Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused.

devonfrank963

Hi.
im interested in gaining a new religion. i like the idea of Satanism. and i want to be dedicated. but a lot of what is on your site confuses me... and it also contradicts itself a bit. if someone could clarify exactly what your religion entails. and maybe a summary. and quick tips on how to get started. i would be greatly appreciative.
thank you.

Just read the site, there's even a section for newbies there. All you ask are in the site. Just make sure to read EVERYTHING there, it's not confusing at all if you read everything instead of skimming it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "devonfrank963" <devonfrank963@... wrote:

Hi.
im interested in gaining a new religion. i like the idea of Satanism. and i want to be dedicated. but a lot of what is on your site confuses me... and it also contradicts itself a bit. if someone could clarify exactly what your religion entails. and maybe a summary. and quick tips on how to get started. i would be greatly appreciative.
thank you.

Hello everyone!
I want to clear out something with you guys.First,I'm a satanist so don't bann me or stuff.Second,everyone is saying that Satan has created humanity and I've read the same on Joyofsatan website.So if Satan has created us and everything else,then who has created Satan? I'm being honest here I don't want to keep fooling myself in believing that Satan has created us without knowing the truth and I don't want to follow Satanism with having this confusion in my head.I want to be honest with Satan.Please give straight answers and don't answer this if youre going to say rude things to me.Thanks.

Satan was born, like you and I were born from our parents. :p But now, who created the parents of the parents of the parents of the parents of our Gods... well, that I don't know. ^^;

Στις 1:54 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 22 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η Zayd <zkkillerofhearts05@... έγραψε:
  Hello everyone!
I want to clear out something with you guys.First,I'm a satanist so don't bann me or stuff.Second,everyone is saying that Satan has created humanity and I've read the same on Joyofsatan website.So if Satan has created us and everything else,then who has created Satan? I'm being honest here I don't want to keep fooling myself in believing that Satan has created us without knowing the truth and I don't want to follow Satanism with having this confusion in my head.I want to be honest with Satan.Please give straight answers and don't answer this if youre going to say rude things to me.Thanks.

SS don't worry about who created Satan and his race. We are his creation and decedents. The jew/xtian/islam god did NOT create the universe. That thing wants to destroy. Perhaps when you become closer to godhood you may find an answer to that question. Hail Satan! Jason

Read the Joy of Satan website. Maxine explains all this.
Hail Father Satan!

On Saturday, March 22, 2014 4:54 AM, Zayd <zkkillerofhearts05@... wrote:
  Hello everyone!

Ea is the firstborn son of Anu and a son in law of Alalu. Read the Lost Book of Enki. Hail Satan!!!!

On Sunday, 23 March 2014, 19:59, Sandra Waldron <simsmotal@... wrote:
Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

Thanks Zedan,I downloaded the lost book of enki.Now it'll help me understand Satan better :) <hr> From: Kareem Zedan
Sent: ‎25-‎03-‎2014 10:46 PM
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Confused.

Ea is the firstborn son of Anu and a son in law of Alalu.   Read the Lost Book of Enki.   Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

No, that book is a bunch of bullshit. Read HP Don Danko's sermon on that book. "Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

On Tuesday, March 25, 2014 1:10 PM, Zayd <zkkillerofhearts05@... wrote:
  Thanks Zedan,I downloaded the lost book of enki.Now it'll help me understand Satan better :) From: Kareem Zedan

Ea is the firstborn son of Anu and a son in law of Alalu.   Read the Lost Book of Enki.   Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

Somebody tell me, is Enkiss right?
On Mar 26, 2014 12:00 PM, "Enkiss'on Descarte" <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:
  No, that book is a bunch of bullshit. Read HP Don Danko's sermon on that book.  "Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

If your busy looking for no-biru where are you not looking? Not at the facts our Gods live in the Orion region. And something else which I will state here.

If you think it was about Gold mining your looking in the wrong direction which ties into the first point.

Nibiru is a star conjunction. And the other major lie of Sitchin is the gold mining. This is not mentioned either in the Sumerian texts. He made these two lies up out of thin air.

