Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Are all jews born bad?

abhinaba.bfmv

I am very new here and i am  very much influenced by satanism... But I do have a question which I dont understand.. Is every single jew in the world born evil and corrupted?? Is it in their dna?? Are there innocent jews??

Hail Father Satan!

Yes all jews are against us and Satan, it's in their DNA. There are NO innocent jews

Wow, this question I was going to ask as well but they beat me to it xD So EVERY SINGLE jew who ever lived, is living or will live were/is/will be evil and corrupt??? That includes all the rich, poor, uneducated, atheistic and religious and even gentiles that convert to judaism...ALL bad and evil!? Just making sure.
On Sep 14, 2016 3:16 AM, "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Yes all jews are against us and Satan, it's in their DNA. There are NO innocent jews

Well except for Anton LaVey, who had a gentile soul, yes. But that was specifically designed by father Satan anyway

It's not only DNA, it's their souls.
Many influential jooish Rabbi have been quoted saying jews have different souls than non jews.
There's a video in the JoS library where a jew admits jews are from outer space.

jews are a race entirely different from Our Own.

Once you get familiarized with energies, sensing auras, opening/raising your senses etc. if you ever come into close contact with a jew on the streets they have such different energies, disgusting, filthy, controlling, negative auras.

Different Energies, Different Souls, Different DNA,

And one day the jews will be nothing more than a memory :)

HAIL SATAN!!!!

-PMPM

Sweet Revenge, I think tou misunderstood what we're saying here. All jews as a RACE are bad, while gentlies converted into jusaism are just a RELIGION. If someone is born as jew (race) their very soul is like that of a jew - ugly ass reptilian. Same goes if one has only one jew parent while the other one is gentlie (that's why there are white, black and asian jews)

Thanks mainly to the internet, the truth is coming out concerning the connection between UFOs/ ALIENS and the JOOZ! Especially when you have stupid arrogant f**king rabbis ADMITTING IT!
They are cutting their own throats! Ahhh...isn't it good!
Hail Satan!

Good jew?=Dead jew 16 wrz 2016 14:49 "Andrzej Mazurek" <omegasail75@... napisał(a):
All jews are bad. Satans enemies who left on our planet earth took Earthian women. Their children were 1st jews. So their children r.  So every jews r. And there is no half jew or quoter jew. I one of the child anchestors was jewish child is jew allready. 16 wrz 2016 14:16 "lisadragomir13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] napisał(a):
  Sweet Revenge, I think tou misunderstood what we're saying here. All jews as a RACE are bad, while gentlies converted into jusaism are just a RELIGION. If someone is born as jew (race) their very soul is like that of a jew - ugly ass reptilian. Same goes if one has only one jew parent while the other one is gentlie (that's why there are white, black and asian jews)

When a gentile converts to judaism they become jewish, their soul does. It is also said when a gentile converts, they had a jewish soul to begin with, trapped in a gentile body. That's what I read when I studied judaism and that's what a couple rabbis told me...this was a long time ago before I knew about JoS. So, if that's the case, in theory, these "converts" are evil then.
On Sep 16, 2016 6:16 AM, "lisadragomir13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hey question here so if your were even slightly Jewish you wouldn't be interested in satanism? I want to dedicate and don't want to waste money on some DNA test.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Date: 9/14/16 7:03 PM (GMT-07:00) To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are all jews born bad?
  Well except for Anton LaVey, who had a gentile soul, yes. But that was specifically designed by father Satan anyway

A jewish soul cannot reside in a gentile body, that was probably just bullshit that those rabbis told you. The only way a jewish soul can reside in a "gentile" body, is if they have jewish blood, which of course makes them jewish

@Sweet revenge.

The soul is linked to the body and the DNA must be correct for a soul to fit. That means if there is racemixing there is a new soul born because there is none of the other races that is suited to fit in that body.

A gentile soul NEVER becomes jewish. so as for the other part of what you say, its because they racemixed between the jews and gentiles and simply such a person would have more 'gentile' DNA than jewish DNA.
But since any jewish DNA makes a 'gentile' body unsuited for a gentile soul..

At least this is what I understood out of the things posted by the Hps and on the website.

Lets crush em to death.

So...that must mean these "converts" already had jewish DNA and were never gentile to begin with??
On Sep 17, 2016 12:46 PM, "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  A jewish soul cannot reside in a gentile body, that was probably just bullshit that those rabbis told you. The only way a jewish soul can reside in a "gentile" body, is if they have jewish blood, which of course makes them jewish

Enough of all the speculation! It's time everyone realized it - if the joos succeed in mixing their DNA with everyone - then they have won! It's all over! It's as simple as that!

NO MORE ARYANS! NO MORE SATANISTS!

That is their original plan - right from the start!

They want to have a mixed bastard race to populate the world, and them as masters!

But they've got to get through Satan and us first!

Sometimes yes. However. Sometimes the gentile is just so thoroughly brainwashed, that they think it's no big deal.

So you have a problem with people trying to figure out the truth??
On Sep 18, 2016 4:24 PM, "satansdemons@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Enough of all the speculation! It's time everyone realized it - if the joos succeed in mixing their DNA with everyone - then they have won! It's all over! It's as simple as that!

NO MORE ARYANS! NO MORE SATANISTS!

That is their original plan - right from the start!

They want to have a mixed bastard race to populate the world, and them as masters!

But they've got to get through Satan and us first!

It might be possible but you wouldn't be interested in the RTRs.
On Sep 17, 2016 12:38 PM, "kundalini699 kundalini699@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hey question here so if your were even slightly Jewish you wouldn't be interested in satanism? I want to dedicate and don't want to waste money on some DNA test.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: "ljossmyrkr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: 9/14/16 7:03 PM (GMT-07:00) To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Are all jews born bad?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back