Header Wallpaper

Apology

Hyperactive Melon1 min to read

I am making this post after talking to our lovely Father Zeus .satan told me that semen does not go up the spine so im sorry for posting that it does i read that bullshit from a book by some mindless old man .satan also revealed to me that my tailbone pain was happening because of my blocked root chakra which is now open so no more pain and im even off all opioids its been a week!satan also revealed to me that sex is completely healthy and even provides relief for people with testicular pain (me) due to accumulation of sperm so yea i do it daily now no guilt and my pain goes away as soon as i do it .father was angry at me due to a murder i had commited in a past life for which he has now forgiven me he said he loves me oh i feel so blessed

#20
Henu the Greatsaid:
Johndoe667said:

...

Hello, One Wire Phenomenon. :lol:

I am not one whire phenomenon, you must be mistaken.

#21
NakedPlutosaid:

No apologies accepted here.

Go fuck yourself

#22
FancyMancysaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
FancyMancysaid:

Seriously? You read that semen goes up the spine and accepted it? I presume you're an adult, not a teenager... Do you think that - since we're talking about semen and sex - when a Woman gets double-teamed, that both dicks meet and touch through her insides, which would, therefore, make both Men gay because their dicks are touching? :roll: What about the uterus floating around Women's Bodies, making them... well... hysterical? :roll: Sorry, but you need mocking here a bit.

You might be a teen, of course. If you are, then you might be forgiven for being so ignorant, and the mockery can be more teasing and taking the piss out of you, instead.

It is basic biology, which (one hopes) is learnt in school. Semen in balls, out of balls up tubes to penis, out penis. The song the thigh bone is connected to the... hip bone does not contain balls, tubes and dick bone-r being connected to the spine (bone).

You don't have to insult me bastard

Your mum's a bastard. That's why you exist.

I didn't insult you; you chose to be insulted. Read my post again, little bitch. I was light-hearted and I added ":P" at the end, bAsTaRd.

I love how your ass is burning

#23
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
NakedPlutosaid:

No apologies accepted here.

Go fuck yourself

Schizo melon

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#24
Hyperactive Melonsaid:

Who the fuck are you in front of me im a son of satan while you are just a petty mortal dumbass

Please do not pretend you are Ares, or some other divine being. This is total nonsense.

#25

Very interesting thread :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ave Satanas

#26
Aquariussaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
NakedPlutosaid:

No apologies accepted here.

Go fuck yourself

Schizo melon

No he’s Schizo Melon Lord, son of Satan :lol:

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#27
Ramier108666said:
Aquariussaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:

Go fuck yourself

Schizo melon

No he’s Schizo Melon Lord, son of Satan :lol:

Rofl :lol:

Death is the only promise,
so attack life

#28
Ramier108666said:
Aquariussaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:

Go fuck yourself

Schizo melon

No he’s Schizo Melon Lord, son of Satan :lol:

You think it's a joke but it's the truth i am one of the few lucky souls who have the dna of satan cry about it

#29
Wildfiresaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
Ramier108666said:

No he’s Schizo Melon Lord, son of Satan :lol:

You think it's a joke but it's the truth i am one of the few lucky souls who have the dna of satan cry about it

Stop claiming that you have his DNA if this is how you behave when confronted with criticism towards your behavior and delusions. Where the hell did you learn basic biology from? A textbook for non-humans like yourself? Seriously dude, apologize for the exact long record of shit you did here and quietly advance until you're sane enough to hold a normal and non-disruptive conversation or post, or get the fucking hell out of here.

You may be a melon on coccaine but you actually look like a rabid tumor of fungus uncontrollably crapping death spores. :D

I will not apologize neither leave cry about it and this is not criticism its insults and the post i made is not attacking anyone if someone slaps me in the face do you expect me to me say nothing

#31
This is the targeted message.

Hey, it’s good that you apologised. Everything is okay, since you recognised mistake. It’s also good that you care about it and you decided to inform everyone that you mistaken, this shows you are conscious.
Others may react little not nice to this as brothers and sisters(unless I don’t know something about you) are focused on a whole different things here, but don’t take it to heart, you are ok.