Between Mars and Jupiter its been scientifically shown there was a planet there once. That has been destroyed and no don't waste my time with colliding theories that are insane as the big bang. This planet from the evidence was destroyed after earth was already here and fully formed on its own, the destroyed planet from evidence laded out is was was mostly likely by technological intelligence. Not by planets smashing into each other.

The situation is there was no ice age on earth either. Dollaire and Elis [Spelling?] Are Cambridge and Oxford professors who have stated and wrote a book on the ice age scam. Which is taught as dogma. They are shocked this is pushed as unquestionable. Its full of major flaws.

We have not had the polar caps on this planet for that long. The south pole did not fully freeze over till a couple of thousand years ago. . And we only have four seasons due to the tilt in the axis. And the facts show this planet had a uniformed sub topic climate on it at one point. And the sea levels where around 400ft lower.

No ice age, it means the seas didn't rise by melting, pola ice sheets over time slowly, like we have been taught. And the planet was not titled at one point so no climate to create a deep freeze. As its found many long time frozen over areas where flash frozen from a sub topic climate around ten thousand years ago. In an instant. The animals found still had their last meal in them.

So a planet in our solar system gets destroyed and some records claim it had a lot of water on it. And a huge shock wave, hunks of asteroids and continental sized ice are hitting the planet. And the massive ice waves are melting as they come down into the atmosphere. Which is what the ancient records state the sea rose 400ft in a night and a day not slowly but at once. This is obvious, the Andes mountain ranges, the largest in the world, where created by the hundreds of millions of tons of pressure from the water coming in on the earth plates. The city up in the Andes, Tiahuanacu is known to have been on the sea level once and is over 17,000 years old. And with this the shock of the impact created the tilt in the planets axis. The geological records show earth has been hit by outer planetary events of large magnitude in general.

Now the race of the Gods came to this planet.... We have developed basic technology that can create materials from the atomic level in labs, they can make diamonds in labs as well. Why would they need to mine gold and create humans for this? Why not automation instead.

The reason they went to the trouble of creating humans and the massive infrastructure to support humans, cities, farms, hospitals, schools, social organizations. Is because from the Sumerian records, the real ones. Humans where created to help the Gods build the earth and to be the stewards of earth. The wise care takers of the planet. The Gods didn't come here to mine gold and then leave. They moved here with the intent of building a permanent civilization. We where created to be part of this civilization as stewards of earth. It could be there civilization was destroyed previously at some point with the lost planet or part of it was upon that world. Or perhaps not.

The planet itself was most likely destroyed as part of a larger cosmic war that ended the Golden Age on earth as well and set the stage of the events we are now within.

The second part of Humans creation lay within the texts. Humanity was created with a spiritual mission to ascend to divine from human by EA [Satan]. His intent was to elevate His children to supreme truth and divinity in the long run. To have equality with the Gods. The greatest gift of creation in the universe.

It seems in my opinion from looking at ancient structures of society and tradition, each race was created with a special function in mind. And to work together as larger group within their regions with their skills together as a whole body. That formed this once global or near global civilization of the Gods. Having a superconscious family of humanity to be part of this civilization in the long run makes more sense as well. In my opinion it reflects Satan to create something elite and beautiful, something that is to be perfected and have eternal bliss and joy. Which is the human races. It has been hinted many of the different animal species on the earth might have origins being created by the Gods.

Annunaki in meaning is the Heavenly Serpents. Not those who came down from the sky. This is relating to their Perfected status as divine or fully ascended beings.

Think about that, humanity is a brilliant, powerful and elite creation with the destiny to become fully divine and be guardians and stewards for earth as part of our divine mission. And our creation by the Gods. No paradise in the clouds, but a real eternal paradise right here below our feet. On earth, our home.

Now the above truth vs the Sitchin lies, of humans being just worthless material slave labour who suck [Goyium]. And don't forget Shitjewing claim the Gods handed down this knowledge and this tradition to Abraham [ who is well known to have never existed] only, about 5,000 years ago in the Near East. Back to Jewish supremacy and biblical reinforcement, back to unconscious Judeo-Christianity. And the demoralization of Gentiles. Sitchin is just pushing Jewish, Gentile hating bullshit. The Jews have a big lie for every level of truth a Gentile finds.

