of the possibility of growing, but taking care of them until they mature to the level of the Divinity.

However, two good reads that I recommend are:

They want to deceive us by "granting everything" but in reality they would just enslave us and give nothing. Same as doing business with a Jew, they will always rob you. Never let them deceive you, always start vibrating Satanas or call for Satan in some way if such happens. Do some FRTR+killing tetragrammaton+Shattering jewish soul protection.

I also had weird dreams lately, Hungary is a wild place lol.

I was honestly surprised. because I have been a Satanist for almost a year. in the beginning the "harassment" was regular. I even thought for a minute "this is how my whole life will be"? but then it stopped when I did the Abrasax ritual. I think they probably came again because I'm a little weak energetically. I've done some stronger magic in the recent past.

Hungary is really a strange place these days, especially the capital and its surroundings.

I was honestly surprised. because I have been a Satanist for almost a year. in the beginning the "harassment" was regular. I even thought for a minute "this is how my whole life will be"? but then it stopped when I did the Abrasax ritual. I think they probably came again because I'm a little weak energetically. I've done some stronger magic in the recent past.

Hungary is really a strange place these days, especially the capital and its surroundings.

Although it also depends on past lives, but generally 1 year is not much to establish a firm protection. Although if you build a warfare specific AoP for one year straight than that will be pretty effective. But it also depends much on your general advancement, since the more energy you have, the more powerful you are, the stronger will be your aura and AoP.

Just make sure to do some sort of cleaning, empowerment and AoP every day and you'll be fine.

Thanks.
they were really helpful. I read the site all the time but it's a bit hard to find these gems. ❤️

Thanks.
they were really helpful. I read the site all the time but it's a bit hard to find these gems. ❤️

The site offers a good basics, if you want to further you knowledge, you can read High Priest Hoodedcobra666's sermons, and other people's posts. For example if somebody asks something you don't know about much, you can learn a lot from the replies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back