Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

death

a05_norulz

im tired of things here on this earth im going to join our other brothers and sisters and fight our enemies for eternity on the other side on this earth im nothing a nobody but there i fight i have a purpose here i have nothing nobody to be there for me when i need them or anything so im saying goodbye and well it sounds cheesy but im ending it all i love you all goodbye

The goal of satanism is to live as long as you can live, to try to become a god. Ending your life is going in the complete opposite direction of the goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a05_norulz" <a05_norulz@... wrote:

im tired of things here on this earth im going to join our other brothers and sisters and fight our enemies for eternity on the other side on this earth im nothing a nobody but there i fight i have a purpose here i have nothing nobody to be there for me when i need them or anything so im saying goodbye and well it sounds cheesy but im ending it all i love you all goodbye

Why don't you ask Father if you can hook you up with a demon/demoness.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

The goal of satanism is to live as long as you can live, to try to become a god. Ending your life is going in the complete opposite direction of the goal.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a05_norulz" <a05_norulz@ wrote:

Do not kill yourself as it seems the enemy lately has really been screwing around with our minds and your not the only person to be talking about doing this as there were a few others. Keep strong in satanism brother/sisters. Ask Father to hook you up with a demoness/demon if you feel you have nobody, he did it for me and I am sure if you ask he would do it for you too.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a05_norulz" <a05_norulz@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Satanism is about fighting and gettingback at the enemy. It's NOT about giving up because things aren't going the way you want them to![/B]  The only person who can change things is yourself. either use Magick or other methods but but giving up and terminating your life is NOT the solution.[/B] A Satanst NEVER gives up and will fight to the death and then will come back through reincarnation and start fighting again and again until the eney is dead and he will certainly NOt come back because he doesn't know how to do so![/B] Therefore, face the the foe and if you need help by way of a mass ceremonial ritual, you can always call on your brothers and sisters in Satan! We are here to help you but DON'T walk away from trouble![/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] L!

[/B]--- En date de : Sam 27.3.10, a05_norulz <a05_norulz@... a écrit :
De: a05_norulz <a05_norulz@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] death
À: [email protected]
Date: Samedi 27 mars 2010, 18h51

[/TD]

Do not weakly give in like I was tempted to so many times.

Hopeless is non-existent for a Satanist.

Never EVER give up.

I promise you things get better. Satan looks out for you. It may not feel like it now, Hell forbid my words mean nothing to you, but trust me, carry on strive and empower yourself and watch everything go up hill.

Satanism is not for the weak.

Hail Satan! Good luck brother!

wtf are you talking about? LOOK AT ALL THESE FUCKING CHURCHES AROUND YOU!!!!!! You've got plenty of shit to do. Fighting the enemy doesn't always mean killing them, we can turn an entire congregation into Satanists.

[/IMG]

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, March 28, 2010 6:08:30 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: death

Do not kill yourself as it seems the enemy lately has really been screwing around with our minds and your not the only person to be talking about doing this as there were a few others. Keep strong in satanism brother/sisters. Ask Father to hook you up with a demoness/demon if you feel you have nobody, he did it for me and I am sure if you ask he would do it for you too.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "a05_norulz" <a05_norulz@ ... wrote:

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

You still have alot to do here belive it or not, There are enemies that are still are on THIS earth. We are in a constant battle here every day, With christians putting up there lies to keep there brainwashed sheep in check, We have to destroy those lies and show them the truth (That is if they are open enough and there minds arnt too damaged) If that is the case them they are then the enemy. This is Father Enki's planet and they are a parasite that must be gotten rid of. There are meany ways to do this, And im not saying go out and slaughter thousands of them because the time is not right for that yet.

You could start by participating in the cyber war, Infiltrate there groups, websites, any social networking site that they communicate through and just make them doubt there belifs. If your an expert create a shit load of viruses and just send it to one of them. (Perferably there leader)

There will be a grait war here, Father Enki has shown me this, It will be global, Grait chaos and death, It will be a religious one. We the worriors of Enki must fight for this plantet. When is uncertain but it will eventualy happen.

