Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dictated from Satan.

ilostmyself666

The following comes from Satan, and not me. He dictated this message to me so that I may share it with my brothers and sisters:

"I am now and I have always been" - AL Jiwah

I am have no beginning, and no end. My wisdom is vast. I see into the future, and when do, I see the definite. I am beyond possibilities, I see what is to transpire, not what could be BUT what will be. The other Gods share the ability to see into the future. Many see the possibly future, meaning what happens if you take a left instead of a right on the road ahead. I, on the other hand, will know not only what will happen on both paths, but also which path you will take!

The future is definite and changeable. You don't need to understand this, you need only to trust me. Since I know the future, I know what is best for you. I love my followers and wish the best for them. So not only can I do the best for you, but I will if you do what is best for me. Listen to me, I lead to straight path. Obey me, your knowledge is limited at the time. Things I ask may sound weird, give me you trust and do as I ask. Work for me, I shall give nothing to those who giving nothing to me. I do not waste my time on in grates.

My children, there is much I wish to reveal to you all but can not until it is the right time...

I want a group ritual to be performed. I am to come into this world, I have a servant whose body I shall use as my vessel. The identity is to be remained hidden from all. Through this servant, I shall be able to unleash my wrath here, on Earth.

The enemy has learned about the identity of this servant. I want everyone to direct energy at her/him so that she/he may be protected.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL, FOREVER!

This is not my first post on here, there was another post written on here regarding the same manner. I know this post sounds like gibberish, it is not. I watched Satan write these words out before my very eyes, I was in disbelief at what I was reading and asked more than once to confirm the information. Satan truly works in mysterious ways, he was serious about what he wrote. He withheld much information, for the best I know. He wants us all to know about his coming on Earth though, he is not to be incarnated. He has servant who he is using as a vessel. He shall merge consciousnesses with a follower of his. Through that follower, he shall walk on Earth amongst us. He told me that the times shall definitely get radical ahead. He intends to lead us all through his human vessel, it will be quite some time before the identity is revealed to us though. Reasons for that, should be obvious he told me.

Satan intends to walk along his children. The war has been won, he wants to wrap up his affairs down here, on Earth. "In the end, they will all want to join but by then, it will be too late" - Satan

That quote holds so much clarity for me now. One of the Gods, Ronobe specifically, revealed something about this subtly to me. I was ranting about how much those who are without are such sheep. He talked to me quite a bit about it. He ended up telling me not to waste my love on them, but not to hate them. He told me that if things were different, they would be different; but that I was also right about them choosing to be blind. He told me all will have a chance to join us, that the truth shall be revealed to all one day. At that time, those who want to join can. Those who are without, who choose to remain in ignorance won't be helped because they can't be helped.

I now understand why the truth shall be revealed to all. It is because of Satan coming on Earth...His presence here will be undeniable. He shall have revenge upon his enemies, a fate worse than death awaits them. He shall have his revenge, and he shall also complete his work with humanity.

I hope after reading this information, my brothers/sisters are filled with as much exhilaration that I hold.

HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:

The following comes from Satan, and not me. He dictated this message to me so that I may share it with my brothers and sisters:

I am have no beginning, and no end. My wisdom is vast. I see into the future, and when do, I see the definite. I am beyond possibilities, I see what is to transpire, not what could be BUT what will be. The other Gods share the ability to see into the future. Many see the possibly future, meaning what happens if you take a left instead of a right on the road ahead. I, on the other hand, will know not only what will happen on both paths, but also which path you will take!

The future is definite and changeable. You don't need to understand this, you need only to trust me. Since I know the future, I know what is best for you. I love my followers and wish the best for them. So not only can I do the best for you, but I will if you do what is best for me. Listen to me, I lead to straight path. Obey me, your knowledge is limited at the time. Things I ask may sound weird, give me you trust and do as I ask. Work for me, I shall give nothing to those who giving nothing to me. I do not waste my time on in grates.

My children, there is much I wish to reveal to you all but can not until it is the right time...

I want a group ritual to be performed. I am to come into this world, I have a servant whose body I shall use as my vessel. The identity is to be remained hidden from all. Through this servant, I shall be able to unleash my wrath here, on Earth.