Thanks Zedan,I downloaded the lost book of enki.Now it'll help me understand Satan better :) From: Kareem Zedan
Sent: 25-03-2014 10:46 PM

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

I wish to say also that I do not mean to call anyone personally vain, since what I meant can be misunderstood as that. I meant the people that would create artificial Gold and claim it to be the exact same as naturally created Gold are vain.

Hail Satan!!!!

On Thursday, 27 March 2014, 13:39, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
Something else I would like to clarify.. Yes Gold and Diamonds can be artificially created on the atomic level, but it does not carry the essence of that which was created by Nature, it is not pure. The atomic level is furthest humanity has reached in the microcosmic world, and maybe even that which is smaller, but this is infinite, and the mind cannot grasp infinity. I find it a matter of vanity to assume that we understand what destiny is about and to think we thoroughly understand the supreme intelligence of the primordial force of creation. We are not yet Gods, and therefore we cannot act as such until we physically are. Hail Satan!!!!

On Thursday, 27 March 2014, 13:11, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
I differ in opinion on some points. Firstly, through trial and error was humanity created, perfection is achieved through trial and error, the first human beings created were still in their primitive stages since the life force had not been injected in them. Adamu, the first human being created, had skin that was dark red, like that of clay. It is obvious that we are NOT the descendants of Adamu, since our skin is smooth and similar to that of the God's. Also the book stated that the descendants of Adamu after they were able to procreate where regressing into their primitive state. Also, it stated that Adamu and his children were not CIVILISED, therefore it is evident that this was a trial stage in the creation of mankind. Satan then wished to create a civilized humanity, he did this by impregnating two earthly women, of which gave birth to Adapu, the first civilized human. It is stated that Adapu was able to speak and write, and that he looked like the Gods. We as the descendants of Adapu also look like the Gods, and it is therefore evident that this is not a degrading view on humanity. Adapu was taken by the Gods to Anu, the king of Nibiru, and he was treated as an equal, the Gods did not look down on him, but rather were delighted by his presence and had a banquet for the occasion of Adapu arriving on Nibiru. This is something the book states and I do not see that the first civilized being treated by the Gods as an equal as something degrading at all. Now on the account of the hunt for Gold, in my opinion, I find that highly plausible. In the book it states that Anu, the king of Nibiru, and the father of Enki and Enlil, said that the creation of a civilized humanity was DESTINED, and he decreed for the Gods to share their knowledge with humanity, this saw the coming of the Sumerian Race, and shortly after the Pharaohs, led by Marduk/Ra. It states that Nibiru's atmosphere was collapsing, and that the Gold was a means of sustaining Nibiru's dwindling atmosphere, which is an act of destiny, since this forced the Nibiruans to search elsewhere for Gold, and this caused the Gods to settle on Earth and eventually due to certain DESTINED circumstances they created humanity, this again was an act of Destiny. From what I gathered from the book, from the fact that it says that humanity's creation was DESTINED, and the fact the Gods are our Gods is an act of Destiny, and that we were created in their image and are meant to be like them is also an act of the same inexorable force, which is that of destiny. It stating that, shows that the book's purpose is not to tell us that we were meant to be slaves, on the contrary, if you read the book and in between the lines, it clearly states that we are an act of Destiny. We are destined to become like our Gods, and the link between us and our Gods cannot be completely desecrated, this I do not see as a degrading view of who we humans are, but I see it as a glorifying one. So in summary, and also this is where I see the confusion stems from, Adamu and his offspring where workers designed for the mining of Gold, Adamu and his offspring became extinct overtime though, since their purpose and cause had been served, and in turn this came to bring the creation of Adapu the first civilized being, whose offspring and descendants (us) were created in the exact image of the Gods, and in turn are meant to be like them, since it is in the DNA. This is Destiny, and nothing can alter that. And this is what the book states. Hail Satan!!!! 

