Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Bune princess

Nova666

I wish everyone a nice day! I dedicate this post to Princess Bune and would like to bring it to your attention.
You can read a lot about Bune on the Internet. For me, he was the very first demon I found, even before Satan. I was very interested, but I didn't dare to contact him at the time. Now in July, when he was 5 days old, I gathered my courage. again, there is much to read in what Princess Bune is happy to offer. But orange always works, so does the mineral pyrite. but many people wrote, also about blood, a few drops. I didn't give blood, but I did give an orange and the corresponding orange candle and mineral. Nothing happened on the first day. But nothing really. He came to me on the second day. I saw her face immediately, she looks like Cleopatra. She filled the entire room with a kind of motherly protective energy. He calmed me so much, I was completely relaxed, so much so that I forgot to ask... the third day came and now I humbly and respectfully asked him to help me with my financial situation. To which the answer was yes. When I said goodbye to him on the third day and thanked him for coming, a strange thing happened. He didn't leave me, he stayed with me the whole time. I could feel her energy all day, I could clearly see her face when I went to bed, and I could feel her presence throughout my sleep. Special thanks to Princess Bune for this experience! Out of respect, I have done this for the past two days as well, always buying fresh oranges and lighting candles.For me, Bune is the one with whom I was able to establish a relationship, relatively easily and permanently. I work in the service industry. after the ritual, two weeks later, the business picked up a lot, and after that a stable, predictable traffic was formed. I am very grateful to the princess, not only because of the money, but also because of the relationship that has developed. I have carried his seal with me ever since. The princess likes to help people, so I strongly recommend it if you work in a field where people are your source of income. But I also read that many people who were in a very hopeless situation, Princess Bune did a miracle for them. I would like to mention that after the 5-day ritual I felt a bit tired, but as far as I know this is normal... if not, let me know. 😄 I wish everyone a wonderful day!❤️
Long live Satan! ❤️
Long live Princess Bune!❤️

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back