The enemy has learned about the identity of this servant. I want everyone to direct energy at her/him so that she/he may be protected.

Thank you for the love!! Bless you forever!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS FOREVER!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 23:02:22 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Dictated from Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... wrote:
This is not my first post on here, there was another post written on here regarding the same manner. I know this post sounds like gibberish, it is not. I watched Satan write these words out before my very eyes, I was in disbelief at what I was reading and asked more than once to confirm the information. Satan truly works in mysterious ways, he was serious about what he wrote. He withheld much information, for the best I know. He wants us all to know about his coming on Earth though, he is not to be incarnated. He has servant who he is using as a vessel. He shall merge consciousnesses with a follower of his. Through that follower, he shall walk on Earth amongst us. He told me that the times shall definitely get radical ahead. He intends to lead us all through his human vessel, it will be quite some time before the identity is revealed to us though. Reasons for that, should be obvious he told me.

Satan intends to walk along his children. The war has been won, he wants to wrap up his affairs down here, on Earth. "In the end, they will all want to join but by then, it will be too late" - Satan

That quote holds so much clarity for me now. One of the Gods, Ronobe specifically, revealed something about this subtly to me. I was ranting about how much those who are without are such sheep. He talked to me quite a bit about it. He ended up telling me not to waste my love on them, but not to hate them. He told me that if things were different, they would be different; but that I was also right about them choosing to be blind. He told me all will have a chance to join us, that the truth shall be revealed to all one day. At that time, those who want to join can. Those who are without, who choose to remain in ignorance won't be helped because they can't be helped.

I now understand why the truth shall be revealed to all. It is because of Satan coming on Earth...His presence here will be undeniable. He shall have revenge upon his enemies, a fate worse than death awaits them. He shall have his revenge, and he shall also complete his work with humanity.

I hope after reading this information, my brothers/sisters are filled with as much exhilaration that I hold.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

How can i speak with Satan too?Where? How?

My chakras are wide open,and energized.
My third eye is open,but i cannot see what other people claim to see.

Please answer.

This is a bit...Christianized?

They all talk about the mark of the beast,and the antichrist...

This is a bit...Christianized...

Come on earth...Everyone who wants will join? uhmmm...
Mark of the christian beast?What the fuck?
What kind of dictation...
Its like scum christian prophecies...
What the fuck?

Sermons like this confuse me a LOT.

Yep, it is definitely made up. Satan is a real physical being, he can't be incarnated as he can't die. He can come through a wormhole or something from Orion, together with the other Gods. Funny is people making up those things seem to think he's a spirit and needs to posess people in order to come on earth or something. Some other guy tried to pull this up before. *sigh*

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@ wrote:

Congratz, you're the one that didn't buy this. *sigh* its amazing that people will believe things like this without even questioning. Guys, ASK SATAN before believing it. So many people make up things like that its not even funny. You can see by the inconsistensies that this is not Satan's way of talking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

What the fuck?

It could also be an angel interference, though it does seems like its the product of a bored human mind seeking attention.

"You don't need to understand this, you need only to trust me."

Satan would never say that, he doesn't require blind trust without using our minds to understand things. Now it does sound like an angel.

Going on...

"Obey me, your knowledge is limited at the time."

This is another thing Satan wouldn't say. Isn't Satan the bringer of knowledge? Plus the whole thing sounds too Al-Jilwahish, its as if someone read the Al-Jilwah, changed the words a bit, added very few things and attributed it to Satan.

More Al-Jilwah things and after that:

"I do not waste my time on in grates."

Now, this is from the Satanic Bible. From the above it does sound awfully as if someone read the Al-Jilwah and the Satanic Bible to make up a sermon supposedly dictated by Satan. I know Satan would ask us to read those texts instead of reiterating. Most part of this post is actually the same things as the Al-Jilwah.

"Through this servant, I shall be able to unleash my wrath here, on Earth."

This is the third thing Satan wouldn't say. It would be prolly more suitable to jewhova as he is wrathful judging from the buybull, but not Satan.

"I want a group ritual...to get my servant protected"

Its something Satan can and would do himself. And pretty much he can do all those things from afar, doesn't need to use someone until he can come with his physical body.