#32
AFODOsaid:
Johndoe667said:
AFODOsaid:

Why are you reacting like a six years old who didn't slept well at night? Henu did not said anything against you.
Besides, Yes the color black is not harmful in itself, but can be used to be harmful just as like any other color.
The color black is very mystical and you can only understand it when you will get there. Anyways, it have been said on the ToZ what is the properties of black, maybe explore the site and you will find it.

Look the reason why i made that post about a supposed hidden black chakra below my spine is because i actually tested that idea of imaging a black ball of energy outside my body beneath the first red chakra and then ascending it until it reaches the chakra above the crown, and you know what? For whatever reason everytime that i would pass this black ball energy through one of my chakras i would then be able to visualize it shining way way brighter, like way more bright than normal, i didn't felt bad when i did it, i tought all of this because of the green emerald tablet written by Thoth, i thought about how ascending this black ball of energy upwards through the chakra could be something like forcing the kundalini to rise or something like that, in my mind i was into something big and henu was making it out as if this black chakra idea was in the same category of insanity as semen going up the spine, he said that i'm delusional, i mean... Really dude? It's not the same thing.

It's because you invoke akasha and it implifies energy, which means if you invoke akasha which you did, than invoking (visualizing) white-gold energy will be stronger. This does not mean you have a black chakra this just means that you invoked akasha/ether

I didn't said that i have a black chakra, i said that when i focus on the area below my spine outside of my body i can feel a physical feeling of pressure/pulling that feels exactly the same way as the eight/ninth chakra above the the seventh purple chakra outside of the head, it felt exactly like the feeling of pressure of a chakra just bigger and rounder like the chakra above the head, it felt as if instead of my spine being supported by my legs it was instead being supported by this feeling of pressure below my first red chakra, below my spine on the outside of my body, i didn't "saw" the color black on there i just felt the pressure, what i did was that i visualized a black ball of non-shining solid black energy in the place where the sensation was coming from because of thee association of the color black with the color red, and it didn't felt bad although it felt weird because the pressure feeling then expanded and it felt as if i was sitting on top of a gigantic dense ball of black matter, i then compressed this feeling to a smaller size that would fit by abdomen and torso and visualized again this black ball of energy and then i just ascended it from beneath my spine through every chakra until it existed through my seventh chakra into the chakra above the head and then i just descended it back again, and everytime it would pass a chakra i would them be able to visualize that specific chakra shining way brighter, particularly the first red chakra that for whatever reason i was having trouble visualizing the color red, now about the part of your message where you said i invoked akasha, no i didn't invoked akasha/ether/purple what i did is that i visualized a ball of black non-shining solid energy.

#33
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
Ramier108666said:
Aquariussaid:

Schizo melon

No he’s Schizo Melon Lord, son of Satan :lol:

You think it's a joke but it's the truth i am one of the few lucky souls who have the dna of satan cry about it

I'll take your deliberate rude ignorant lack of reply as confirmation, then. Thanks.

#34

I've seen some people here posting on this topic and I just want to remind everyone

Instead of wasting time on posts that are made with the intent of provoking and bringing people to anger and to waste time, Just ignore it and the usual trolls who come here to stir up reactions and move on. Don't let trolls provoke you to anger, ignore them and do some Rituals instead. That way you'll be solving the root of the issue.

It's best to ignore ramblings of the delusional and of trolls. Our time as Zevism is very valuable please use it on self development and advancement and to help others and not arguing and feeding the trolls. They feed off negativity, cut them off and they will shrivel away.

Hail Father Zeus!
Hail Lord Apollo! Hail Lady Astarte!
Hail Mother Hera!
Hail to all the Gods and
Goddesses of Elysium!

The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom. — Aristotle.

#35
SapphireDragonsaid:

I've seen some people here posting on this topic and I just want to remind everyone

Instead of wasting time on posts that are made with the intent of provoking and bringing people to anger and to waste time, Just ignore it and the usual trolls who come here to stir up reactions and move on. Don't let trolls provoke you to anger, ignore them and do some Rituals instead. That way you'll be solving the root of the issue.

It's best to ignore ramblings of the delusional and of trolls. Our time as Zevism is very valuable please use it on self development and advancement and to help others and not arguing and feeding the trolls. They feed off negativity, cut them off and they will shrivel away.

I’m pretty sure we are aware of the troll sister. I believe we are just having a bit of fun per se by berating the troll. It at least is entertaining. Although I completely agree we should divert attention to Rituals or self improvement.

