Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

  • Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Disappear?

Friday13thx

Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Messages
189
Is it possible to disappear from here. I mean all post everything deleted. Like I never existed. I would like this to happen. If we as satanist stand for freedom and free will. Dedicating to Satan by blood is one of the scariest and most proof worthy way of showing our defiant attitude. The we should not do the same things we condemn the Jews and Christian kikes for. I’m not condemning this place. But it seems the white race is supreme here. I’m black and since I don’t have a voice and I’ve been forced to choose a side to fight an enemy whose loss may may may may may before a fool reads this and forgets that word is a may may may may. An enemy who may later enforce the same things I thought I was fighting against. I don’t want to to argue. You’re right I every way. I’m wrong in every way. Please just erase me. Thanks. May Satan and philosophy and logic reign supreme. May knowledge be the precedence for power one day.
 
Sarjam05 said:

Leaving this place would be overall detrimental to you, despite if you think it may satisfy your current emotional needs. These people you conflict with don't speak for everyone and don't entirely represent JOS or Satanism. I don't mean this in a negative way; we are ALL growing and learning. However, this growing process may get stifled if you choose to entirely disconnect yourself from JOS.

There are many prominent black members here, so don't think you are totally stifled by your race. That is not to say you won't have conflicts with others, but it is important now, and forever into the future, that we are able to grow together as Satan's children. Your leaving would deprive us of another high-quality black person, further hurting the community here, and it would do nothing to solve the racial tensions that exist.

With all of this in mind, it would be best to take steps that may resolve your emotions without resorting to fully destructive actions such as deleting your account and erasing your presence. For example, you can take time off to let things calm down.

You may be surprised, as well, that your relationships with everyone will improve over time, even with those who you may have fought with. People may be rude because they perceive you as an acquaintance, but as you continue to exist here, you will become more like family. Therefore, even when someone is upset with you, they will put in more effort to preserve their relations with you.

Hopefully, I have changed your opinion, and you feel more optimistic about staying here. This place has a high attrition rate due to many different factors, so we really cannot afford to lose people, especially over silly fighting.
 
Sarjam05 said:

Some of the best people in the world are black, and they are here. Shannon, Black Dragon, Remier. And there are many other black people here, but many people do not talk about what race they are.
 
Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=323783 time=1644556031 user_id=21286]
Sarjam05 said:

Leaving this place would be overall detrimental to you, despite if you think it may satisfy your current emotional needs. These people you conflict with don't speak for everyone and don't entirely represent JOS or Satanism. I don't mean this in a negative way; we are ALL growing and learning. However, this growing process may get stifled if you choose to entirely disconnect yourself from JOS.

There are many prominent black members here, so don't think you are totally stifled by your race. That is not to say you won't have conflicts with others, but it is important now, and forever into the future, that we are able to grow together as Satan's children. Your leaving would deprive us of another high-quality black person, further hurting the community here, and it would do nothing to solve the racial tensions that exist.

With all of this in mind, it would be best to take steps that may resolve your emotions without resorting to fully destructive actions such as deleting your account and erasing your presence. For example, you can take time off to let things calm down.

You may be surprised, as well, that your relationships with everyone will improve over time, even with those who you may have fought with. People may be rude because they perceive you as an acquaintance, but as you continue to exist here, you will become more like family. Therefore, even when someone is upset with you, they will put in more effort to preserve their relations with you.

Hopefully, I have changed your opinion, and you feel more optimistic about staying here. This place has a high attrition rate due to many different factors, so we really cannot afford to lose people, especially over silly fighting.

people of all races are welcome here to learn with the exception of jews. this person is just going from one extreme to the other now basically concluding that he isnt welcome here because he is black when the truth is he was verbally trashed for being disrespectful unprovoked and trying to push a sentiment about blacks that was a lie. literally lied saying "ss are full of this shit"

the beef here people have is when new accounts come reguardless of race, instead of wanting to learn, become confrontational with others and trying to go off on a tangent about how we should do things here and pushing it to the point of insults when even several people make it very clear this isnt the way.

these people are either trolls, stubborn and refusing to understand that the best thing for new people to do is no not tell but learn and ask, or subversive kikes who just want to push an agenda.

i actually left a really mean comment to his "fuck you whitie" comment to me which hasnt been approved yet but theres no regrets because he deserved it. i talked to him the way i did because he approached me with unwarrented pretentiousness and disrespect. do that to me, my Gods or my race and get mercilessly verbally trashed. The nice take shit from everyone me isnt here anymore and thank the Gods.

i literally have barely any problems with people here and definately dont plan to have that become chronic or to look for problems out of my own. as long as the 3 aformentioned are not approached with disrespect here. beyond that i am willing to help out pretty much anyone here.

all gentile races are welcome here but we just dont want to see the nonwhites strut around with the chip on their shoulders with the victim mentality and hatred for whites. and because things of this nature were brought up by him also with disrespect not to mention he made an OP just to trash talk me after i became rightfully defensive to his calling me stupid and disrespect i mercilessly replied in kind with the hardest hits.

respect me and mine and ill respect you back. blacks have a voice here as long as they along with the rest of us recognize and accept natural order.
 
You're more than welcome here. Please don't take super seriously what some members say. The only ones you should really listen to are the HPs and the long term members like Lydia and the other JoS Guardians. If anyone else made you feel unwelcome or insulted please ignore. Satan is for all the Gentiles, black people need the guide of black Satanists like yourself.

Leaving won't solve anything, it would only make the enemy happy.
 
WiseDragon said:
You're more than welcome here. Please don't take super seriously what some members say. The only ones you should really listen to are the HPs and the long term members like Lydia and the other JoS Guardians. If anyone else made you feel unwelcome or insulted please ignore. Satan is for all the Gentiles, black people need the guide of black Satanists like yourself.

Leaving won't solve anything, it would only make the enemy happy.

You should probably take a look at this thread where he started his own shit and basically telling people not to take actual well meaning advice on top of being disrespectful and ignorant. While advising something very dangerous himself.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67872
After i called him out on his bull he even made an OP just to trash talk me but was too bitch to name me.
Look at all the facts please before you try to stand up for someone while downplaying others.
 
Shadowcat said:
WiseDragon said:
You're more than welcome here. Please don't take super seriously what some members say. The only ones you should really listen to are the HPs and the long term members like Lydia and the other JoS Guardians. If anyone else made you feel unwelcome or insulted please ignore. Satan is for all the Gentiles, black people need the guide of black Satanists like yourself.

Leaving won't solve anything, it would only make the enemy happy.

You should probably take a look at this thread where he started his own shit and basically telling people not to take actual well meaning advice on top of being disrespectful and ignorant. While advising something very dangerous himself.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=67872
After i called him out on his bull he even made an OP just to trash talk me but was too bitch to name me.
Look at all the facts please before you try to stand up for someone while downplaying others.

It’s either you don’t read to understand or you’re just a self gloated white pig who thinks he or she is more intelligent and superior to others. I maintain my stand in the grounds of philosophy and logic and wouldn’t be intimidated into stupidity. Reread my first post to you. I accept I called you a derogatory term but saying my thesis in general is wrong would never ever ever be accepted by me.
Universal generalization is a fallacy. Scholars learned and skilled in logic have agreed on this.
“Under no circumstance” is foolish logic. No amount of intimidation would make me change my stance.
There are circumstances where you can meet people here.
I am hard crasser sure that someone here must have met someone here.
I stand to be disproved and not unintelligently bumbled.
Thank you.
 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back
Top