Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

About visualizing and directing energy after doing magical squares

Antichrist

Hello there!

I wanted to ask about visualizing a goal and directing energy towards it .

I understand when there is a specific goal, such as a car and or money. In this case, I visualize the desired car or money and direct energy towards them by stating affirmations.

But I'm not sure how to visualize when the goal is more abstract, like when I want to attract a perfect partner in my life that I want to spend the rest of my life with, or like when I want to use the sun squares to help me choose the most suitable career path for me. How should I visualize my goal in this case ( a perfect partner and a career path) ???

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!!!

Nero said:
Hello there!

I wanted to ask about visualizing a goal and directing energy towards it .

I understand when there is a specific goal, such as a car and or money. In this case, I visualize the desired car or money and direct energy towards them by stating affirmations.

But I'm not sure how to visualize when the goal is more abstract, like when I want to attract a perfect partner in my life that I want to spend the rest of my life with, or like when I want to use the sun squares to help me choose the most suitable career path for me. How should I visualize my goal in this case ( a perfect partner and a career path) ???

Thanks in advance

Hail Satan!!!
Well, just realize a loyal person loving you and being with you forever
With the career, just imagine you being happy and getting enough money with your work

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back