Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Brazil Bans X

I speak as a Brazilian, but I believe this is of greater importance for people outside Brazil than for us.

I don't think judge Alexandre de Moraes is trying to do this censorship by himself (with his left-wing Brazilian establishment). I suspect these directives come from outside of Brazil, although I have no proof of that. But one could imagine how a reaction of globalists and the Jewish-American deep state against Musk's free speech threat could be done: by trying to cut off X not by directly eliminating it on the United States and Europe, but by cutting his tentacles in other countries first.
As for Musk, he sees this fight as a 'proxy' one, being Brazil as a 'buffer state' before they go to other countries to strangle their opposition. Musk is at least a classic liberal, and Jews don't like that, as they don't like Trump. Musk is a real fighter for free speech, as he lost a lot of money and effort over it (despite some people claiming otherwise). Another one being targeted is the founder of Telegram. The Jews are trying to go into full Bolshevik mode soon, as they believe they are out of schedule. Thus, they need keep the opposition disoriented and disorganized.

The president of Brazil Lula is a marxist dictator as the English president Starmer.
Interestingly, "Lula" (not a family surname, but a nickname added by him meaning "squid" in Portuguese LOL) is marrano, i.e. has some mixed-race Jewish blood in it, although he officially "does not care" about that.
I don't this is even false, as global elites like some marrano people in charge of the Left wing (like Castro himself), even if anti-Zionist. That's because there is a blood soul speaking; I think they must see he as a fellow Jew who does his agenda even unconsciously, thus he can be trusted.
His successor, Dilma Rousseff, is a suspected crypto-Jewess from Hungary, if I remember well.
It is important to note that they want their opponents to have a Jewish soul, in order to subtly control them by occult ways.

As for Jair Bolsonaro, he is clearly White Italian, but, as expected, needed to be an extreme Zionist to compensate for that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back