This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.

Can Stamps/Signatures Be Used In The Dedication Ritual?
I don't think, use a pen without ink.
Or it should be fine to sign with the pen and then put a drop of blood on top of the signature.
Remember that intentions are more important.
0
I don't think, use a pen without ink.
Or it should be fine to sign with the pen and then put a drop of blood on top of the signature.
Remember that intentions are more important.
Why would you want to use something like that?
Just sign your name in blood xD
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
Why would you want to use something like that?
Just sign your name in blood xD
This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.
No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.
"Human beings must become enlightened in order to find their way in the dark. Becoming enlightened means becoming smart travelers, who acquire knowledge of the way, an understanding of the local language and friendship with other travelers. We are all travelers in eternity." Thoth
0
This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.
No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.
This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.
No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.
Well, yeah. I mean with a traditional stamp and just dipping it in blood. Sorry, I should have specified.
0
This is just a quick question (also my first post so I hope this is a good place to ask this), can custom made stamps (such as DIY or online created stamps) or signatures be used in the dedication ritual instead of a name? That's all I wanted to ask.
No, your blood is a link to you, via DNA.
Well, yeah. I mean with a traditional stamp and just dipping it in blood. Sorry, I should have specified.
The act of signing your name with a pen has more connection to you than just stamping with a stamp.
0
The act of signing your name with a pen has more connection to you than just stamping with a stamp.
And you should not have enough blood that you would even be able to use a stamp in it. You should only have like 1 or 2 drips.
0
And you should not have enough blood that you would even be able to use a stamp in it. You should only have like 1 or 2 drips.
This is the targeted message.
I remember when I signed my name in blood, I felt like a total badass.
[ email redacted ]
"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“
Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!
STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!
HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!
0
I remember when I signed my name in blood, I felt like a total badass.
