Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does satan have a 911 line?

douglas.sandler

I have committed myself to satan I have given 4 blood offerings to show my seriousness, I talk to him and pray to him, but I need to know does satan have a 911 number so to speak? I have two weeks before some s**t hits the fan. I do need some help, I have been trying to meditate but the meds I must take make it hard, can someone offer advise?

blood offer[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 11:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] does satan have a 911 line?

I have committed myself to satan I have given 4 blood offerings to show my seriousness, I talk to him and pray to him, but I need to know does satan have a 911 number so to speak? I have two weeks before some s**t hits the fan. I do need some help, I have been trying to meditate but the meds I must take make it hard, can someone offer advise?

If by blood offerings you mean your own blood, don't. Father Satan doesn't need your blood, why would he? It's only needed for the dedication ritual to show your commitment. Of course, I'm really hoping that's what you meant, and not animal blood, which is just wrong and sick.

Satan always hears us. No 911 number needed. Just talk to him, look for signs, and be patient.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "douglas.sandler" <dougsandler@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Satan does not need a phone...... Anytime you talk to him from the heart, he will hear you. But you gotta be doing the things to advance yourself to "prove" worthy (could be worded different). He may not verbally responed but he protects us and will give us signs that he heard us. It may happen right away, it may not. Paitence and discipline are what we are taught. Satan will help you until you learn to help yourself. He might even know that you have the power to take care of what you need too. Unlike Xian ways, we need to put effort into what we desire (a prayer doesnt take care of everything).   Hail Satan!!!

--- On Mon, 10/17/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: does satan have a 911 line?
Date: Monday, October 17, 2011, 7:44 AM

If by blood offerings you mean your own blood, don't. Father Satan doesn't need your blood, why would he? It's only needed for the dedication ritual to show your commitment. Of course, I'm really hoping that's what you meant, and not animal blood, which is just wrong and sick.

Satan always hears us. No 911 number needed. Just talk to him, look for signs, and be patient.

Hail Satan!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "douglas.sandler" <dougsandler@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Ya blood offerings.....wrong place for sacrifices or innocent animals. Thats in the Xian book of lies.

--- On Mon, 10/17/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] does satan have a 911 line?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, October 17, 2011, 12:58 AM

blood offer[/IMG]</var>

[/TD]

lord Satan does not except blood offerings that is just bull shit from the Xians

Sent: Monday, October 17, 2011 12:31 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]Ya blood offerings.....wrong place for sacrifices or innocent animals. Thats in the Xian book of lies.

--- On Mon, 10/17/11, Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, October 17, 2011, 12:58 AM

blood offer[/IMG]</var>

[/TD]

I agree, he doesn't need blood and you don't need a 911 line, he's your Father after all. You come to him as you are. He loves you and he wants you to succeed.

Hail Satain!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_666@..." <lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "douglas.sandler" <dougsandler@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back