Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dedicated at last

ma_bi_rong

Hey everyone. I dedicated myself last night and I am so happy I can be closer to Father Satan. However, I am a minor and my parents were home so I could not let the paper burn fully. Does that null the dedication?  Also, I am an ADHD child so meditation is really hard for me. I want to get closer to Father and His Demons, but due to my lack of attention, no matter how hard I try, it seems like I can't meditate for more than ten minutes. Is there any way around this where I can do some sort of extreme meditation in that ten minutes, or should I just suck it up and increase my attention by practicing each night? Thanks for all the guidance. I really need it right now.
HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hi, I was diagnosed at childhood with ADHD as well, so I feel for you. I have found that starting with short meditations, then adding on new ones as the older ones have become easy, helps me the most. The meditations become a habit easy to remember, and working your way to more meditation time really does help with increasing your attention span.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back