The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?

Belphegor
Bunny Eden1 min to read
This is the targeted message.
The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?
Reading material from the enemy might get people confused. Even worse: they slander our Gods in their "books."
If you want to know more about Demons, you should start by reading information from the Temple of Zeus website: https://templeofzeus.org/index.php
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.
0
The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?
Reading material from the enemy might get people confused. Even worse: they slander our Gods in their "books."
If you want to know more about Demons, you should start by reading information from the Temple of Zeus website: https://templeofzeus.org/index.php
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.
Why would we need to know who each demon was an "ambassador" to? There are other pressing matters.
Anyway, the guy who wrote this book became a catholic ten years after publishing it, so I think that speaks towards the truth of the statement, which is to say it is probably not true, or otherwise not a meaningful summary of the abilities of the demon.
0
So you have no answer to my question other than assumptions.
Why would we need to know who each demon was an "ambassador" to? There are other pressing matters.
Anyway, the guy who wrote this book became a catholic ten years after publishing it, so I think that speaks towards the truth of the statement, which is to say it is probably not true, or otherwise not a meaningful summary of the abilities of the demon.
The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?
No. what you have read is most likely not true considering the author is deluded and not a source to be taken seriously.
Even in the chance that Belphegor did want some involvement with the country of France, the authors perception and interpretation of this is most likely incorrect given the author had likely no real occult understanding of the demons and how they are benevolent and have humanity's best interests at heart.
“Come to me, O Lord IAO, great Zeus-Ammon, hidden fire, all-seeing one, ram-horned, first and last, who rules from the sun.”
— PGM V.96–172
“I am Atum, when I was alone in Nun. I am the beginning and the end.”
— Coffin Texts, Spell 714
(Enki of Eridu, Lord of the Earth -- Poem)
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=87236
(My Computer Science Posts)
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/my-computer-science-posts.294278/
(Astral Body - Bilocation)
https://ancient-forums.com/threads/astral-body-bilocation-a-guide.294921/
0
The "dictionaire infernal" claims Belphegor is Hell's ambassador to France. Is this true?
No. what you have read is most likely not true considering the author is deluded and not a source to be taken seriously.
Even in the chance that Belphegor did want some involvement with the country of France, the authors perception and interpretation of this is most likely incorrect given the author had likely no real occult understanding of the demons and how they are benevolent and have humanity's best interests at heart.
...
Assumptions?
I'm not the one who believes in lies. And I'm not the one reading enemy sources.
Have you even read the ToZ websites? The link I sent you was for you to read, so you could form you own opinion.
Bear in mind we're only trying to help you here.
0
...
Assumptions?
I'm not the one who believes in lies. And I'm not the one reading enemy sources.
Have you even read the ToZ websites? The link I sent you was for you to read, so you could form you own opinion.
Bear in mind we're only trying to help you here.