I wonder why all those messages supposedly dictated from Satan want us to send energy?Hmm maybe its an angel and its desperate to suck our energy bcuz its drained dry?Another guy also said that Satan is desperate and needs energy, it is awfully simillar to this.

I know for sure, that I won't waste any of my energy with this unless Satan or even a High Priest confirms it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Congratz, you're the one that didn't buy this. *sigh* its amazing that people will believe things like this without even questioning. Guys, ASK SATAN before believing it. So many people make up things like that its not even funny. You can see by the inconsistensies that this is not Satan's way of talking.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

What the fuck?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@... wrote:

What the fuck?

Problem Solved.Satan Answered anything,with just his prescence.

Though the cedibility of this post fell with the last few paragraphs, it is still possible for Satan to be 'incarnated'.

Thats not the right word for it though. He would merge is conciousness with someone, and can do it easily.

The Gods also have sufficient means of teleportation from what i've learnt. I recently questioned why asteroth could not simply just come to me physically. And i was reminded that not only would that seem crazy or insane for some people (which i replied with saying it would just be me that sees her) she reminded me that they are also on a higher plane of existance, this is what the World Tree in norse mythology represents, among other things.
Hmm, went off on a slight tangent maybe? LOL XD

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:

Yep, it is definitely made up. Satan is a real physical being, he can't be incarnated as he can't die. He can come through a wormhole or something from Orion, together with the other Gods. Funny is people making up those things seem to think he's a spirit and needs to posess people in order to come on earth or something. Some other guy tried to pull this up before. *sigh*

Of course the Gods CAN materialize in another place, but they need hella lots of energy even to make a single finger of their hand appear physically and touch you. And they can merge their conciousness. But they can't hold this for years.

But as for incarnated, what i mean is all those people believeing that he's a force or spirit think that a human can be born with the soul of Satan or any other Gods!! This IS impossible, because like I said in order to do that Satan or any other Demon has to die first and he can't because hes immortal. And he does have a physical body. Usually Demon wannabes say they are some God "incarnated" as human. Everyone seeing someone saying that should automatically recognize him as a fraud.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Though the cedibility of this post fell with the last few paragraphs, it is still possible for Satan to be 'incarnated'.

Thats not the right word for it though. He would merge is conciousness with someone, and can do it easily.

The Gods also have sufficient means of teleportation from what i've learnt. I recently questioned why asteroth could not simply just come to me physically. And i was reminded that not only would that seem crazy or insane for some people (which i replied with saying it would just be me that sees her) she reminded me that they are also on a higher plane of existance, this is what the World Tree in norse mythology represents, among other things.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Yes, thats what i was getting at too :D haha. Original post just used wrong word, incarnation is impossible.

Being Immortal means not aging. But being God's, you can't kill them physically either.

Just random note, but in theory, Teleportation is quite simple what it is looked at. Everything in the physical plane is just matter vibrating at different frequencies, therefore if one gets their physical make up vibrating at the right frequancy, as well as a very strong will, one can teleport. However, between planes, it is near impossible, because the vibrations are completely different between physical matter and energy.

Hail Satan!

Of course the Gods CAN materialize in another place, but they need hella lots of energy even to make a single finger of their hand appear physically and touch you. And they can merge their conciousness. But they can't hold this for years.

But as for incarnated, what i mean is all those people believeing that he's a force or spirit think that a human can be born with the soul of Satan or any other Gods!! This IS impossible, because like I said in order to do that Satan or any other Demon has to die first and he can't because hes immortal. And he does have a physical body. Usually Demon wannabes say they are some God "incarnated" as human. Everyone seeing someone saying that should automatically recognize him as a fraud.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@ wrote:

Oh wow, I'm so excited CCCCCCCCC: I'm like giddy I'm so excited.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

I don' t understand the group ritual part, can you please explain.

It's not made up it's entirely possible. Satan will be invoked into the vessels body. He'll just be 'afk' from his own.

I don't know if this is real or not.

If a high priest does approve this,then i do too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas@ wrote:

What the fuck?

