Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Dare you try this meditation?? attempted to use the full potential of runic words and bio magnetic fields of energy and active astral in meditation

Hailtheotherside

I wanted to share this last year september i just incorporated this one practice with the runes to directly work with the energy neutrino aspect.
If you decide on working with the bio energy field the way i explain you you can summon the full potential of the runes also in the after life.

And you can amplify your results 400x fold. I start vibrating out loud using the the 4 directions and 19 repetitions each, it matters heavily for recreating the same exact rune-energy-signature from the feeling aspect (as well as silent invocation).

Firstly map out which areas the runes touch your magnetic body when vibrated out-loud inorder to similarly recreate the signature waves and do this without making a sound

start with making a mental verbal vibration and slowly blend it to become a stand alone field of energy vibration (the specific rune evokes) without the need for the letters as place markers. It is called something like "be absorbed in the mantra" as eastern traditions say to do even to this day but it is actually recognizing the energetic signature from a wordless aspect.

it will depend on how intensely the silent internalized invocations can be summoned inside to the inner and outer magnetic fields of energy in coverage by the consciousness. This means The energy that would normally go into thoughts is redirected to serve magick purpose.

the three categories goes like: vibrate out loud —-> vibrate in silent voice (use intensity)—-> copy energetic signature of the chosen rune and recreate the vibration without letters or external sound (feel hold and sustain). It becomes familiar after a while

If this is a bit hard and you can not do this, i used a different technique to build my energetic coverage to build or intensify my magnetic field.
I started by moving my awareness from the lower part of my body to the top part of my body. Deeply feeling the energy (intense attention) and moving the sensation upwards and downwards repeatedly for 30 min to a whole day. This works well with sex energy trapped at the bottom of the body from inactivity (stagnant energy) looking for a way out in the morning and you can push it back up and restructure it how you want. You will experience whatever you want and be bliss

It doesn’t protect against attacks or anything but opens you to the astral in waking states

Once i build full organ coverage by magnetically binding it with repetition i attempt to summon the runic energies and sanskrit energies at will from subtler levels and be fortified !!
it works too good and can create drowsiness when i alternate too much between different runes

so avoid when driving unless they're sending curse on road rages or drive by curses lol the public places are the battle fields and need something active on the go, and i think it’s a step forward. I hope someone can make this meditation better

But give it a go, from a psychological pov you will see the astral to simply put it, and summoning and using the rune signature energy in addition will make it permanently fortify you
Forever after 40 days because you can summon the energy signature anytime and sustain it for different purposes especially in public where some obvious people throw curses at passersby's or drive by cursers

I have the tendency to pause if i know i am venturing out to far and i am experiencing too much astral. I feel we all have to finish our duties here before moving on but the full potential of this is actual magic and disappearing from the false light order without dying, if you discover frequencies that have no symbolic representation imo

Because there are other sound frequencies magnetic signature waves that will become obvious once the rune alphabet is mastered that have no symbolic representation, giving way to other sound energy manipulations!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back