Sometimes the best path is not as comfortable as pple want it. If u wanna give up on life then give up on being human just live to see our cause fulfilled. I know your life sux but its not only you facing problems everyone have their own set of problems also. What makes you think after you are dead things will get better. Our souls and spirits is a reflection of ourselves so even if we r dead and maybe become spirits we will still be carrying the traits that we have now. So the question is will death be better then life is life better then death i dont really know thats why im still living still confused still findin the answer. Now when u still got the choice keep that choice for when u really find the answer so that u will make the informed decision

Hail Satan
No matter how bad your life is you are still here messaging how u feel and gettin people respond to that. There are some who can't imagine how they feel!!!

what if a person wants to die and go back to Father Satan's place...is there any meditation or ritual for dying...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Why would ANYONE want to die? There is so much to do, so much to learn - and let's face it - we don't have like 400 years, so it is worth spending this time on studying and evolving rather than thinking about dying - which is what xanity wants us to think about.

All the xian/kike-smeared movies focus on the AFTERlife, not the present life and make an impression that the afterlife is better. Well, not for a xian or mudslime...

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

what if a person wants to die and go back to Father Satan's place...is there any meditation or ritual for dying...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

You don't have to die to go to Father's place, just astral project yourself to his place. Tho this is advanced. You need demon help.

Ave Enki!
Always stay strong in Father Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sebastian" <loverboycs@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

You seem to be missing the whole point of reaching Godhead. Im surprised you even asked this question. You would only be disappointing Father and wasting your time. If you have not advanced to the level you were suppose to, you'd just be reincarnated over and over until you do. You seem to think that it's that easy to just welcome yourself into Satan's kingdom. Do you know how may advanced members would have done that if that was even possible.
The only meditations you should be worrying about is is Power Meditations. If you really want to see Father and insure that you see his Kingdom. You need to start working on your soul and quit worrying about the impossible sides of things. I find people are never willing to go the extra mile, to put up that extra fight. Yet they always expect to be held in high regards. This is to not say you are not special, we are all special to Father in our own way.
Work on advancing your soul to a formidable level and raising the kundalini is a must. This is what Satan and the Gods want. They dont want people killing themselves just to try to get to his kingdom. You would be powerless, when you die you dont get supernatural powers. When you die the only powers you have are the ones you were able to obtain in that life. This is the reason why we need to advance and reach Godhead before death

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sat, May 14, 2011 9:31:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] death

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

Listen Sebastian, study Joy of Satan very VERY thoroughly and then ask some questions which REALLY relate to serious matters, not some xian way of thinking.

JoS is broad and acquiring this Knowledge will take some time, let alone your own research.

Mac is a knowledgeable Member of Our Family, so bear in mind what he's written. And it would be good if you study JoS - not just read it a hundred times - read something and think about it.

Otherwise, our posts make no sense - my and Mac's.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

You seem to be missing the whole point of reaching Godhead. Im surprised you
even asked this question. You would only be disappointing Father and wasting
your time. If you have not advanced to the level you were suppose to, you'd just
be reincarnated over and over until you do. You seem to think that it's that
easy to just welcome yourself into Satan's kingdom. Do you know how may advanced
members would have done that if that was even possible.

The only meditations you should be worrying about is is Power Meditations. If
you really want to see Father and insure that you see his Kingdom. You need to
start working on your soul and quit worrying about the impossible sides of
things. I find people are never willing to go the extra mile, to put up that
extra fight. Yet they always expect to be held in high regards. This is to not
say you are not special, we are all special to Father in our own way.

Work on advancing your soul to a formidable level and raising the kundalini is a
must. This is what Satan and the Gods want. They dont want people killing
themselves just to try to get to his kingdom. You would be powerless, when you
die you dont get supernatural powers. When you die the only powers you have are
the ones you were able to obtain in that life. This is the reason why we need to
advance and reach Godhead before death

Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-Mac Friday

Mac Friday
www.joyofsatan.com

Sent: Sat, May 14, 2011 9:31:42 AM

what if a person wants to die and go back to Father Satan's place...is there any
meditation or ritual for dying...
Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

You can't throw it all away like that. I know being on Earth can suck at times, but can also be very beautiful.