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 11:00, Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:
  No, that book is a bunch of bullshit. Read HP Don Danko's sermon on that book. "Sitchin's Lies And The Actual Truth

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

Something else I would like to clarify.. Yes Gold and Diamonds can be artificially created on the atomic level, but it does not carry the essence of that which was created by Nature, it is not pure. The atomic level is furthest humanity has reached in the microcosmic world, and maybe even that which is smaller, but this is infinite, and the mind cannot grasp infinity. I find it a matter of vanity to assume that we understand what destiny is about and to think we thoroughly understand the supreme intelligence of the primordial force of creation. We are not yet Gods, and therefore we cannot act as such until we physically are. Hail Satan!!!!

I differ in opinion on some points. Firstly, through trial and error was humanity created, perfection is achieved through trial and error, the first human beings created were still in their primitive stages since the life force had not been injected in them. Adamu, the first human being created, had skin that was dark red, like that of clay. It is obvious that we are NOT the descendants of Adamu, since our skin is smooth and similar to that of the God's. Also the book stated that the descendants of Adamu after they were able to procreate where regressing into their primitive state. Also, it stated that Adamu and his children were not CIVILISED, therefore it is evident that this was a trial stage in the creation of mankind. Satan then wished to create a civilized humanity, he did this by impregnating two earthly women, of which gave birth to Adapu, the first civilized human. It is stated that Adapu was able to speak and write, and that he looked like the Gods. We as the descendants of Adapu also look like the Gods, and it is therefore evident that this is not a degrading view on humanity. Adapu was taken by the Gods to Anu, the king of Nibiru, and he was treated as an equal, the Gods did not look down on him, but rather were delighted by his presence and had a banquet for the occasion of Adapu arriving on Nibiru. This is something the book states and I do not see that the first civilized being treated by the Gods as an equal as something degrading at all. Now on the account of the hunt for Gold, in my opinion, I find that highly plausible. In the book it states that Anu, the king of Nibiru, and the father of Enki and Enlil, said that the creation of a civilized humanity was DESTINED, and he decreed for the Gods to share their knowledge with humanity, this saw the coming of the Sumerian Race, and shortly after the Pharaohs, led by Marduk/Ra. It states that Nibiru's atmosphere was collapsing, and that the Gold was a means of sustaining Nibiru's dwindling atmosphere, which is an act of destiny, since this forced the Nibiruans to search elsewhere for Gold, and this caused the Gods to settle on Earth and eventually due to certain DESTINED circumstances they created humanity, this again was an act of Destiny. From what I gathered from the book, from the fact that it says that humanity's creation was DESTINED, and the fact the Gods are our Gods is an act of Destiny, and that we were created in their image and are meant to be like them is also an act of the same inexorable force, which is that of destiny. It stating that, shows that the book's purpose is not to tell us that we were meant to be slaves, on the contrary, if you read the book and in between the lines, it clearly states that we are an act of Destiny. We are destined to become like our Gods, and the link between us and our Gods cannot be completely desecrated, this I do not see as a degrading view of who we humans are, but I see it as a glorifying one. So in summary, and also this is where I see the confusion stems from, Adamu and his offspring where workers designed for the mining of Gold, Adamu and his offspring became extinct overtime though, since their purpose and cause had been served, and in turn this came to bring the creation of Adapu the first civilized being, whose offspring and descendants (us) were created in the exact image of the Gods, and in turn are meant to be like them, since it is in the DNA. This is Destiny, and nothing can alter that. And this is what the book states. Hail Satan!!!! 

On Wednesday, 26 March 2014, 11:00, Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

Kareem. The Lost book of Enki was written by a jew. If you read the legitimate Sumerian Creation Epic and compare it to Sitchin's writings then you will see how Sitchin just made true theology into a science fiction book.  IN this Sci-fi novel, it states that the God's made mankind for slave labor. IN true Sumerian mythology, gold mining is never mentioned. This is because the lost tablet of ENki is fiction and is a perverted form of Sumerian mythology. Again there was no gold mining. There was no atmosphere that needed ?gold? in order to be created. There was no physical god ANU. (Anu being symbolic of the ether) This is all made up. I would suggest reading real Sumerian mythology instead of some jew who takes translations and twists them around. On Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:14 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  I wish to say also that I do not mean to call anyone personally vain, since what I meant can be misunderstood as that. I meant the people that would create artificial Gold and claim it to be the exact same as naturally created Gold are vain.

