Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Demons that enhance physical ability

bblondie321

Hi, im fairly new to Satanism and wish to understand it fully, and not gain base knowledge attained by listening to metal bands that often masquerade as satanic but dont truly hold any beliefs or properly represent the theology.
anyway, my main question is:
are there demons that may grant us enhanced physical or mental strength?
by mental strength i am referring to intellect.

another thing, is it likely that my age (15) and unfortunate xtian history hinder my ability to summon demons, or indeed their want to appear to me?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bblondie321" <bblondie321@... wrote:
Hi, im fairly new to Satanism and wish to understand it fully, and not gain base knowledge attained by listening to metal bands that often masquerade as satanic but dont truly hold any beliefs or properly represent the theology.
anyway, my main question is:
are there demons that may grant us enhanced physical or mental strength?
by mental strength i am referring to intellect.

another thing, is it likely that my age (15) and unfortunate xtian history hinder my ability to summon demons, or indeed their want to appear to me?
No i do not believe that would hinder their urge to appear to you so long as your respectful and hold no ill intent and demons do not grant power at least not usually However the meditations you can perform can give you strength both martially and Mentally if you wish for assistance you can always talk with me dr.sethfcm@... and i'll assist you with meditation and if you want a nonsanctioned Private meditation method to grant strength i do know of one but always know things come with a price particularly power you don't have to sell your soul or anything but even my meditations came with an emotional or mental price and as for mental strength well i have some for that as well but no demons do not grant you these ability's unless its a very special case.

yes alot of metal bands protend to be satanists when they in fact taking the piss, the fact that you were a christian does not bother satan at all, as long as you are dedicated to him in your heart, satan loves those who think freely and not follow the herd (Christianity), we must all take a journey to find the truth and not just see what is right in front of us as the truth, if you havent done the dedication ritual do so, that is if you wish to summon demons (it is the best way) once you are with satan all your past is erased, he simply does not care...satan is the most understanding being that ever was.

High Priest Wuulf.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back