All must realize that there is both beauty, and ugly. There is both suffering and joy. This are the forces of universe, yin and yang and both are necessary for life.

I've combated suicidal depression in the past, as well have those close to me who have been suicidal. It is never pretty, or pleasent.

No matter how bad things have been, all must know there is beauty and joy in this world. Is in this world, and anyone here can attain great joy and pleasure in their life. There is no reason to throw you life away.

I have a Satanist close to me that I care great deal about who has been suicidal lately. Many of us rallied around him and try to help him out. Alas, his pain has been great. He has been very lonely in life and sees no purpose for being here. He is without a sense of self worth. Nothing could be a greater lie though, all Satanists have purpose and are needed.

My friend sought to die, he even asked for demons to carry his soul away. Demons do not condone suicide, they frown upon it. Obviously they refused my friend and have tried to comfort him as well.

The only ones who condone death and suicide are the angels. Many of them attacks our emotions and thoughts and use them against us. THey desire for nothing more than for you to give up and die. Father Satan and the Demons desire nothing more for than you to live and be empowered. The best way we can repay them for their wonderful gifts is to LIVE and FIGHT!

A dead soldier is only worth wormfood

HAIL SATAN
HAIL NINHARSAG

MAY HUMANITY BE DELIVERED AND REALIZE ITS POTENTIAL! ZONRENSG NOASMI!

look i have already read jos site alot of times...i know that nobody would want a person to die...they would cheer him up but believe me i haven't seen anything joyful(just normal things and worst things...every time the joyful part is ruined by someone and something))..my life is worthless...i can't even meditate(i know i sounds like looser)...i have tried every meditation from beginner to advance but i just can't do it...my body, my soul and my heart doesn't go together...my body always gives me pain...i have been suffering socially, physically and even mentally...life is just worthless...i had tried to have poison alot of time but it wouldn't work and its taste is like yuk like burning my throat...i know this site is not about suicidal risk but i know Satan has knowledge for everything so i guessed he must be having knowledge for death...i know i'm rude, stupid and selfish but when i look through my life i find nothing except loneliness and much sufferings...i never got anything special in my life...i always thought of myself as something special...(no i didn't want to be famous or become Einstein or newton or do something great that everyone has already done before...but something that has never been achieved by anyone or barely by anyone...something that people don't eve know about) but soon i realized that i'm no special instead i'm the worst part...every moment kills me apart...every time i go to bed i just hope it to be my last night but shit always happen and i open up my eyes to a new day...i found Satanism a few months ago when i started researching about one of the High Priest and i found this very friendly and familiar i thought it might be something that i was looking for...i tried alot to do things...to do meditation and other things but nothing happened...i can't mediate and the feeling of being a looser became more dominant...i always pray to Lord if he is hearing me then free me of this pain...i don't need anyone neither do i love anyone, not even my parents or anyone (i know by hearing this you must think that i'm a dick and must be send to a mental asylum...but i'm just like that)...i'm tired of everything because nothing goes like what i want it to be like...
and i know i'll be reincarnated but i don't want that...really i don't want to start a worthless life again...i wish i would be damned and i would walk around the whole world forever...all alone without any worries and pain...life is a gift i know but some people doesn't deserve a gift or else sometimes the gift is ruined...

if after reading this post you people will kick me off then i would say maybe i deserved that and i wouldn't say a word again...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@... wrote:

You can't throw it all away like that. I know being on Earth can suck at times, but can also be very beautiful.

All must realize that there is both beauty, and ugly. There is both suffering and joy. This are the forces of universe, yin and yang and both are necessary for life.

I've combated suicidal depression in the past, as well have those close to me who have been suicidal. It is never pretty, or pleasent.

No matter how bad things have been, all must know there is beauty and joy in this world. Is in this world, and anyone here can attain great joy and pleasure in their life. There is no reason to throw you life away.