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

For more info.An-gels, Nephilim, Logos And Atlantis

There are 33 Deva's in the Veda's only. Avatar is the title for the perfected human who has become the form of the symbolic God which represents the Magnum Opus. This is not a literal monotheistic being.

This is what monotheism was corrupted from, the Logos. The perfected individual was the self generated, incarnation of the Logos or Brahman, the subtle ether of which all the elements of life flow from and are manifested by. They where the perfected microcosm. The cosmic man, Purusha or Brahma.etc This has nothing to do with a monotheistic God. This can still be seen openly in the Kala Charka Tantra with the generation of the adept into the Adi Buddha. This was the same with Brahma. Or whatever the specific title of the Sol God was being used.

Later with the corruption of the spiritual schools. This was literalized into a incarnation of a monotheistic creator God, who descends into human form. Who then dispenses a corrupted, profaned literalized, immoral ideology. Which damns humanity and the now literalized, symbolic Sol God. Is then nothing but an icon for the agenda of the enemy. Who people are then conditioning into believe this being really exists. Thus "God" says becomes the most powerful propaganda in history.

This Fallen Angel thing is corrupted from the Pagan Mystery Schools, and was largely a symbolic mythos of the soul.

An-gel, An-nuaki, An-anat, An meaning Serpent. The images of the An-gels are from the Pagan world. The G is mainly silent but also a serpent symbol, and we have EL which means "Shining" hence Bel. An-gel means: "Shining Serpent."

They represent the serpents. Or perfected adepts who where called: "Shining Serpent." The name of our God Satan means: "Shining Serpent." Sat relates to illuminated or shining and An the title of the Serpent.

As stated His title of Good Serpent. Good means Shining in the ancient world. Shining Serpent is also the meaning of Aryan. As I have detailed in another article.

Primordial Buddhism:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/423

Aryan article:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/432

The ancient mysteries schools called humans the Fallen An-gels. Not our Gods. And by the purification/transformation exercises [Tapas in the East] we where to reascend to our Shining or Primordial state. Go from Titan to Olympian.

There is a nod to this among the Yezidis with our God being called the Arch An-gel. Meaning the leader of the Gods. His title here as Taus Melek: "Peacock Angel." Hence many of these images that survived show these An-gel s with wings of Peacock feathers. As stated the images of the Gods where stolen by the Catholic church. And its no mistake many of these images still survive from a period in Europe when the Aryan religion was still in existence. Some of these Peacock Angel's or Seraphim [Shining Serpents] are depicted as related to the four cardinal points and thus the perfected elements of the soul. With the Seraphim we see this appearing again in Serapis. Another title of Osiris. At some point the enemy also lifted this term Seraphim.

Of course this does not refer to the enemy ET's parading around under this title, scamming people. The enemy has been masquerading as the "God" of humanity for awhile. This can be seen with the Jews inserting their fictional Yahweh in the place of our God in the Edin [Sumerian Atlantis] tale and then corrupting it further. Originally its EA who breathes the breath of life into His creation, Adamu and then teaches them the methods of spiritual enlightenment to Godhead.

Anyway the issue of the Nephilim is part of this. For some reason when this subject comes up a line of people pop up and offer misinformation. The Nephilim are not our Gods, I pointed this out before. The Nephilim in this specific tradition are the Children of the descended An-gels and daughters of Men. They are the Titans. This race is mentioned as being a superior, part divine and very advanced race. We have the same tale in Egypt with the Luminous Serpents coming down to earth and creating an Island civilization and humanity. Same with the Sumerian's in the Island Paradise of Edin. The Druids and the Blessed Isle, etc.