Problem Solved.Satan Answered anything,with just his prescence.
"Élostmyself666"

A bit christianized,don't you think?You don't lose yourself,or sell your soul.These are blasphemous christian concepts.
If you are semi Satanist,fuck you.We want original people here,and not antichristians.

If i am wrong i am sorry a lot.But if not...Not my problem,the demons will soon take care if you're lying or if you are an infiltrator or even DELUDED.This might be astral deception,because it seems like doing these things,Satan (who is the TRUE GOD) will fullfill the "prophecies" of the rotten jews.

Seems like infiltration,or Deluded man here.Or Whatever,angelic inteference.This dictation might be wrong.

But it may be not.I find it CHRISTIANIZED,and i deny it.

I await Satan,our True Father,but not like you do tell...

HAIL SATAN/LUCIFER THE TRUTH GIVER!
HAIL AZAZEL THE SOUL KNOWING!
HAIL PAIMON THE MIGHTY DEMON!

You can do it this way, but you just don't understand what exactly it is you are doing.

What you are is creating a thoughtform with a Portion or "copy" of Satan's consciouness (programming) with your own.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 11:17:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dictated from Satan.

It's not made up it's entirely possible. Satan will be invoked into the vessels body. He'll just be 'afk' from his own.

I want a group ritual to be performed. I am to come into this world, I have  a servant whose body I shall use as my vessel. The identity is to be remained hidden from all. Through this servant, I shall be able to unleash my wrath here, on Earth.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

This isn't bullshit. Satan wrote through me this message, he dictated this to me to share. If it was bullshit, don't you think it would be moderated? All the messages sent through are checked. I know it sounds bizarre, it fricken weirded me out. It is the truth though, I stared at Father with confusion as he stared back at me. It is the truth, if you don't believe me, ask him.

Satan is not being incarnated, he is using a human vessel so that he may be on Earth. He is merging consciousness with a follower, that is how he is going to be on Earth. It is happening right now, he said in due time his human vessel shall be revealed. This is the truth, as strange as it may sound this is the truth.

Anyone who thinks I am making this up need not sit there and wonder. You can go straight to Satan and ask him if this the truth. I am not full of it. I don't waste my time making stuff up to make myself feel better.

I am a busy person, I don't spend my free time rambling. I am not deluded, I am a highly logical person who has no use for lying. It is a waste of time for me to try and concoct a lie and post it on the interweb. Lying about this serves me no purpose at all.

I am a Satanist, I am strongly dedicated to Satan. I show him my love and gratitude everyday. To say I am lying about my Father, he who I love and respect far more than any other, is deeply offensive.

I am disappointed that you guys are just casting this off as a lie. In time the message I have delivered from Satan shall be revealed as the truth. If YOU think I am LYING at all, I suggest you ask Satan about this manner. Don't hesitate either, it was important to him his followers learned about this.

I AM A SATANIST, MY LIFE IS DEDICATED TO LORD ENKI! HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Yes, thats what i was getting at too :D haha. Original post just used wrong word, incarnation is impossible.

Being Immortal means not aging. But being God's, you can't kill them physically either.

Just random note, but in theory, Teleportation is quite simple what it is looked at. Everything in the physical plane is just matter vibrating at different frequencies, therefore if one gets their physical make up vibrating at the right frequancy, as well as a very strong will, one can teleport. However, between planes, it is near impossible, because the vibrations are completely different between physical matter and energy.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

satan wants us to do the ritual to walk around on earth so lets help hem to come alive

Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 2:19:41 PM

I don' t understand the group ritual part, can you please explain.

lol at afk

Sent: Thu, May 27, 2010 1:17:32 PM

That would not actually pull him away from others. Humans need a leader, he wants to lead his people. That is the point of the vessel, so he can literally lead the people of Earth. Merging consciousness with the vessel would merge his will on the vessel.

The vessel would serve as a sort of gateway. It would allow him to influence this world and still remain in/on Hell/Duat. That is not to say he does not influence this world, he obviously does. Times ahead are going to be incredibly chaotic. We are coming up to his age, he wants to finish his work in this world. Humans need a leader to direct them to the straight path.

Through his human vessel, he will lead people into the new age. He will finish his work, he will lead and dispel doubt and fear. It's truly radical.

