Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Amazing information

proudmed1

I came across my studies in fasting and healing about 3 or more months ago. I couldn't bring myself to mention it in the groups if I wasn't sure I could stand by my words. I've done several short and decently long fasts myself. It's a very interesting read. The Hygienic System by Shelton Herbert talk about his studies in fasting and his thousands of patients he's put through fasts. The book is very very interesting and pretty outstanding when you truly think about it. I would even go as far to relate it to 3 meals a day could actually do more damage than good. Yea I know sounds crazy but read the book it's interesting enough to take a glance at. My physical and astral senses have improved at an amazing rate because of fasting. Now if this had already been mentioned in the groups than so be it here's a reminder for new members

Fasting is terrible for your body.

Also, Shelton Herbert was an xian, information easily found on Wikipedia.

Our bodies require physical sustenance for energy and without it, very serious problems can occur.

New members should be wary of people who claim fasting is a good idea, especially when they cannot explain the science behind their reasoning other than 'When I did it, I felt good.'

Cocaine users feel good when they take cocaine too...

Yeah, you definitely not should fast. Starving yourself is very bad for you and actually has a negative effect on the soul. It's way better for you to just try eating healthy. Your body and internal system needs good food to be functioning properly. Too Much sugar is bad and slows you don't etc. whenever you avoid eating or just eat crap you're having a negative impact on your system hence having a negative impact on your powers. -------------------------------------------- On Wed, 5/17/17, ivyissexy69@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote: Subject: [SSHealth] Re: Amazing information To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017, 12:14 AM Fasting is terrible for your body. Also, Shelton Herbert was an xian, information easily found on Wikipedia. Our bodies require physical sustenance for energy and without it, very serious problems can occur. New members should be wary of people who claim fasting is a good idea, especially when they cannot explain the science behind their reasoning other than 'When I did it, I felt good.' Cocaine users feel good when they take cocaine too...

Centalforce, yes the body needs substenance, however they say fasting is good because it gives the body the time to spend its energy on getting rid of crap that one would accumulate.

If it was done properly however I wouldnt have anything against it. But showing that the body uses any means available to stay alive, this could also have detrimental side effects.

I must say that some methods for fasting are a load of crap without doubt. Most just seem commercials to persuade people to buy their products. Before deciding on such things research in depth.

Well that's very true starvation caused serious detrimental problems to you're health undoubtedly. But fasting and starvation are different. The book I recommend is based on science. I seriously recommend the book should be looked at.

On May 17, 2017, at 3:14 AM, ivyissexy69@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Fasting is terrible for your body.

Also, Shelton Herbert was an xian, information easily found on Wikipedia.

Our bodies require physical sustenance for energy and without it, very serious problems can occur.

New members should be wary of people who claim fasting is a good idea, especially when they cannot explain the science behind their reasoning other than 'When I did it, I felt good.'

Cocaine users feel good when they take cocaine too...

That's why I posted this book, for research and interest for those that care about potential light in these dark ages.    There are no methods to use fasting for commercial reasons you can't sell food to someone who's not eating.
Even xians can be very intellectual but damn themselves in death.To discredit information immediately is just not a smart way to approach genuine information that could potentially put an end to vital diseases. I took it upon myself to post the first chapter for some brothers or sister interested but influenced.
Use a satanic man study and be careful. 
On May 17, 2017, at 11:02 AM, taolvanswd@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I must say that some methods for fasting are a load of crap without doubt. Most just seem commercials to persuade people to buy their products. Before deciding on such things research in depth.

From this book of 'science', under the chapter of autolysis in regards to killing tumours by starvation:

"I think it may be equally true that they do not command the support of the organism as do normal growths, as they are lacking in nerve and blood supply. This lack of support makes them the ready victims of the autolytic processes of the body."

It's great that the author 'thinks' that this is true. Surely then, we should entrust ourselves to his ways.

Except that he is terribly wrong. Tumours have the richest blood supply of any part of the body because they secrete angiogenesis factors - chemical signal hormones which create new blood vessels.

This is one of the areas which medicines attempt to intervene to eliminate the cancer's blood supply.

Furthermore, when one is sick, the greater their appetite, the better chance they have of survival as they are able to eat food which supplements the building of new cells to replace those which are dying, particularly those of the immune system.

Fat does not provide protein for the body, and in fasting states the body catabolises the proteins of the muscles in order to fulfill the need for these cells.

This includes muscles required for inspiration (intercostal muscles and the diaphragm) - this process is indiscriminate and any muscle loss sustained is irreversible.

Please stop posting about this book as it is not based on science but fantasy.

What I meant about the commercial stuff is this:
I had a classmate whom did an intestine cleanse which included fasting for a couple days in combination with some herbal stuff to get rid of the inner lining of the small intestines (the ones straight after the stomach in the digeative system) which included getting rid of entire bacteria cultures, poo that could have ended up being stuck there or something..
They said to be careful with what you ate after you were done since it ould really hurt and would feel sensitive and stuff.

Ffies this does not sound healthy in any way.

Also they say to cut out all sugar from your diet to starve cancer cells. I am not sure about the numbers but quite a few people seem to feel the need or urge to keep consuming sugar and often not a little of it. However. That is hard to say.

Also I did read that cancercells get created by the mitochondrien (energy factories of the cell) having to process glucose without oxygen which leads to toxic residue which then leads to damage of the cell.

If so then the problem would be fixed by adding more oxygen which is said the oxygen therapy can be used for. Hydroxyperoxide I mean.

Just a note to the OP, as requested, any further references to this book, particularly lengthy text bytes from it will not be approved as they violate copyright requirements for the group.

Furthermore, quoting the book's sections of what is essentially a form of crooked logic does not scientifically validate it as facts, and save for a few, many of the 'new' members at which you are aiming this information are likely to be highly impressionable and in their teens, a time when fasting can cause some very serious side effects.

You have mentioned the book, and its title which is information by which any interested person can search and read the book for themselves should they be so interested.

You may use this thread to discuss your thoughts on fasting however quoting large excerpts from the book via cut and paste will not be allowed.

Ha 

On May 18, 2017, at 6:09 AM, ivyissexy69@... [SSHealth] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Just a note to the OP, as requested, any further references to this book, particularly lengthy text bytes from it will not be approved as they violate copyright requirements for the group.

Furthermore, quoting the book's sections of what is essentially a form of crooked logic does not scientifically validate it as facts, and save for a few, many of the 'new' members at which you are aiming this information are likely to be highly impressionable and in their teens, a time when fasting can cause some very serious side effects.

You have mentioned the book, and its title which is information by which any interested person can search and read the book for themselves should they be so interested.

You may use this thread to discuss your thoughts on fasting however quoting large excerpts from the book via cut and paste will not be allowed.

@Johnson_Akemi, holy shit, this is seriously invaluable information.
I will copy-paste your text to have it somewhere saved...
Very interesting, and lots of information in regards to fasting (and the human metabolism; which I must confess I had no knowledge of - the things you wrote here, I mean).

Thank you.

I wanna throw this information to my parents' face now lol, but I know their brains can not comprehend common logic.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back