Header Wallpaper

Artifical smoke quartz

AvatarDarkAries1 min to read

I bought a nice piece of smoke quartz, but it turned out it was artifically made black. Does it still have the same effect as a regular quartz, or its useless as it is?

“Out of life's school of war—what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.”
“Have I been understood?—*Dionysus versus the crucified*.—“

#1

Natural stones are different from any simple stone. Of course, you can load any material object with energy and use it. But real natural stones also have a frequency potential.

#3

Where do you guys order crystals? I feel like all I can find is cheap glass stuff that isn't real. I'm curious to know some reputable sources because right now I feel like I'm just guessing. A lot of places say they are real crystal but it seems too cheap to be true

#4

Where do you guys order crystals? I feel like all I can find is cheap glass stuff that isn't real. I'm curious to know some reputable sources because right now I feel like I'm just guessing. A lot of places say they are real crystal but it seems too cheap to be true

Look around your town and country online , if not the international , there's many websites out there.
Find a website search it on trustpilot.com or so on so forth , do the research about where you getting it from just to make sure it's legit and not fake, you can find if you truly put your mind to it and the effort.

#5
This is the targeted message.

Look around your town and country online , if not the international , there's many websites out there.
Find a website search it on trustpilot.com or so on so forth , do the research about where you getting it from just to make sure it's legit and not fake, you can find if you truly put your mind to it and the effort.

Thank you! :)