It will be revealed in time, I am just dictating the message he gave me. It bewilders the crap out of me too.

HAIL SATAN, AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:

Actually, I have heard Satan tell a number of my fellow Satanists just to trust him. He asked me to promise him several times just to trust him.

He does ask of us confusing things at times, that is obvious. He doesn't always reveal to US why he is asking certain things of us until the after math. All will be revealed, with time though.

I don't expect you to blindly follow this. The message was dictated to me from Satan, even if it looked weird I had to post it. I won't go against my Father's will. In due time, he said he would clarify his message to all. I am not worried, I know I shall be vindicated.

I know damn well the difference between an angel and Satan. I have killed angels and I have talked to Satan many times. I am very close to our Father.

Something you don't seem to understand, NONE IMPERSONATES SATAN! An angel would not DARE show up to me pretending to be Satan. They all know damn well what he would do. This is bullshit.

I am a soldier for Satan, my blade has tasted the blood of many angels. I have been on HUNTS personally with AZAZEl. Azazel will clarify this if you ask him. I love all the Gods, and they love me. I act accordingly to their will, and not otherwise.

You think if I was full of shit I would get on with a lie this bad? Don't you think I would be moderated? Don't you think Satan would have set my ass straight?

This is something not to shit about. It a serious message, I am not lying. If I lied about something this deep, I obviously would feel the effects of it. Don't doubt that Satan punishes those who lie about him...I love Father Satan, I would never go against him.

About the ritual part, I don't know about that. Satan left it vague, I figured he would tell me, or someone else about it later. He left it unclear at the moment, obviously because he wanted that part to be unclear.

He wants his followers love and support at this time. We are going through tough times. Why? The enemy is desperate, they are trying any fricken thing they can to survive. They know they are going to die, so they are trying desperate last resorts.

You know you don't have to wait for an H.P to clarify this, you go ask Satan yourself. Satan does answer his people's questions. Why don't you ask him?

HAIL SATAN, AND ALL THE GODS OF THE OLD!

It could also be an angel interference, though it does seems like its the product of a bored human mind seeking attention.

Satan would never say that, he doesn't require blind trust without using our minds to understand things. Now it does sound like an angel.

Going on...

This is another thing Satan wouldn't say. Isn't Satan the bringer of knowledge? Plus the whole thing sounds too Al-Jilwahish, its as if someone read the Al-Jilwah, changed the words a bit, added very few things and attributed it to Satan.

Now, this is from the Satanic Bible. From the above it does sound awfully as if someone read the Al-Jilwah and the Satanic Bible to make up a sermon supposedly dictated by Satan. I know Satan would ask us to read those texts instead of reiterating. Most part of this post is actually the same things as the Al-Jilwah.

This is the third thing Satan wouldn't say. It would be prolly more suitable to jewhova as he is wrathful judging from the buybull, but not Satan.

Its something Satan can and would do himself. And pretty much he can do all those things from afar, doesn't need to use someone until he can come with his physical body.

I wonder why all those messages supposedly dictated from Satan want us to send energy?Hmm maybe its an angel and its desperate to suck our energy bcuz its drained dry?Another guy also said that Satan is desperate and needs energy, it is awfully simillar to this.

I know for sure, that I won't waste any of my energy with this unless Satan or even a High Priest confirms it.

What the fuck?

Satan never spoke to me till I was ready. I often would visualize his image and talk to him that way. I could feel him listening to me, it was rare that I would ever hear anything back. I know he has his reasons for doing that.

One day, a demon started talking to me, then he started talking to me and it went from there. Satan will reveal things to you when you are ready. Don't worry, you will get to talk to him. It just might not be time yet though.

Try to talk to him though, he loves it when his followers actually stop to say "hi Father." He likes to be talked to and shown love, instead only being called up when someone wants something (not accusing you, just making a generalization love).

Keep going, things unfold with time.

HAIL SATAN, AND ALL OF THE GODS OF HELL!

How can i speak with Satan too?Where? How?

My chakras are wide open,and energized.
My third eye is open,but i cannot see what other people claim to see.

Please answer.