I have a Satanist close to me that I care great deal about who has been suicidal lately. Many of us rallied around him and try to help him out. Alas, his pain has been great. He has been very lonely in life and sees no purpose for being here. He is without a sense of self worth. Nothing could be a greater lie though, all Satanists have purpose and are needed.

My friend sought to die, he even asked for demons to carry his soul away. Demons do not condone suicide, they frown upon it. Obviously they refused my friend and have tried to comfort him as well.

The only ones who condone death and suicide are the angels. Many of them attacks our emotions and thoughts and use them against us. THey desire for nothing more than for you to give up and die. Father Satan and the Demons desire nothing more for than you to live and be empowered. The best way we can repay them for their wonderful gifts is to LIVE and FIGHT!

HAIL SATAN
HAIL NINHARSAG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "a05_norulz" <a05_norulz@ wrote:

1) Just start by taking deep breathes and relaxing, either laying down if you have to or sitting. Just get used to relaxing yourself before doing anything else.
2) Talk to Father Satan, tell him you need help and let him know you are longing for him.

I hope things will get better for you soon brother.

Stay strong!
Stay loyal!
And never give up on anything!

Hail Satan!

Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:39:10 +0000

look i have already read jos site alot of times...i know that nobody would want a person to die...they would cheer him up but believe me i haven't seen anything joyful(just normal things and worst things...every time the joyful part is ruined by someone and something))..my life is worthless...i can't even meditate(i know i sounds like looser)...i have tried every meditation from beginner to advance but i just can't do it...my body, my soul and my heart doesn't go together...my body always gives me pain...i have been suffering socially, physically and even mentally...life is just worthless...i had tried to have poison alot of time but it wouldn't work and its taste is like yuk like burning my throat...i know this site is not about suicidal risk but i know Satan has knowledge for everything so i guessed he must be having knowledge for death...i know i'm rude, stupid and selfish but when i look through my life i find nothing except loneliness and much sufferings...i never got anything special in my life...i always thought of myself as something special...(no i didn't want to be famous or become Einstein or newton or do something great that everyone has already done before...but something that has never been achieved by anyone or barely by anyone...something that people don't eve know about) but soon i realized that i'm no special instead i'm the worst part...every moment kills me apart...every time i go to bed i just hope it to be my last night but shit always happen and i open up my eyes to a new day...i found Satanism a few months ago when i started researching about one of the High Priest and i found this very friendly and familiar i thought it might be something that i was looking for...i tried alot to do things...to do meditation and other things but nothing happened...i can't mediate and the feeling of being a looser became more dominant...i always pray to Lord if he is hearing me then free me of this pain...i don't need anyone neither do i love anyone, not even my parents or anyone (i know by hearing this you must think that i'm a dick and must be send to a mental asylum...but i'm just like that)...i'm tired of everything because nothing goes like what i want it to be like...
and i know i'll be reincarnated but i don't want that...really i don't want to start a worthless life again...i wish i would be damned and i would walk around the whole world forever...all alone without any worries and pain...life is a gift i know but some people doesn't deserve a gift or else sometimes the gift is ruined...

if after reading this post you people will kick me off then i would say maybe i deserved that and i wouldn't say a word again...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fkuc.censorship" <fkuc.censorship@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL NINHARSAG

#ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0 10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxhd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxhd {font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass a {color:#1e66ae;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactivity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactivity span {font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactivity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactivity span span {color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxactivity span .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxunderline {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach label {display:block;margin-bottom:5px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach label a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxbold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxbold a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxlast p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxlast p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxlast p span.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxyshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxattach-table {width:400px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxfile-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxfile-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxfile-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxfile-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphoto-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphoto-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphoto-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphoto-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass ecxdiv#ygrps-yiv-1447885362ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxyshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxgreen {color:#628c2a;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxMsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass ecxo {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphotos div {float:left;width:72px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphotos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxphotos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxreco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxreco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxreplbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg ecx* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxlogo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-msg ecxp#ygrps-yiv-1447885362attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxreco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1447885362 .ygrps-yiv-1447885362ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1447885362ecxygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}

Sorry man to hear about your life it sounds familiar like something I have been through before but I overcame it. I'm not comparing us I do believe that every one of us are different some may have similiar stories but it all depends on how it affect us. And you my dear are very affected if you wish to die your in the wrong place like others will tell you Satanism is not about suicide "if" you have attempted times before in the past it obviously wasn't time for you to go. I'm not one to judge but maybe if you stop dwelling on negativity maybe things will happen differently I've been there b4 I believe that things will get a little better for you if you change your way of thinking.

