Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Appearances of the old gods/ guardians demons

lljc4

Not trying to be funny just a simple question. Do any old god or guardian demons have skin color thats not normal like red and have horns? Cause I had one come to me in a dream and im not sure if it was legit or jus sublimal xian propaganda.

No, that was probably a grey trying to scare you. Father and all of the Demons of Hell look like humans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lljc4" <lljc4@... wrote:

Not trying to be funny just a simple question. Do any old god or guardian demons have skin color thats not normal like red and have horns? Cause I had one come to me in a dream and im not sure if it was legit or jus sublimal xian propaganda.

Really? Didnt feel any fear of them at all but thank you very much for the heads up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

No, that was probably a grey trying to scare you. Father and all of the Demons of Hell look like humans.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lljc4" <lljc4@ wrote:

Since this creature came to you in a dream, it might have been from your mind.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lljc4" <lljc4@... wrote:

Really? Didnt feel any fear of them at all but thank you very much for the heads up

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lljc4" <lljc4@ wrote:

got to admit you sure do know your stuff

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@ wrote:

Greys can shapeshift on the astral and come to us in our dreams. And wear faces of people we know, knew or have never seen before. From: lljc4 <lljc4@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 12:25:43 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Appearances of the old gods/ guardians demons

got to admit you sure do know your stuff

The greys don't always use fear as a tactic on dedicated SS. Especially when it no longer works. They will find other ways to get your guard down, slow you down, distract you and/or even send in enemy Nordics that say they are of Satan, but not use the tried and true method of swearing on it in His name, which happened to me. And not saying which God/dess they are. This is to get you to trust them.Just keep sharp and question everything.
Hail Satan!
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 9:59:08 PM

i few lesser daemons have horns and red skin.http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/LesserDemons.html
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 8:58 PM

Thanks for the input everyone gave me some real insight

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

The greys don't always use fear as a tactic on dedicated SS. Especially when it no longer works. They will find other ways to get your guard down, slow you down, distract you and/or even send in enemy Nordics that say they are of Satan, but not use the tried and true method of swearing on it in His name, which happened to me. And not saying which God/dess they are. 
This is to get you to trust them.
Just keep sharp and question everything.

Hail Satan!

Even greys can shapeshift to look like humans on the astral and in dreams. Don't just trust that they are of Lord Satan and the Powers of Hell on the "human-looking" appearence aspect, alone. 
Sent: Saturday, July 27, 2013 10:22:45 PM

Thanks for the input everyone gave me some real insight

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Magus Immortalis <magus.immortalis@... wrote:

The greys don't always use fear as a tactic on dedicated SS. Especially when it no longer works. They will find other ways to get your guard down, slow you down, distract you and/or even send in enemy Nordics that say they are of Satan, but not use the tried and true method of swearing on it in His name, which happened to me. And not saying which God/dess they are. 
This is to get you to trust them.
Just keep sharp and question everything.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back