It isn't moderated because it doesn't violate any rules. In fact, there was a guy that impersonated Dagon, a guy that impersonated Nergal and another one that impersonated Abaddon. Interesting is the guy pretending to be Nergal also made up a message that is supposed to be dictated from Satan. None of their posts were moderated:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/10364
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/10394
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/message/504

I'm for sure gonna ask Satan about that. Many people tried to say things like before, and yes, all of them said ask Satan. And I honestly I'm hesitant to ask him again because in all the cases i got a negative response, that they do made it up to attract attention.

This isn't bullshit. Satan wrote through me this message, he dictated this to me to share. If it was bullshit, don't you think it would be moderated? All the messages sent through are checked. I know it sounds bizarre, it fricken weirded me out. It is the truth though, I stared at Father with confusion as he stared back at me. It is the truth, if you don't believe me, ask him.

Satan is not being incarnated, he is using a human vessel so that he may be on Earth. He is merging consciousness with a follower, that is how he is going to be on Earth. It is happening right now, he said in due time his human vessel shall be revealed. This is the truth, as strange as it may sound this is the truth.

Anyone who thinks I am making this up need not sit there and wonder. You can go straight to Satan and ask him if this the truth. I am not full of it. I don't waste my time making stuff up to make myself feel better.

I am a busy person, I don't spend my free time rambling. I am not deluded, I am a highly logical person who has no use for lying. It is a waste of time for me to try and concoct a lie and post it on the interweb. Lying about this serves me no purpose at all.

I am a Satanist, I am strongly dedicated to Satan. I show him my love and gratitude everyday. To say I am lying about my Father, he who I love and respect far more than any other, is deeply offensive.

I am disappointed that you guys are just casting this off as a lie. In time the message I have delivered from Satan shall be revealed as the truth. If YOU think I am LYING at all, I suggest you ask Satan about this manner. Don't hesitate either, it was important to him his followers learned about this.

I AM A SATANIST, MY LIFE IS DEDICATED TO LORD ENKI! HAIL SATAN AND ALL THE GODS OF HELL!

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

<td val[/IMG]
For a quick break and a bit of laugh around, I’ve been watching Roland-Garros tennis championships all week – it isn’t finished yet but most exciting! Anyway, a thought occurred to me. Does Satan play tennis? Ha Ha! I know what you’re thinking, well here it comes. Women’s matches last three sets maximum, sometimes only two and men’s are three minimum but usually make it in fife! The winning score is usually a 6 with 2 points difference with the loser which means that is you win a set with 6, your opponent will have a maximum of 4! Therefore three winning set are usually 6 6 6 and in five sets there also seems to be a 666 somewhere in there! This means that one has to be devilish Hell bound to win a tennis match because you walk away with a wonderful 666! Cute isn’t it! Hail Satan Hail 666 L!
[/TD]

I BELIEVE YOU!! BLESS YOU FOREVER!! HAIL SATAN AND ALL DEMONS!!Sent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom: "ilostmyself666" <individualthinking@... Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 22:26:08 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Dictated from Satan.

Hail Satan!

-En Haradren Amlug.

Well now I've never thought of it that way. Wow now I have to watch and see if they can get 666.
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!

On Fri May 28th, 2010 12:38 PM EDT Loki Grondwitch wrote:

For a quick break and a bit of laugh around,
I’ve been watching Roland-Garros tennis championships all week – it isn’t finished yet but most exciting! Anyway, a thought occurred to me. Does Satan play tennis? Ha Ha! I know what you’re thinking, well here it comes. Women’s matches last three sets maximum, sometimes only two and men’s are three minimum but usually make it in fife! The winning score is usually a 6 with 2 points difference with the loser which means that is you win a set with 6, your opponent will have a maximum of 4! Therefore three winning set are usually 6 6 6 and in five sets there also seems to be a 666 somewhere in there! This means that one has to be devilish Hell bound to win a tennis match because you walk away with a wonderful 666! Cute isn’t it!
Hail Satan
Hail 666
L!

Actually, I have heard Satan tell a number of my fellow Satanists just to trust him. He asked me to promise him several times just to trust him.

He does ask of us confusing things at times, that is obvious. He doesn't always reveal to US why he is asking certain things of us until the after math. All will be revealed, with time though.

