Header Wallpaper

About the Mars Square

Avatarlaurentum1 min to read

As I've read the Mars Square is related to the face and head. Has anyone used it before to make themselves prettier?
Will empowering the face chakras boost the process?
Speaking of the face chakras, does empowering them individually help your face develop in a prettier way?

I'm still learning, the same way as you do, the same way as we all do.

Zevist Since 15 Jan 2018 | LAURENTUM'S PROJECTS ARCHIVE |

#1
ramses13thsaid:

As I've read the Mars Square is related to the face and head. Has anyone used it before to make themselves prettier?
Will empowering the face chakras boost the process?
Speaking of the face chakras, does empowering them individually help your face develop in a prettier way?

When you look what other things Mars represents it does not fit in the picture of making yourself prettier. Venus works for beautification.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#2

It makes sense what you're saying, I just thought like "woaaa it rules over the head and face so it must be able to directly affect them".

I'm still learning, the same way as you do, the same way as we all do.

Zevist Since 15 Jan 2018 | LAURENTUM'S PROJECTS ARCHIVE |

#3
This is the targeted message.
ramses13thsaid:

It makes sense what you're saying, I just thought like "woaaa it rules over the head and face so it must be able to directly affect them".

Yes, having rulership and certain functions over the area, but for your goals a different approach would suit better.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#4
Therstharasaid:

Can the material Mars square be used to have sex with a specific person? or to bring sex into one's life in general?

My partner is very shy and reserved when it comes to sex, it's a natal thing, literally. Even though I myself encourage him as much as I can, he still acts very cowardly.

Although at first I thought it was about me and my "incompetence", I learned from my GD that he was actually the one with the problems and it was due to his own nature.

Your partner would need to work on himself as you can not effectively work on him without him wanting to change. Even being willful for changing, your partner making the progress is much more potent and efficient approach than you evoking energy on him.

Aside from the above, yes, you can invoke the energy of Mars and program it to enhance passion and lust of your sexual life. Both Aries and Scorpio Mars are great for enhancing your sexual drive. I would choose Spiritual square for enhancing myself over Material square.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide

#5
Therstharasaid:

Can the material Mars square be used to have sex with a specific person? or to bring sex into one's life in general?

My partner is very shy and reserved when it comes to sex, it's a natal thing, literally. Even though I myself encourage him as much as I can, he still acts very cowardly.

Although at first I thought it was about me and my "incompetence", I learned from my GD that he was actually the one with the problems and it was due to his own nature.

Yes, Mars will do that. In the short term, you don't need a large working or anything. In fact, you can use red energy to incite lust. I assume an initial burst would be good enough to keep him going.

Mars in Aries is basically the most combative/wild fire energy and will work fine. Same with Thurisaz. Uruz or Kenaz could help but are a little different in their own ways.

From a physical standpoint, doing anything to boost one's yang energy will increase sexual energy, such as traditional exercise or kundalini yoga.

He needs to look at his natal Mars and see how it is afflicted. For example, he may have Saturn aspecting it negatively, Neptune "dissolving" its power, or just a generally weak sign like Cancer.

I don't think you need a whole working just for a short-term effect. You possibly don't even need a whole square, which should be used carefully given that Mars does not enter another good sign until 2023.

#6
Henu the Greatsaid:
ramses13thsaid:

As I've read the Mars Square is related to the face and head. Has anyone used it before to make themselves prettier?
Will empowering the face chakras boost the process?
Speaking of the face chakras, does empowering them individually help your face develop in a prettier way?

When you look what other things Mars represents it does not fit in the picture of making yourself prettier. Venus works for beautification.

Hey henu , I know this is an old post but should you start venus spiritual or material ? and if so what affirmation would you go with because I don t really know how should I formulate one affirmation for Venus. Thank you

#7
codeine1337said:

Hey henu , I know this is an old post but should you start venus spiritual or material ? and if so what affirmation would you go with because I don t really know how should I formulate one affirmation for Venus. Thank you

See the other post I replied to you. Affirmations, in short, are:

:arrow: What you want
:arrow: How you want (should be beneficial for you)
:arrow: When you want (present tense)

Spiritual square is for personal change, and material square is for changes outside of you, to put it simply. Sometimes, changes inside of you change the outer world, so there's that too.

To supercharge your magickal experience: Hera's Guidance

For beginners: A Beginner's Guide