Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

does it work????

rootzyz123

i was reading about some of the demons and i saw one that said can teach the abillity to communicate with and understand animals so if i summon this demmon can i talk to my cat????

lol i gotta learn that too my dogs an idiot she dont listen very well i think i need to go thru her head not her ears lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rootzyz123" <rootzyz123@... wrote:

i was reading about some of the demons and i saw one that said can teach the abillity to communicate with and understand animals so if i summon this demmon can i talk to my cat????

Communicating with animals is just like telepathy. It is done at a mental level.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "foxfirealpha642" <foxfirealpha642@... wrote:

lol i gotta learn that too my dogs an idiot she dont listen very well i think i need to go thru her head not her ears lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rootzyz123" <rootzyz123@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back