Header Wallpaper

Candles

AvatarSangue blu1 min to read

Can I turn a red candle black by coloring it? Will it be as effective?

#1

It is not the candle that is effective, it is your spiritual working.

Candles can help you in setting the mood for the working, but using a black candle rather than a red, for example, will not automatically make the work effective.

Moreover, I personally wouldn't do it, because when you light it then it will start burning also the chemicals in the color you apply on it.

Apollo's Astrology: https://www.astroapollo.org

Avatar
Sangue blu

Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle

Avatar
Astrid [NG]

Perfect, so basically I have to buy myself a black candle

Hello. Only if you believe it will help you focus better.

#2

Quindi è opzionale

Avatar
Anemos Aiteros

If a Ritual you are going to do requires specifically a Black Candle, try the best you can do to find it.

Otherwise, intention is what matters most.

#3

That's a interesting way of looking at it 🤔 😀 😂