Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christians fill prisons...... ~_~

really?... any one surprised? AT ALL!?
like, what did they think would happen if you told a bunch of people that they were useless and because they were "born of sin" they can only DO sin and they HAVE to BEG for forgiveness every week cause its impossible that you can go one week with out doing something evil...
you treat them like animals from birth ... GUESS WHAT!... there going to grow up to be animals...

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black_Logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:

Here is a proof on how xianity is really rotten and corrupt:

http://www.holysmoke.org/icr-pri.htm

Hail Satan!

EXACTLY!!Not only they invented the ridiculous concept of sin, but also the idea that you can sin, beg for forgiveness and start with a clean sheet!!!!

Besides that, there seems to be a general problem with the RHP religions and all those who have exoteric morals, political correctness included. While LHP religions have esoteric morals, that means one does what they think to be good for themselves, RHPers believe that LHPers don't have morals at all!! However, the RHP morals are need to be FORCED upon people and thats why RHP religions are hoaxes and have the criminal mentality, because they BELIEVE what they THINK is right NEEDS to be forced on people and regardless if they commit a crime in doing so they STILL believe they are doing the right thing!!That is, even if you don't include the fact that most RHP morals are also SUICIDAL!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dilandau_albatou666" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

like, what did they think would happen if you told a bunch of people that they were useless and because they were "born of sin" they can only DO sin and they HAVE to BEG for forgiveness every week cause its impossible that you can go one week with out doing something evil...
you treat them like animals from birth ... GUESS WHAT!... there going to grow up to be animals...

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black_Logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

lol not really. Xians r fake and stupid as well as greedy and basically fake and stupid is as fake and stupid does. itz amusing how xians call themselves "good" and us evil when they are the cause of all the problems in the world. r people say I worship Satan to lash out at the world. Uh Please ... Not psychotic or dramatic I GOT SAVED BY SATAN AND THAT IS THAT.

HAIL SATAN

TRACE WESTIN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dilandau_albatou666" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black_Logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Is that in proportion to how many of them there are? Because we all know how infested we are with Christians. Oh, whether they like it or not, they're not better than anyone! I think a lot of Christians would go to hell before I would, I don't really sin as much as they do, hahaha. I can only wish I could sin more.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Black_Logic_666" <i_need_to_know_the_truth@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back