In this tale the burning for lust and mating with the women is also allegory. As the women represented the divine tree and in some cases serpent. The Angels descend to mount Heron and mate with the women. Her, Har, Hari, on, Aun, Aum. The mount is the symbol of the Mount Meru Axis or Sumeru [solar] axis. Which is also symbolized by the sacred tree. From this comes the divine born race, which also represents the generation of the 3rd principal. As the lunar elixir generated in the head and brought down to unite with the solar aspect. Was in some ancient traditions to be ruled by the male. The descending from heaven to unite on the solar mount.etc

The Titans are masters of alchemy the arts of nature. A nod to their eventual perfected state. The flood wiping them out is probably a rewrite or nod to the final stages of the alchemical process. As "God" [ The individual Adept] flooding the world [soul] is also found in the alchemical mythos in the America's , Egyptians, Druids and Greeks. We can see this in India with Manu. But the Jews have corrupted and rewrote so much of this who knows. As this text was rewrote by the Jews to be an attack on the Gods and Gentile peoples. The tale of Enoch was stolen and corrupted from a Sumerian tale of the Priest King being elevated to heaven by Enki and Enlil, before An-u and transformed into a God.

This tale is a later rewrite of the Atlantean mythos. Which is near universal under many names. With Atlas a Titan born of a the union of the head God and a human women. Leading the race of the same. The tale of Atlantis is allegory for the perfection of the soul. And also part literal. Its only partially left from the Greek, but it exists among the Egyptian tales of whom it was claimed the Greeks recorded if from intact. It ends with the perfection of the soul.

The Greeks [Hellenic after Helos/Hari our God] Mysteries schools stated the initiate was thrown into a caldron and boiled till the Titanic element is purified out and only the Olympian is left. The initiate then emerges reborn from the caldron a perfected being the title for such being: Shining Serpent.

And takes their place among the Gods. The caldron is the original grail symbol and this is the origin of the meaning of baptism. Hence why images survive of the initiate literally being baptized in the Grail. Hence our God being the Baptizer God. The Grail is His symbol.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoSNewsletter/message/430

This is the same tradition of the Druids as well. And the meaning of the images in the Gundestrup cauldron. The cauldron itself is a ceremonial relic of the Grail tradition in the Indo-Aryan world. As obvious its a Grail symbol.

Within this we see a nod to the flood and Atlantean mythos.
On , Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:
 Kareem. The Lost book of Enki was written by a jew. If you read the legitimate Sumerian Creation Epic and compare it to Sitchin's writings then you will see how Sitchin just made true theology into a science fiction book.  IN this Sci-fi novel, it states that the God's made mankind for slave labor. IN true Sumerian mythology, gold mining is never mentioned. This is because the lost tablet of ENki is fiction and is a perverted form of Sumerian mythology. Again there was no gold mining. There was no atmosphere that needed ?gold? in order to be created. There was no physical god ANU. (Anu being symbolic of the ether) This is all made up. I would suggest reading real Sumerian mythology instead of some jew who takes translations and twists them around. On Thursday, March 27, 2014 9:14 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

I will bear that in mind. Thanks for pointing this out.

Hail Satan!!!!

On Saturday, 29 March 2014, 15:36, Enkiss'on Descarte <enkisson_descarte_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!!!

Hail Father Satan!

Hello everyone!

Hello Everyone!

I'm not new here, I joined last year. But, then I forgot my account information. So, I was very annoyed for the fact that I couldn't even see the posts. I had witnessed something unworldly a couple months ago. I wanted to share, but I couldn't. After that incident I kinda became distant from satanism. Also, I was trying to dedicate my soul. And I don't know why but the knife I was using just wasn't working. Which was extremely annoying. 