On Wed May 18th, 2011 11:06 AM EDT Neptunus Eternia wrote:

1) Just start by taking deep breathes and relaxing, either laying down if you have to or sitting. Just get used to relaxing yourself before doing anything else.
2) Talk to Father Satan, tell him you need help and let him know you are longing for him.

I hope things will get better for you soon brother.

Stay strong!
Stay loyal!
And never give up on anything!

Hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:39:10 +0000

look i have already read jos site alot of times...i know that nobody would want a person to die...they would cheer him up but believe me i haven't seen anything joyful(just normal things and worst things...every time the joyful part is ruined by someone and something))..my life is worthless...i can't even meditate(i know i sounds like looser)...i have tried every meditation from beginner to advance but i just can't do it...my body, my soul and my heart doesn't go together...my body always gives me pain...i have been suffering socially, physically and even mentally...life is just worthless...i had tried to have poison alot of time but it wouldn't work and its taste is like yuk like burning my throat...i know this site is not about suicidal risk but i know Satan has knowledge for everything so i guessed he must be having knowledge for death...i know i'm rude, stupid and selfish but when i look through my life i find nothing except loneliness and much
sufferings...i never got anything special in my life...i always thought of myself as something special...(no i didn't want to be famous or become Einstein or newton or do something great that everyone has already done before...but something that has never been achieved by anyone or barely by anyone...something that people don't eve know about) but soon i realized that i'm no special instead i'm the worst part...every moment kills me apart...every time i go to bed i just hope it to be my last night but shit always happen and i open up my eyes to a new day...i found Satanism a few months ago when i started researching about one of the High Priest and i found this very friendly and familiar i thought it might be something that i was looking for...i tried alot to do things...to do meditation and other things but nothing happened...i can't mediate and the feeling of being a looser became more dominant...i always pray to Lord if he is hearing me then free me
of this pain...i don't need anyone neither do i love anyone, not even my parents or anyone (i know by hearing this you must think that i'm a dick and must be send to a mental asylum...but i'm just like that)...i'm tired of everything because nothing goes like what i want it to be like...

Hail Satan
Hail Azazel

HAIL SATAN
HAIL NINHARSAG

Short answer NO. Satan is the God of Life. He created us and to kill yourself is to reject his gift. Talk to Father. He's there for you. Satan wants us to be strong, empowered and independant. That means he won't jump in every time we have a problem. He is there for us all the time. He already knows what you are going thru and what you need. Father and the demons are ready to help. All you need to do is ask. Tell them what you need or want. They respect our freedoms and own space, thay won't just jump in thinking thay know best (even thought they do). Talk to him. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikersed" <mikersed@... wrote:

is it ok to kill myself?

It is never ok to kill yourself. Spiritual Satanism is about strengthening your soul and mind. You can't do that dead. Whatever problem you have you can ask Satan for help ^^ Were also always here and can help as well. You are never alone as a Spiritual Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mikersed" <mikersed@... wrote:

is it ok to kill myself?

