Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

dominc satanicspells.net

Rebecca1

Hi Everyone. I am a newbie. I am in need of a real satanic spell and was wondering if anyone knows anything about him. Is he legit? Since I am new to most of this I know I should not try this myself. thanks

Don't EVER, EVER give money to someone to cast a spell for you. Its obvious he scams people. And its against Satan's will, He wants everything of the occult to be FREE and accessible to ANYONE. The point in Spiritual Satanism is opening your own powers and doing things for yourself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@... wrote:

Hi Everyone. I am a newbie. I am in need of a real satanic spell and was wondering if anyone knows anything about him. Is he legit? Since I am new to most of this I know I should not try this myself. thanks

Yeah I hate those stupid people who say I'll cast a perfect love spell just for you ect ect it's wrong and it's really dumb since they never cast shit for exept your check when when you send it to them.

On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:27 AM, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:
  Don't EVER, EVER give money to someone to cast a spell for you. Its obvious he scams people. And its against Satan's will, He wants everything of the occult to be FREE and accessible to ANYONE. The point in Spiritual Satanism is opening your own powers and doing things for yourself.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@ ... wrote:

You only need to use some common sense in those cases to see that they're scams. Someone told me about a guy that asks 100 BUCKS for a supposedly powerful "Satanic ritual" that brings wealth, power e.t.c. And of course she didn't buy that (pun intended).

IF THAT GUY KNOWS SUCH RITUAL TO BRING WEALTH THEN WHY DOES HE ASK FOR MONEY???He sure can use the "ritual" to bring money instead of getting it off others. Pretty commonsensical here, no need to say more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@... wrote:

Yeah I hate those stupid people who say I'll cast a perfect love spell just for you ect ect it's wrong and it's really dumb since they never cast shit for exept your check when when you send it to them.

On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:27 AM, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@ wrote:

If everything is suppose to be free and flowing then why is it that you have to pay for cds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@... wrote:

Yeah I've heard most of these idiots that run those websites are not even into the occult but are Xian.I don't like others casting spells for me since my energies won't allow it. It's because I don't let others energy mix with mine unless it's a ritual for unity or raising power. A message to all these scams are very dangerous since for one they will steal your credit card and personal information. Do not even visit their websites since they will record your very own IP address and can seed viruses into your computer if they ping your IP I know this since I watched a website called spellsandmagick.com and they would use your IP to find info they are bad for use satanists and any occult group for the matter of fact. Thanks for reading my post hail Satan and hail haures!!!!

On Feb 8, 2010, at 9:25 AM, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

You only need to use some common sense in those cases to see that they're scams. Someone told me about a guy that asks 100 BUCKS for a supposedly powerful "Satanic ritual" that brings wealth, power e.t.c. And of course she didn't buy that (pun intended).

IF THAT GUY KNOWS SUCH RITUAL TO BRING WEALTH THEN WHY DOES HE ASK FOR MONEY???He sure can use the "ritual" to bring money instead of getting it off others. Pretty commonsensical here, no need to say more.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Shades_of_chaos <shadows6of6be6@ ... wrote:

On Feb 8, 2010, at 3:27 AM, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ ... wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@ wrote:

Nick, there's no new knowledge in the CD's that hasn't already been said in the site or groups. Its just for those wanting it in a different version or having no internet connection, the same like the books sold. So, back to what i said that Satan wants all knowledge to be free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nick" <cybusterideon@... wrote:

If everything is suppose to be free and flowing then why is it that you have to pay for cds?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebecca" <greenfamily2501@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back