Private Email

[ email redacted ]

#36
SapphireDragonsaid:

I've seen some people here posting on this topic and I just want to remind everyone

Instead of wasting time on posts that are made with the intent of provoking and bringing people to anger and to waste time, Just ignore it and the usual trolls who come here to stir up reactions and move on. Don't let trolls provoke you to anger, ignore them and do some Rituals instead. That way you'll be solving the root of the issue.

It's best to ignore ramblings of the delusional and of trolls. Our time as Zevism is very valuable please use it on self development and advancement and to help others and not arguing and feeding the trolls. They feed off negativity, cut them off and they will shrivel away.

I agree why are they burning their blood over anyone im enjoying this to be honest

#37
Wildfiresaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
SapphireDragonsaid:

I've seen some people here posting on this topic and I just want to remind everyone

Instead of wasting time on posts that are made with the intent of provoking and bringing people to anger and to waste time, Just ignore it and the usual trolls who come here to stir up reactions and move on. Don't let trolls provoke you to anger, ignore them and do some Rituals instead. That way you'll be solving the root of the issue.

It's best to ignore ramblings of the delusional and of trolls. Our time as Zevism is very valuable please use it on self development and advancement and to help others and not arguing and feeding the trolls. They feed off negativity, cut them off and they will shrivel away.

I agree why are they burning their blood over anyone im enjoying this to be honest

One, thanks for confirming you're a troll. Two, I'm not mad, but cringing at the fact that you can literally say and do all this and think it's good to poke people and hopefully in your end laugh about starting a shit show. Looks like I better stay away from your disgusting being like everyone else did too.

Oh by the way, you proved nothing about you being ares and shit. You're also a faker about your mental condition because you seemed to do nothing to heal it. Be blessed you're not roasted yet but I hope someone in real life will do this to you to wake you up and learn.

Is that all you got?come on Insult me harder bruh this is rookie level

#38
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
Wildfiresaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:

I agree why are they burning their blood over anyone im enjoying this to be honest

One, thanks for confirming you're a troll. Two, I'm not mad, but cringing at the fact that you can literally say and do all this and think it's good to poke people and hopefully in your end laugh about starting a shit show. Looks like I better stay away from your disgusting being like everyone else did too.

Oh by the way, you proved nothing about you being ares and shit. You're also a faker about your mental condition because you seemed to do nothing to heal it. Be blessed you're not roasted yet but I hope someone in real life will do this to you to wake you up and learn.

Is that all you got?come on Insult me harder bruh this is rookie level

Well, aren't you just a special kind of asshole? Trolling people for kicks, huh? I guess we all need hobbies, and being a massive prick seems to be yours. Congrats on being the human equivalent of a hemorrhoid. Next time, maybe find something less pathetic to do with your sad excuse for a life.

#39
Hyperactive Melonsaid:
Wildfiresaid:
Hyperactive Melonsaid:

I agree why are they burning their blood over anyone im enjoying this to be honest

One, thanks for confirming you're a troll. Two, I'm not mad, but cringing at the fact that you can literally say and do all this and think it's good to poke people and hopefully in your end laugh about starting a shit show. Looks like I better stay away from your disgusting being like everyone else did too.

Oh by the way, you proved nothing about you being ares and shit. You're also a faker about your mental condition because you seemed to do nothing to heal it. Be blessed you're not roasted yet but I hope someone in real life will do this to you to wake you up and learn.

Is that all you got?come on Insult me harder bruh this is rookie level

I really wish we can settle this somewhere you egotistical tub of lard. Because I want to remind you that the forums didn't let me hit you with something that would make you give up. I hope the mods here ban you for trolling and admitting that you have nothing useful for us here.

Got this in my feed.
Post disapproved:

"Apology"

Reason: The reported message is off topic. over the top insulting. Thread is turning into a shitshow.

But anyways, look at you, Mr. Tough Guy, craving more insults like a bottomless pit of insecurity. I'm just playing at your level, kid. After all, I wouldn't want to overwhelm your fragile little ego with anything remotely intelligent or witty. But hey, keep telling yourself this is "rookie level" while you drown in your own existential mediocrity. I hope you're cut away from here you brain tumor.