Definitely, I agree with Dragonmage. I wanted to kill myself at one point, but I turned to Satan and asked for his help every day. It's still tough, but he gives me the strength to pull myself out of this mess. He won't do everything for you, more like give you what you need to help yourself.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 6:28 PM, dragonmage777 <dragonmage777@... wrote:
  Short answer NO. Satan is the God of Life. He created us and to kill yourself is to reject his gift. Talk to Father. He's there for you. Satan wants us to be strong, empowered and independant. That means he won't jump in every time we have a problem. He is there for us all the time. He already knows what you are going thru and what you need. Father and the demons are ready to help. All you need to do is ask. Tell them what you need or want. They respect our freedoms and own space, thay won't just jump in thinking thay know best (even thought they do). Talk to him. Regards Dragonmage777

is it ok to kill myself?

i know this is true then why does Lord Thoth give painless suidcide instructionins in "The Emerald Tblets of Thoth" in the Keys of Life and Death? http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald13bw.html

Hear ye, O man, and list to my voice.
List to the wisdom that gives thee of Death.
When at the end of thy work appointed,
thou may desire to pass from this life,
pass to the plane where the Suns of the Morning
live and have being as Children of Light.
Pass without pain and pass without sorrow
into the plane where is eternal Light.

First lie at rest with thine head to the eastward.
Fold thou thy hands at the Source of thy life (solar plexus).

Place thou thy consciousness in the life seat.
Whirl it and divide to north and to south.

Send thou the one out toward the northward.
Send thou the other out to the south.
Relax thou their hold upon thy being.
Forth from thy form will thy silver spark fly,
upward and onward to the Sun of the morning,
blending with Light, at one with its source.

There it shall flame till desire shall be created.
Then shall return to a place in a form.

Know ye, O men, that thus pass the great Souls,
changing at will from life unto life.
Thus ever passes the Avatar,
willing his Death as he wills his own life.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@... wrote:

Oh, I almost forgot. If you want to, join all the xains. Only their so-call god believes in that. Hail Satan
On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 4:13 PM, mikersed <mikersed@... wrote:
  is it ok to kill myself?

Think that's new age BS

Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 12:41 PM

i know this is true then why does Lord Thoth give painless suidcide instructionins in "The Emerald Tblets of Thoth" in the Keys of Life and Death? http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald13bw.html

Did you read what you just posted?....Or are you just looking for trouble?
Dumb negativity is not wanted here.
What needs to be done on earth is infinitely more important for us.
Our job is far from done!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

Because father respects our freedom of choice and dose not want us to suffer. Satan is Life. But if you choose to reject his gift and kill your self. Then guess what. You reincarnate and get to do it all over AGAIN. The proper way of dealing with the feeling of wanting to end your life is to call to father and you GD. Ask for advice. You are not going to end up on the other side in a kind of wonderful place. You will end up stright back here to learn ONE more lesson. Don't give up. Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "krazymuthauka" <krazymuthauka@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtensitymusic" <xtensitymusic@ wrote:

f[/IMG]</var>why would you want to kill yourself?????

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:13 PM

is it ok to kill myself?

Get tired of getting beat down in numerous multiple ways never ending and ongoing pain and suffering - why would somebody NOT want to kill themselves?

I have been fighting against this all my life - and the xtians say they help - but really they don't

Hardly any real help from anywhere - I've yet to see enough quick enough - I just recently got told that - even though I've got enormous potentials coming and in store financially just recently was told by my xtian dad it's NOT enough quick enough!

They along with most others just make me want to kill myself and/or wish I was dead ...over and over and over again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

first off NO IT IS NOT OK TO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! second off why would you want to kill yourself?????

is it ok to kill myself?

Life is hard now,for a reason,have u reached perfection?On Tue, 01 Nov 2011 10:44 PDT lord.kayle wrote:Get tired of getting beat down in numerous multiple ways never ending and ongoing pain and suffering - why would somebody NOT want to kill themselves?I have been fighting against this all my life - and the xtians say they help - but really they don't Hardly any real help from anywhere - I've yet to see enough quick enough - I just recently got told that - even though I've got enormous potentials coming and in store financially just recently was told by my xtian dad it's NOT enough quick enough!They along with most others just make me want to kill myself and/or wish I was dead ...over and over and over again.--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote: first off NO IT IS NOT OK TO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! second off why would you want to kill yourself????? ________________________________ From:
mikersed <mikersed@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:13 PM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] death  is it ok to kill myself?

