Header Wallpaper

Believe in the Gods

Avatartandt2 min to read

Believe in the Gods

I still remember starving, no clothes, no money, I was damaged psychological, low self esteem, lost, abused and suffering.
I'm believe suicide was going to be the next option for me.
I'm sure a lot of us here agrees have experienced this in some ways.

Somehow, I found this path. I don't remember how I got here. Regardless of what is said about Zevism these days, I still found this path, and when I got here, I never bother to look for anything else again. I just know I reached my destination.

When I think of how Father changed my life, I cry.
I'm like a brand new me now. Every thing I need comes to me, i'm safe, happy and not worried anymore. They advice me even in little day to day things.
But note, Father didn't just pour these to me, he gave me and at the same time he wanted me to grow.
I still remember asking Father for help to get money and I heard a voice" do it yourself".
I did a working and I got the money I wanted. I witnessed my own powers.

This increased my confidence in my workings , now I'm thankful for this.

Father and my Guardian , they fill me with their love, I feel them, I feel their presence in my life.
At one time, i was suffering with something personal. At night, my Guardian came, hold me, I slept in his arms.
Our Gods, are really caring, they have emotions, they love us.

Hence, anyone going through tough times, please do remember that you have the Gods.

But, are you that type that only seek help and turn to the Gods when you need their help? I hope you are not.

The world is in a crises, let's remain strong and stay close to Father. This will pass and we will make it.
He changed your life, so believe in him, he is the one you need and his name is Satan.

HAIL FATHER ZEUS AND HAIL ALL THE POWERS OF HELL

#1

Great post, I was also like that, I only knew how to ask for help and not offer anything in return, until one day I got courage and started doing Ritual intensely to make the gods proud, after that, my life improved, several companies called me offering job offers, I got a place in the school I always dreamed of studying and started earning good money, all this thanks to the gods and the mighty satan.

Hail Zeus

#2

Lovely story and glad this journey has been helpful.

Been bliss for me right up until Kundalini yoga etc.(Went wild)

Everything all good again strong body and mind.

Meditate study constant study ToZ you will continue to succeed I like to read success stories.

#3

Beautiful post.

#4
tandtsaid:

....

Inspirational.

That's what I love about our relationship with the Gods. They're there for us, but they also want us to grow as individuals, guiding us towards self-empowerment, as we grow more capable. It's a lengthy process, but they never give up on us, so long as we don't give up on ourselves.

Hail the Gods

Be the master of your own destiny, not the victim of it. The very planets and stars are not meant to drag you along with them, but to assist you in the completion of your endeavors.

#5

The Gods help those who help themselves.

We don't expect freebies we work according to the Laws of Nature.

You are never at the same pace. You're either going up or you're going down.

Something in Nature that's not working or striving to survive will not survive.

I also had a period of homelessness and Satan or my Guardian Daemon came and spoke to me in my pineal.

They told me to work on cleaning my aura and do more protection.

I landed up very lucky coming through what was the most trying period of my life.

I may be a bit of a fantasist. But I imagine to escape this world and all it's corruptions. Oh what a dream it would be to like Lucifuge Rofocal be able to escape from here. And go and live with the Gods on their planet.

Talk about heaven....And it's nice to dream...

#6

Simply beautiful!
Thank you for sharing!

If Zeus is all you have
then you have all you need!

"Create with all of your being. Destroy with all of your being." - Father Zeus

"Darkness is Light Turned Inside Out" - Zeus

"So Ask Me Not Many Things; For Thy Kingdom Also After A Little Time Is To Be Disrupted And Thy Glory Is But For A Season, And Short Will Be Thy Tyranny Over Us." - Asmodeus

HAIL FATHER ZEUS

#7

Mother Lilith spoke to me through a lexi-gram (anagramming words in phrases or names and similar to automatic writing when done right) session I had while feeling suicidal during a THC high. She told me to quit everything and to remember how powerful I was as a young teen prior to this phase.

The only help I ask of the gods is to empower me and I will do the rest. I love Father Zeus and in the vague telepathy I experience with him, I hear a reassuring, firm but kind voice. So yes, Zeus and the gods are beings we can rely on, but only in a supplementary way. To not utilize our own willpower and magick is an insult to the gods who taught our souls through many lives. No one should lose their will to live, because then that means denial of the reason(s) why we are here.

Hail Father Zeus and the gods!

#8

This is a wonderful post. Well said Tandt. Amazing and inspiring and very True.

HAIL ZEUS!

Hail Zeus Forever!
- Voice of Enki [NG]

The Temple. Temple of Zeus


Powerful Theurgic Divine Rituals. https://tozrituals.org
Exclusive Server for Zevists. VultusTemplorum


Email for personal inquiry. [email protected]

#9

Great post!

This is path only gets better as the years pass and we witness the truth firsthand.

HAIL ZEUS!

#10
tandtsaid:

Believe in the Gods

I still remember starving, no clothes, no money, I was damaged psychological, low self esteem, lost, abused and suffering.
I'm believe suicide was going to be the next option for me.
I'm sure a lot of us here agrees have experienced this in some ways.

Somehow, I found this path. I don't remember how I got here. Regardless of what is said about Zevism these days, I still found this path, and when I got here, I never bother to look for anything else again. I just know I reached my destination.

Thanks for this great post. Phenomenal, I'm quite certain that many will find guidance and support in this post.. especially Zevist beginning to evolve spiritually.

#11

I see the universe as a place of eternal suffering (this is true on this planet at this time) and the Gods as the cure.

#12

It's amazing, isn't it? How one can get at one point and look at the past, and realises how much it has come, how much energy have gods put in helping one, how much energy has been put in general for one's advancement, how the gods have been watching one all the way through...

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
"My own shall not die like the sons of Adam that are without" - Sanat Kumara in Al Jilwah
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

#13
tandtsaid:

I still remember asking Father for help to get money and I heard a voice" do it yourself".
I did a working and I got the money I wanted. I witnessed my own powers.

This increased my confidence in my workings , now I'm thankful for this.

Which working and sentence was used..?

#14
Personal Growthsaid:

The Gods help those who help themselves.

We don't expect freebies we work according to the Laws of Nature.

You are never at the same pace. You're either going up or you're going down.

#15

HAIL ZEUS! Forever!

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#16
TopoftheAbysssaid:

I see the universe as a place of eternal suffering (this is true on this planet at this time) and the Gods as the cure.

The universe is a place of eternal struggle and the Gods help us with it. And eventually we "Earthlings" will be able to help out in this struggle for life even more.

The suffering we're experiencing now is due to the total war we're in. I also believe there will always be some suffering, but not so much that's in our world today.

I got a little Buddhist vibe from what you wrote, so I had to intercept.

#17
This is the targeted message.
Ninja 666said:
TopoftheAbysssaid:

I see the universe as a place of eternal suffering (this is true on this planet at this time) and the Gods as the cure.

The universe is a place of eternal struggle and the Gods help us with it. And eventually we "Earthlings" will be able to help out in this struggle for life even more.

The suffering we're experiencing now is due to the total war we're in. I also believe there will always be some suffering, but not so much that's in our world today.

Depends what you mean by Buddhist, because I can assure you it was a Satanic statement.

#18

Very inspiring post, thanks for sharing.

#19

Great post. Thank you.

"If you want to lead others, you need to lead yourself first"
"To me, ignorance has it's own price."
"To create, you must destroy, and to destroy, you must create." ~ ∞8∞

Hail Father Zeus! Hail Mother Hera! Hail Lady Athena! Hail Lord Cimeries! Hail Lord Abraxas! Hail Lord Bartzabel!


Silentium est Aureum