Header Wallpaper

Did Satan "create" the universe?

AvatarCrossRoadsPedestrian1 min to read

We all know the various theories of creation: Big Bang, fictitious God creating earth in 7 days, etc.

My question is: Did Satan create the universe?

As you can tell by context clues, I am a total noob at Zevism. I read many excerpts from the main website, and there is still a wealth of information that I have to go through. So I apologize in advance if this answer is easily available on the main site, but I think it is a good question to discuss.

#20
Kath elsaid:
Serbonsaid:
Kath elsaid:

Here's the answer I got from Cobra:
The idea of an "almighty God" is an unreal evaluation made as a false claim by christianity. It does not exist in the real universe. We do not ascribe to this idea. This idea coming from the enemy is a total lie as you can see, since, they are not "almighty".

Satan can be "almighty" when it comes to affairs, locations, places, planets, or segments of existence. But omnipotent almighty-ness is not the case. This is why the enemy is at war with us and we with them.

High priestess Pythia said Father Zeus is all powerful God that means Father Zeus is all powerful God
Whatever Pythia says is true
No matter what
I even showed y’all where high priestess Pythia said that

Did you even read Cobra's explanation? Read the other posts on the thread aswell

#21
Kath elsaid:
Serbonsaid:
Kath elsaid:

Here's the answer I got from Cobra:
The idea of an "almighty God" is an unreal evaluation made as a false claim by christianity. It does not exist in the real universe. We do not ascribe to this idea. This idea coming from the enemy is a total lie as you can see, since, they are not "almighty".

Satan can be "almighty" when it comes to affairs, locations, places, planets, or segments of existence. But omnipotent almighty-ness is not the case. This is why the enemy is at war with us and we with them.

High priestess Pythia said Father Zeus is all powerful God that means Father Zeus is all powerful God
Whatever Pythia says is true
No matter what
I even showed y’all where high priestess Pythia said that

It's a prayer. It's allegorical, not literal. You're taking things too literally.

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!

#22
Kath elsaid:

......

You keep saying strange things that are just not true. You basically act like a chritian or muslim, but instead of jesus or allah you say the name Satan. But your ideas about them are the same.

You should stop thinking in this way, and instead start thinking rationally about Truth.

#23
Serbonsaid:
Kath elsaid:
Serbonsaid:

Here's the answer I got from Cobra:
The idea of an "almighty God" is an unreal evaluation made as a false claim by christianity. It does not exist in the real universe. We do not ascribe to this idea. This idea coming from the enemy is a total lie as you can see, since, they are not "almighty".

Satan can be "almighty" when it comes to affairs, locations, places, planets, or segments of existence. But omnipotent almighty-ness is not the case. This is why the enemy is at war with us and we with them.

The term almighty can be used in a notion to show the above, in speech, and is not strictly a literal claim. "Almighty" also has to do with the encompassing power of the 7th Chakra which can appear to be "Infinite".

High priestess Pythia said Father Zeus is all powerful God that means Father Zeus is all powerful God
Whatever Pythia says is true
No matter what
I even showed y’all where high priestess Pythia said that

Did you even read Cobra's explanation? Read the other posts on the thread aswell

Brother/sister listen to me
Whatever Pythia says is right
Because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end
High priestess Pythia is the reason why Father Zeus aka God and the gods are free
High priestess Pythia is the first to beat Yahweh aka greys
High priestess Pythia is the first real Zevist
High priestess Pythia is the reason why we have the Ritual
High priestess Pythia is the greatest of all!
So whatever Pythia says is true
And there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that

I will love Pythia for eternity because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end

Hail High priestess Pythia aka the greatest of all!
Hail Father Zeus aka all powerful God
Hail Baal Zebul king of the gods

#24
Kath elsaid:

Brother/sister listen to me
Whatever Pythia says is right
Because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end
High priestess Pythia is the reason why Father Zeus aka God and the gods are free
High priestess Pythia is the first to beat Yahweh aka greys
High priestess Pythia is the first real Zevist
High priestess Pythia is the reason why we have the Ritual
High priestess Pythia is the greatest of all!
So whatever Pythia says is true
And there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that

I will love Pythia for eternity because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end

Hail High priestess Pythia aka the greatest of all!
Hail Father Zeus aka all powerful God
Hail Baal Zebul king of the gods

Cobra doesn't contradict Pythia, he just explained in detail what this means

#25
This is the targeted message.
Serbonsaid:
Kath elsaid:

Brother/sister listen to me
Whatever Pythia says is right
Because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end
High priestess Pythia is the reason why Father Zeus aka God and the gods are free
High priestess Pythia is the first to beat Yahweh aka greys
High priestess Pythia is the first real Zevist
High priestess Pythia is the reason why we have the Ritual
High priestess Pythia is the greatest of all!
So whatever Pythia says is true
And there is nothing anybody can say or do to change that

I will love Pythia for eternity because Pythia is the only reason why we Zevist win in the end

Hail High priestess Pythia aka the greatest of all!
Hail Father Zeus aka all powerful God
Hail Baal Zebul king of the gods

Cobra doesn't contradict Pythia, he just explained in detail what this means

Exactly

General Advancement | Body | Mind | Soul

Last update: 27/07/2025 (check later for some links going online)

Apologies if I'm being slow on private messages. I will get back to you at some point.

Heil Zeus!
Heil Apollo!
Satanama!