I don't expect you to blindly follow this. The message was dictated to me from Satan, even if it looked weird I had to post it. I won't go against my Father's will. In due time, he said he would clarify his message to all. I am not worried, I know I shall be vindicated.

I know damn well the difference between an angel and Satan. I have killed angels and I have talked to Satan many times. I am very close to our Father.

Something you don't seem to understand, NONE IMPERSONATES SATAN! An angel would not DARE show up to me pretending to be Satan. They all know damn well what he would do. This is bullshit.

I am a soldier for Satan, my blade has tasted the blood of many angels. I have been on HUNTS personally with AZAZEl. Azazel will clarify this if you ask him. I love all the Gods, and they love me. I act accordingly to their will, and not otherwise.

You think if I was full of shit I would get on with a lie this bad? Don't you think I would be moderated? Don't you think Satan would have set my ass straight?

This is something not to shit about. It a serious message, I am not lying. If I lied about something this deep, I obviously would feel the effects of it. Don't doubt that Satan punishes those who lie about him...I love Father Satan, I would never go against him.

About the ritual part, I don't know about that. Satan left it vague, I figured he would tell me, or someone else about it later. He left it unclear at the moment, obviously because he wanted that part to be unclear.

He wants his followers love and support at this time. We are going through tough times. Why? The enemy is desperate, they are trying any fricken thing they can to survive. They know they are going to die, so they are trying desperate last resorts.

You know you don't have to wait for an H.P to clarify this, you go ask Satan yourself. Satan does answer his people's questions. Why don't you ask him?

HAIL SATAN, AND ALL THE GODS OF THE OLD!

Going on...

What the fuck?

I asked Satan.I know the truth now.

But i won't tell you.

If you are right,then OK.
If you are wrong,you're fucked.

If you say the truth,then,you're a brother of mine.
If you do lie...You got a problem...

I don't care if you say the truth or not.
I love Father and his will is my will.
So,not a problem.Even if he did dictate this or not,i got not a problem.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AZAZEL!
HAIL PAIMON!

I agree that this sounds a bit too christianized. and thus, i too deny it.

Besides. I would think that if Satan wanted a message spread to us, he would have a priest or priestess tell us. That way there wouldn't be any of what's happening here.

Hail Satan!!

Yes, exactly. And this is happening for long enough, its not just a single person who said something was dictated by Satan. Not only in this group, but in many other non-JoS groups i'm a member of, there have always been people claiming a message came from Satan or they are antichrists or a Demon in human body. And ALL of them said "ask Satan if you don't believe me" yet all of them were wrong. And most of their messages were very simillar to this one.

So don't get any words for granted, ASK Satan and assume nothing if you don't.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jonathan" <phenex_the_fallen@... wrote:

I agree that this sounds a bit too christianized. and thus, i too deny it.

Besides. I would think that if Satan wanted a message spread to us, he would have a priest or priestess tell us. That way there wouldn't be any of what's happening here.

Hail Satan!!

<td val[/IMG]Lol !

--- En date de : Ven 28.5.10, Alice Parker <lovelessgirl48@... a écrit :
De: Alice Parker <lovelessgirl48@...
Objet: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Satanic Tennis 666
À: [email protected]
Date: Vendredi 28 mai 2010, 16h48

Well now I've never thought of it that way. Wow now I have to watch and see if they can get 666.
Hail Father Satan!
Hail Asmodeus!

On Fri May 28th, 2010 12:38 PM EDT Loki Grondwitch wrote:

For a quick break and a bit of laugh around,
I’ve been watching Roland-Garros tennis championships all week – it isn’t finished yet but most exciting! Anyway, a thought occurred to me. Does Satan play tennis? Ha Ha! I know what you’re thinking, well here it comes. Women’s matches last three sets maximum, sometimes only two and men’s are three minimum but usually make it in fife! The winning score is usually a 6 with 2 points difference with the loser which means that is you win a set with 6, your opponent will have a maximum of 4! Therefore three winning set are usually 6 6 6 and in five sets there also seems to be a 666 somewhere in there! This means that one has to be devilish Hell bound to win a tennis match because you walk away with a wonderful 666! Cute isn’t it!
Hail Satan
Hail 666
L!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back