I decided to ask this question here since there are many Zevists who are more knowledgeable in computers. Why is my computer turning on by itself sometimes from sleeping mode? I haven't found big deal on the internet about this. All I found was that it might be from BIOS or Windows updates. I have auto-update disabled and also I don't use Microsoft Windows. Is because someone is trying to connect to my computer? As far as I saw someone can remotely connect to a computer only if that computer is turned on and connected to the internet. Once my computer turned on like 3 times after repeatedly putting it back to sleep, It also turned on during the night as well. Last time when I removed the internet wire it didn't turn on anymore. I take it out all the time when I don't use the computer but this time I forgot. If someone is really connecting to my computer I wonder how they found my IP, I never visit this forum or anything related to the enemy from my real IP on the computer. I never had files dissapearing so I guess they never managed to actually enter my desktop (meaning that they should have the password to do so) but it's weird how it keeps turning on sometimes. Also I blocked remote access on root level when I installed Linux, however I don't know if I done it properly because it was not looking exactly like in the tutorial. What are your thoughts about this? Is it happening to anyone else?
For any Inquiries on Translations matters please message me on the Forums or Vultus Templorum or email me at [email protected]