First, I would like to share the incident that occurred with me. So, basically I was out with my friends, we were smoking marijuana(a lot of it), and I was extremely high. Anyways, after coming back home. I wanted to sleep, but I normally can't sleep until 3AM(I don't know why). So, I was awake and moving around on my bed trying to lay in a comfortable position. So, after awhile I didn't realise when my eyes shut or I slept. But, then I was literally standing next to my body(which was laying on the bed). I had no clue what was going on. So, I being all confused, walked to my mothers room to see if all of this was real. And as I approached the entrance of my mothers room. I looked into the room, and saw this Black Gaseous figure sitting on the chest of my mother. And I started to panic, thinking that it was eating my mother. So I started to scream "Maaaaa!" and it seemed as though I was mute. Even though I was panicking and screaming. And suddenly the black gaseous figure turns towards me and comes right in-front of my face. And I'm so horrified I don't know what to do, so I chant this mantra that my mother chants when she goes to religious meets.(Even though I don't ever chant it). And suddenly I wake up from my bed, and am Sweating like crazy. I have a very very painful migraine. Not understanding anything I go and sleep next to my mother, making sure she's alive. And as I am laying down thinking what just happened. The television which is hung on the wall in her bedroom, switches on by itself. And I just say one thing "Lord Lucifer Satan is my god, and if you ever try to harm me bad will come to you!". The television switched off and then the entire week, things were disappearing and appearing in places I hadn't touched. Like my car keys were in my closet, my USB was in my shoe. My chair moved from my room to the living room, my Closet door which is hard to open(its made of steel), opened by itself at night. 

I read that, once we start praying to Satan. Other forces will try to distract me. And I think that this was the other forces trying to scare me away. But I didn't give up, a couple months past and I choose to dedicate my soul to Satan. It was a Tuesday(Every Tuesday, my mother goes to her religious community meeting), When my mother left I set up 2 black candles, 2 red candles, that is all I had. And I wrote the words down on a piece of paper. I took a bath, and then I sat for awhile. I was really happy that I would do this today. I took the sharpest knife from the kitchen, I chose a knife because in-order to get needles I need a doctors prescription in my country(it sucks). As I am trying to cut my finger, nothing is happening. I made like 6 cuts and no blood comes out. I was so pissed off, I didn't know what was happening. And as I'm doing it, I get a call that my mum is nearly home. So, my mood was ruined because even though I had everything set up and did everything except the blood signature. I couldn't dedicate. I couldn't understand why the knife didn't work. 

After that day, I was just super confused and still am. So, I bought myself a Rudraksha, and japa mala. And I chant and cite Hindi Mantras that help me meditate. I meditate everyday, but I just don't feel as though anything is happening. And is it important that I have to have sex to activate my sacral chakra? I'm a virgin. When I listen to Shiv Mantra's I can feel the energy flowing around my body. And is it normal for the lower most portion of the spine to hurt when we start meditating?

Excuse my punctuation and vocabulary. English is not my first language.

Hope someone can just explain to me what happened.

Hail Almighty Lord Lucifer!!

I can explain perfectly. That figure was some bullshit banish it it is obviously the cause of your problems such as things suddenly going awkward places and attacking your mother.

I would suppose that the figure was an enemy nordic covering itself with Black Magick. As for the meditations you are doing
STOP immediately. I know firsthand that meditation while being undedicated is life threatening. Also you have been listening to too many RHP religions. If you would please :) read the website it will explain that the Kundalini is sexual in nature.

Neither sex or a lack of will open your Sacral Chakra. What sexual activity will do is stimulate your Sacral Chakra and your Kundalini.

Here is how you banish an entity. Vibrate Vinasa 9 times or a multiple of 9 18 should be enough. Make sure to raise your energies before the ritual you can do this by doing the foundation meditation after you have vibrated Vinasa state you are no more. The ritual is over after that. It is wise to do a banishing ritual during a waning moon.

Here is a website to help you track the moon's activity.

www.lunarium.co.uk

It may be necessary to repeat the banishing ritual.
Make sure to Dedicate to Satan before trying ANY Satanic meditations.and before doing the banishing ritual. Please do take care of yourself meow. You will need to put your accurate location into the website for accurate results. Make sure to bookmark that page and then put back in a fake location for the internet.

I'm really glad, someone replied to my post. I thought nobody would reply and I'd just have to not meditate. I recently bought a Hakik White Agate Japa Mala. I chant "Om Namah Shivaya" 108 times every morning. And I also wear a 6 Face rudraksha, after that incident.

About Vinasa. You need to first raise your energy so you can put more power into the ritual and then you vibrate vinasa afterward.

Vinasa is vibrated like this. Vee Nah Sah. As for raising your energy just imagine you are taking in energy for five times that should do it.

If you have any further questions please do ask away.

Be brave in the face of this angelic scum coward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back