Header Wallpaper

Audio to open the chakras

AvatarChiyo1 min to read

I don't know how to vibrate the runes, if someone can help me with the audios I would really appreciate it. Right now I am working with the sixth chakra.

#1
Chiyosaid:

I don't know how to vibrate the runes, if someone can help me with the audios I would really appreciate it. Right now I am working with the sixth chakra.

see here:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21821&p=93299&hilit=runic+kabbalah#p93299

#2

I can't download through that link, it tells me that the folder is not available. :(

#3
Chiyosaid:

I don't know how to vibrate the runes, if someone can help me with the audios I would really appreciate it. Right now I am working with the sixth chakra.

Here you are.

https://youtu.be/nDsfOVoUDO8

#4
Chiyosaid:

I can't download through that link, it tells me that the folder is not available. :(

Try a VPN

#5
This is the targeted message.

Go to the YouTube channel "Magenta 666".
Thre you will get the vibration of runes.

#6

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK0QOxn85sT9dsJe0B485Osfc1iGGzmwb

#7

Thank you all very much for helping me.

#8
mercury_wisdomsaid:
Chiyosaid:

I can't download through that link, it tells me that the folder is not available. :(

Try a VPN

VPN won't make any difference. I deleted it.

#9
mercury_wisdomsaid:
Ol argedco luciftiassaid:
mercury_wisdomsaid:

Try a VPN

VPN won't make any difference. I deleted it.

When there are websites that are not working with me or files I can't download on Temple of Zeus I use VPN it works everytime

Okay, but not this time.

#10
mercury_wisdomsaid:


Woah! That art of Father Zeus in your sig is lit! Mesmerising too.

#11
MalinBazesaid:
mercury_wisdomsaid:


Woah! That art of Father Zeus in your sig is lit! Mesmerising too.

Yeah I really love it :)
It isn't mine though the artist is Lapis Lazuri.