Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Attracting other satanists?

s3rg10wuzhere

Is it possible to attract other satanist using my aura or somekind of spell? And if there is how do i do it? I need satanist friends coz im tired of being around my xtian/catholic friends and family all the time. Theyre starting to bore me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "s3rg10wuzhere" <s3rg10wuzhere@... wrote:
Is it possible to attract other satanist using my aura or somekind of spell? And if there is how do i do it? I need satanist friends coz im tired of being around my xtian/catholic friends and family all the time. Theyre starting to bore me.
We Spiritual Satanists are small in number. Alot of us do not have other Satanic Friends because of this. I dont have any Satanic Friends, only online. Its fustrating i know but empower yourself and eventually you can interact with Demons who are friendly. This or look for friends online.

I agree with AllforEnki. It does depend on where you live, but you
might be the only Spiritual Satanist around for a hundred miles or more.
Try myspace. I've connected with lots of really interesting and dedicated
Spiritual Satanists through the JOS groups and myspace.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "s3rg10wuzhere" <s3rg10wuzhere@ wrote:

We Spiritual Satanists are small in number. Alot of us do not have other Satanic Friends because of this. I dont have any Satanic Friends, only online. Its fustrating i know but empower yourself and eventually you can interact with Demons who are friendly. This or look for friends online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back