Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

another meditation question

faraon_135

Only in the third eye meditation says you have to do if for 4 days in a row with 24h between, and from what I got form the Crown and Pineal gland opening meditation you should not do a major meditation within 4,5 days after you did that. The rest dont have a waiting time period, those this mean you can do as many as you feel you are able to, or you have to cont them major meditation steps (I consider them major meditation steps) and do them 24 h apart? (I am referring to the meditations in the "Opening your souls" section.thank you for your time 
Hail Satan and the Old Goods and thank you Horyxe

You should probably wait at least 24 hours after completing an opening. You don't know what can happen to you or your body. Also, affects might show later on. 

--- In [email protected], <faraon_135@... wrote:

Only in the third eye meditation says you have to do if for 4 days in a row with 24h between, and from what I got form the Crown and Pineal gland opening meditation you should not do a major meditation within 4,5 days after you did that. The rest dont have a waiting time period, those this mean you can do as many as you feel you are able to, or you have to cont them major meditation steps (I consider them major meditation steps) and do them 24 h apart? (I am referring to the meditations in the "Opening your souls" section.thank you for your time 

The reason they are spread apart as you described is because these are meditations done usually by those who are new to meditation and energy. Doing too much work with the chakras can be overwhelming and somewhat dangerous when new.
As Blackmoon said, you don't know what could happen. There is such thing as delayed onset, in which you may do a meditation at one point, but its effects won't be noticed or felt till 24 hours later. So it is best to take it easy at first when new to the energy.
-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

You should probably wait at least 24 hours after completing an opening. You don't know what can happen to you or your body. Also, affects might show later on. 

Keep a journal, write down what you did (meditations) and the effects felt afterwards (whether immediately, a few hours or a few days afterwards.) It will help with your pacing and how much you can handle at first.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 5:51:54 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: another meditation question

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back