Can I turn a red candle black by coloring it? Will it be as effective?

Candles
This is the targeted message.
It is not the candle that is effective, it is your spiritual working.
Candles can help you in setting the mood for the working, but using a black candle rather than a red, for example, will not automatically make the work effective.
Moreover, I personally wouldn't do it, because when you light it then it will start burning also the chemicals in the color you apply on it.
Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org
2
It is not the candle that is effective, it is your spiritual working.
Candles can help you in setting the mood for the working, but using a black candle rather than a red, for example, will not automatically make the work effective.
Moreover, I personally wouldn't do it, because when you light it then it will start burning also the chemicals in the color you apply on it.
Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle
Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle
Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle
Hello. Only if you believe it will help you focus better.
Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle
Hello. Only if you believe it will help you focus better.
If a Ritual you are going to do requires specifically a Black Candle, try the best you can do to find it.
Otherwise, intention is what matters most.
If a Ritual you are going to do requires specifically a Black Candle, try the best you can do to find it.
Otherwise, intention is what matters most.
