In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?

Demon sigils in dream
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
Fokus on a sigil of the demon and don´t think about anything just fokus on the sigil try to feel it.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
0
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
Fokus on a sigil of the demon and don´t think about anything just fokus on the sigil try to feel it.
This is the targeted message.
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
I think it was marchosias but I didn't understand why she wants to contact with me.
0
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
I think it was marchosias but I didn't understand why she wants to contact with me.
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
I think it was marchosias but I didn't understand why she wants to contact with me.
Maybe you did allready know each other from past lives, or you can do a specific task no one else is suitabel for.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
0
In my dream tonight, a bag with cargo was coming in my dream. When I opened the bag, there were demon sigils inside the bags (just like in ToZ, the red and black) what could it mean?
Contact the demons which are connected to the sigils you did see?
Or in general do more void sigil meditation:
I think it was marchosias but I didn't understand why she wants to contact with me.
Maybe you did allready know each other from past lives, or you can do a specific task no one else is suitabel for.
