I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Hail Zeus

I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Hail Zeus
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Of course, they are full of vitamins and beans have also vegetal proteins.
The thing is to don t make a lifestyle by not eating meat and egs, not to eat them absolutly all the time
Of course, they are full of vitamins and beans have also vegetal proteins.
The thing is to don t make a lifestyle by not eating meat and egs, not to eat them absolutly all the time
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Should be ok, short term, see:
https://www.eatthis.com/high-protein-beans/
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Should be ok, short term, see:
https://www.eatthis.com/high-protein-beans/
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Should be ok, short term, see:
https://www.eatthis.com/high-protein-beans/
I am calmer now.
Hail Zeus
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Should be ok, short term, see:
https://www.eatthis.com/high-protein-beans/
I am calmer now.
…
If it’s a short period of time, well than is what it is. However, I wouldn’t push too hard on your workouts. If you’re working out consistently, your body does need a decent amount of protein and if you’re not getting it, recovery will be an issue. And all that’s going to happen is you might injure yourself. It’s still smart to do some kind of training, because the current protein sources won’t be enough to keep that muscle on you. Even short term. So what happens is you lose that muscle if it’s not being stimulated. It will come back fast however. But still, my advice is do light easy training to maintain the muscle while your diet is restricted and then go back to normal when you can eat more.
…
If it’s a short period of time, well than is what it is. However, I wouldn’t push too hard on your workouts. If you’re working out consistently, your body does need a decent amount of protein and if you’re not getting it, recovery will be an issue. And all that’s going to happen is you might injure yourself. It’s still smart to do some kind of training, because the current protein sources won’t be enough to keep that muscle on you. Even short term. So what happens is you lose that muscle if it’s not being stimulated. It will come back fast however. But still, my advice is do light easy training to maintain the muscle while your diet is restricted and then go back to normal when you can eat more.
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Yes, that will be fine. You can compensate by eating more beans as well. That is how vegan body builders can mitigate a lot of the problems that come from veganism.
The situation you describe sounds temporary, so there is no concern. Beans are also pretty good meat substitutes and they cover a broad spectrum of nutrients. Not as good as eggs, but still plenty nourishing for the nervous system.
I am 16-18 years old, I work out Monday through Friday, can my body stay healthy if I don't eat meat or eggs? My uncle's salary is late and he has no money to buy meat and eggs, my money is also late, can rice and beans sustain my body?
Yes, that will be fine. You can compensate by eating more beans as well. That is how vegan body builders can mitigate a lot of the problems that come from veganism.
The situation you describe sounds temporary, so there is no concern. Beans are also pretty good meat substitutes and they cover a broad spectrum of nutrients. Not as good as eggs, but still plenty nourishing for the nervous system.
Of course, they are full of vitamins and beans have also vegetal proteins.
The thing is to don t make a lifestyle by not eating meat and egs, not to eat them absolutly all the time
It will be for a short period of time, I thought it would harm my body and brain, since adopting a vegan diet develops increased autism in people.
It takes months to see negative effects from the vegan diet, short term it might aswell be good especially if you eat low quality meat(hormones and such).
Death is the only promise,
so attack life
Of course, they are full of vitamins and beans have also vegetal proteins.
The thing is to don t make a lifestyle by not eating meat and egs, not to eat them absolutly all the time
It will be for a short period of time, I thought it would harm my body and brain, since adopting a vegan diet develops increased autism in people.
It takes months to see negative effects from the vegan diet, short term it might aswell be good especially if you eat low quality meat(hormones and such).
We use essential cookies to keep Ancient Forums secure and working. With your permission, we will also use optional cookies and load third-party media. Privacy policy
