Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

doubting my ability

ok so i try to go into a trance, but i cant. i can meditate, i can void meditate, but i cant trance. what im really trying to do is astral project or just use aura magick, but its not working. i can make and go into my astral temple but i cant astral project. and i tried to summon biffrons, and used some sage and rosemary to use a good smelling incense, prayed to satan to have him help me, and none of it is working. i also have like no money, no job no one will help me money wise, so i cant get candles or a rosary or basically anything. i also slit my left index and signed in blood, after writing the prayer. and set it on fire like it said. but i dont have any money for candles, or transport to manch where i know a shop, but like i said no money. and living in concord doesnt help either, since theirs no jobs. i know i sound like im just complaining, im not trying to, just trying to state reasons. please help.

Trance is a state of relaxation, we unknowningly go into trance about 20 times per day. Lay down, breath in for as long as comfortable, hold, exhale for same. Try to let everything go around you. Do it at night, easier. Do not think too much of trance because your brain is overfunkcioning then, point of trance is to slow down your brainwaves. Study hypnosis, as it's point is getting someone into trance. That can be you. :) for more detailed practice, look it up on JoS. As for money and candles, do not worry as Satan understands these things.
Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 10:21 AM PDT searchingforknowledge wrote:

ok so i try to go into a trance, but i cant. i can meditate, i can void meditate, but i cant trance. what im really trying to do is astral project or just use aura magick, but its not working. i can make and go into my astral temple but i cant astral project. and i tried to summon biffrons, and used some sage and rosemary to use a good smelling incense, prayed to satan to have him help me, and none of it is working. i also have like no money, no job no one will help me money wise, so i cant get candles or a rosary or basically anything. i also slit my left index and signed in blood, after writing the prayer. and set it on fire like it said. but i dont have any money for candles, or transport to manch where i know a shop, but like i said no money. and living in concord doesnt help either, since theirs no jobs. i know i sound like im just complaining, im not trying to, just trying to state reasons. please help.

thanks i am very glad he understands, as i dont want to show any disrespect. i will try that, but it also says that you can talk with demons. i have not been able to summon. i am trying elelogap, because i didnt see a title how do you do it without candles or any of the right ingrediants?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Dino Dizdarevic <dinodizdarevic211@... wrote:

Trance is a state of relaxation, we unknowningly go into trance about 20 times per day. Lay down, breath in for as long as comfortable, hold, exhale for same. Try to let everything go around you. Do it at night, easier. Do not think too much of trance because your brain is overfunkcioning then, point of trance is to slow down your brainwaves. Study hypnosis, as it's point is getting someone into trance. That can be you. :) for more detailed practice, look it up on JoS. As for money and candles, do not worry as Satan understands these things.
Hail Satan !

------------------------------
On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 10:21 AM PDT searchingforknowledge wrote:

Hey, try listening to music while doing it. Put it on a low volume though, and practice something like foundation meditation or something to help you get preoccupied. If you stay still eventually you'll get in a trance without knowing it.
That worked for me when I was newer :) I hope this works for you!
Good luck!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@... wrote:

sounds like a mental enemy attack. it happens , a lot.

be strong and try to see things from a positive angle and do a cleansing on yourself.

and hey dude cheer up. ive been trying to do an astral projection 4 years before finding Satan and ive been in Satanism for a year now. which makes it 5 years trying to do an astral projection but no progress at all... but while being in Satanism i achieved a medium trance state... its frustrating xD... but i never give up

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@... wrote:

and the rune Isa works with concentration thus it will help you with deep trance. make sure you are in a good mood to not activate Isa's nasty side.

Hail Satan!!

Am I right in thinking you are new? If so, welcome to the family! You
have to be patient with these things. I know it's hard, and especially
frustrating not having money. But just take it easy! Astral projection
is hard, and takes time to master. But all of this stuff does, because
as a race we have become spiritually stagnant, and not very open. You
do not have to know how to astral project in order to be in your
astral temple; it's just like a mental thing of imagining yourself
being in it. The more you spend time in it mentally, the more real
your temple will become. But you do not need to astral project to do
it. Don't worry about that for now, would be my advice. Just focus on
the more basic stuff, like trance, foundation meditation etc. Though
trance is a bit tricky, because our brains are not used to going into
that altered state, and it does take time to master that as well. As
for summoning, try not to worry about that for now. I mean, I
understand you want help, want to talk with our Gods, but you really
won't be able to until your psychic senses are a little bit more open.
Have you started openingh your chakras yet? If not, I recommend doing
so. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 4/25/13, Aquarian Clown <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
and the rune Isa works with concentration thus it will help you with deep
trance. make sure you are in a good mood to not activate Isa's nasty side.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge"
<sustanance@... wrote:

ok so i try to go into a trance, but i cant. i can meditate, i can void
meditate, but i cant trance. what im really trying to do is astral project
or just use aura magick, but its not working. i can make and go into my
astral temple but i cant astral project. and i tried to summon biffrons,
and used some sage and rosemary to use a good smelling incense, prayed to
satan to have him help me, and none of it is working. i also have like no
money, no job no one will help me money wise, so i cant get candles or a
rosary or basically anything. i also slit my left index and signed in
blood, after writing the prayer. and set it on fire like it said. but i
dont have any money for candles, or transport to manch where i know a
shop, but like i said no money. and living in concord doesnt help either,
since theirs no jobs. i know i sound like im just complaining, im not
trying to, just trying to state reasons. please help.

I really like to think of situations like this, like a chinese finger trap or like an eraser, the more you struggle and try and be forceful the more resistance you will get! However when you start to relax and take it slow, it will start working in your favor. What i mean by a eraser is, when you try and take an eraser out of its casing and you pull hard it doesn't come out it just has too much traction. Also Patience!!! this is the best thing in SS, when i first started i wanted everything right away and i would take 1 step forward three steps back and got absolutely nowhere, it's only now that im steadily getting somewhere. A very pleasant explanation that came to my mind is think of it this way: Meditation can be very beautiful think a tropical paradise, now would you want to run past and ignore all the beauty of this paradise? No you would want to soak it in and enjoy every second remembering every minute so you can look back on very fond memories of it! Hope this helped!!

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allison P <apocalypseofjon@... wrote:

Am I right in thinking you are new? If so, welcome to the family! You
have to be patient with these things. I know it's hard, and especially
frustrating not having money. But just take it easy! Astral projection
is hard, and takes time to master. But all of this stuff does, because
as a race we have become spiritually stagnant, and not very open. You
do not have to know how to astral project in order to be in your
astral temple; it's just like a mental thing of imagining yourself
being in it. The more you spend time in it mentally, the more real
your temple will become. But you do not need to astral project to do
it. Don't worry about that for now, would be my advice. Just focus on
the more basic stuff, like trance, foundation meditation etc. Though
trance is a bit tricky, because our brains are not used to going into
that altered state, and it does take time to master that as well. As
for summoning, try not to worry about that for now. I mean, I
understand you want help, want to talk with our Gods, but you really
won't be able to until your psychic senses are a little bit more open.
Have you started openingh your chakras yet? If not, I recommend doing
so. Hail Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras!

On 4/25/13, Aquarian Clown <cape.tsoe@... wrote:
and the rune Isa works with concentration thus it will help you with deep
trance. make sure you are in a good mood to not activate Isa's nasty side.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge"
<sustanance@ wrote:

ok so i try to go into a trance, but i cant. i can meditate, i can void
meditate, but i cant trance. what im really trying to do is astral project
or just use aura magick, but its not working. i can make and go into my
astral temple but i cant astral project. and i tried to summon biffrons,
and used some sage and rosemary to use a good smelling incense, prayed to
satan to have him help me, and none of it is working. i also have like no
money, no job no one will help me money wise, so i cant get candles or a
rosary or basically anything. i also slit my left index and signed in
blood, after writing the prayer. and set it on fire like it said. but i
dont have any money for candles, or transport to manch where i know a
shop, but like i said no money. and living in concord doesnt help either,
since theirs no jobs. i know i sound like im just complaining, im not
trying to, just trying to state reasons. please help.

hey thanks guys for all the help, i can now go into a light trance where i cant fell my fingers, but can still move them

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

sounds like a mental enemy attack. it happens , a lot.

be strong and try to see things from a positive angle and do a cleansing on yourself.

and hey dude cheer up. ive been trying to do an astral projection 4 years before finding Satan and ive been in Satanism for a year now. which makes it 5 years trying to do an astral projection but no progress at all... but while being in Satanism i achieved a medium trance state... its frustrating xD... but i never give up

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingforknowledge" <sustanance@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back