Header Wallpaper

Do higher physical dimensions exist

The Phantom Stranger1 min to read

In addition to back and forth, left-right, up down, are there more dimensions?

As in addition to the x, y and z axes, are there more spatial dimensions?

I'm not talking about dimensions as in other physical realities like astral realm or parallel dimensions from fiction.

Just the physical meaning of the word in physics or math.

#1

We know that you can watch the past in the 4th dimension.
But I think in terms of what you can see at one signle time, is always just back and forth, left-right, up and down.

#2
This is the targeted message.
The Phantom Strangersaid:

In addition to back and forth, left-right, up down, are there more dimensions?

As in addition to the x, y and z axes, are there more spatial dimensions?

I'm not talking about dimensions as in other physical realities like astral realm or parallel dimensions from fiction.

Most likely there is more to be discovered in mathematics and physics when it comes to this. It's hard to say as that would require a deep and thorough understanding of physics and mathematics.

Sometimes the gods can lead to insight in regards to this if you are researching and studying a subject. That may be a good place to start is just researching into this.

“Come to me, O Lord IAO, great Zeus-Ammon, hidden fire, all-seeing one, ram-horned, first and last, who rules from the sun.”
— PGM V.96–172

“I am Atum, when I was alone in Nun. I am the beginning and the end.”
— Coffin Texts, Spell 714

(Enki of Eridu, Lord of the Earth -- Poem)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87236