Am hoping that this does not turn out to continue to be the case.

And trying to do whatever I can still though at many times I get completely overwhelmed and seem to lose any and all desire even - t0 even want to try to continue to fight or go on anymore.

Am hoping Satan and his demons have been helping and will continue to do so more - am in real serious and dire need of their help and protection.

~ HAIL SATAN! ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

Get tired of getting beat down in numerous multiple ways never ending and ongoing pain and suffering - why would somebody NOT want to kill themselves?

I have been fighting against this all my life - and the xtians say they help - but really they don't

Hardly any real help from anywhere - I've yet to see enough quick enough - I just recently got told that - even though I've got enormous potentials coming and in store financially just recently was told by my xtian dad it's NOT enough quick enough!

They along with most others just make me want to kill myself and/or wish I was dead ...over and over and over again.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@ wrote:

first off NO IT IS NOT OK TO KILL YOURSELF!!!!! second off why would you want to kill yourself?????

is it ok to kill myself?

Yes, that's exactly how it is. You found the exact words for what I wanted to say kayle. It's a really bad place to be, and seems almost impossible to get out of. It's tough, and when you finally feel like you're getting somewhere, you end up worse than when you started. But if you just keep trying every time you get pushed down, you will emerge stronger. I'm only just starting to get better. I still break down and cry when I'm alone sometimes, I still have days where I just want to give up, I still have scars all over my body as reminders of just what I went through to get to where I am now. Despite all that, it's getting easier. I smile more often, and look forward to things that I used to dread having to do. I can go for days without crying, which is good for me. Believe me when I say that no matter how deep into this pit you feel you are in, things will change for the better. 

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 3:44 AM, lord.kayle <lord.kayle@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@... wrote:

is it ok to kill myself?

..Hail Satan!! you ask "why would somebody NOT want to kill themselves?"
well, hard as it is somedays to live in a kike infected world, I don't want to kill myself because i want to be a part of the fight against this filth that pollutes our world. I want to acquire as much knowledge as i possibly can. i want to advance in Satan and regain what what stolen. I want to develope my spiritual and pychic powers to the highest degree! to me, this lifetime is actually too short, but maybe another lifetime i will attain godhead.
So, if you want to allow what a xian says to you, or if you having a bad couple days{which you could learn to use the planets to overcome},or you just don't [as you say}"see enough quick enough" ---make you want to kill yourself??? wtf
I am getting tired of seeing all this 'i want to kill myself' crap. it is of the ENEMY!! they would like nothing better than for you to just go and never fight for Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lord.kayle" <lord.kayle@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lamia Sacerdos <lamiamortis@ wrote:

is it ok to kill myself?

Seems, from what I've read thus far, that Lord Thoth was simply sharing his knowledge, himself being unable to taste death so to speak. Its not worth the scars. As many attempts as I've myself made, I can say you will not be taken until you've run your set course. I am sharing that so that you know your not alone. It would be way too easy. Why not fly down to their head quarters and hold up a white flag? We, in love, WON'T LET YOU!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: dvdpst <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:57:40 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death
  No! Satan does not beleive in killing yourself. Hail Satan

is it ok to kill myself?

...And having said, thank you for posting a link. I've been searching for the tablets...Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: dvdpst <dvdposton@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 17:00:19 -0400To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] death
  Oh, I almost forgot. If you want to, join all the xains. Only their so-call god believes in that. Hail Satan
  is it ok to kill myself?

No it is not oky to kill yourself!! Life is a Gift from Father Satan!! I now life as a S Satanist can get were hard on us when we are new to SS and as we grow and advanced, you will learn how to fight it. Trust in Father and Listen! He have helped me more times that i can count and for that i am thankful beyond word's!
The Fucking kikes now thy are doomed and is paying for what thy have done to our people!
HAIL: FATHER SATAN!!HAIL: ENLIL-SAMA!!HAIL: ASTAROTH-SAMA!!HAIL: AZAZEL-SAMA!!HAIL: ANUBIS!!  HAIL THE MIGHTY PANTHEON OF HELL!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back