Header Wallpaper

About breathing exercises

AvatarJupiter1 min to read

Hello there , sometimes when I do breathing exercises and when I close my eyes , after I get deep at some point while I m doing the exercise my body starts shaking and feels like in a trance for 2-3 seconds. Is this bad or ?

#1

I believe that's just the way your body is reacting to the increased levels of bioelectricity.

#2

Hello there , sometimes when I do breathing exercises and when I close my eyes , after I get deep at some point while I m doing the exercise my body starts shaking and feels like in a trance for 2-3 seconds. Is this bad or ?

If you mean, that you feel like your body is waving back and forth, when you meditate and your eyes are closed for example. This most likely means, that energy is raised and tries to flow, but can't flow freely. In this process pathways are opening up, and the energy can flow how it is supposed to do.
This feeling of waving back and forth, as if you are on a ship, will not last forever. After some time of meditations, it will be gone.

If you mean like, that your muscles are physically twitching, this is due to heightened Vril. Your body should also adapt to this.

Both are good signs.

[ email redacted ]

"Don’t quit. Suffer now,
and live the rest of your life as a Champion.“

Read the Temple of Zeus: Learn the truth and knowledge that has been secret and forbidden for MILLENIA!!

STAND TALL, BE PROUD, BE STRONG, YOU ARE PART OF ZEUS‘S HOUSE!

HAIL LADY INANNA!!
HAIL LORD APOLLO!!
HAIL BAAL-ZEBULON!!
HAIL FATHER ZEUS!!

#3

When I do deep breathing exercises I can feel vibration in the front of my body and a tingling and like a vibrations surround me it blackness I feel more then ever

#4
This is the targeted message.
Hellenic Zevismsaid:post: 505108

It's probably the vril/chi running through your body, and it seems like the front extensions of your chakras (they have front, middle, and back extensions, except for the 7th chakra) are being stimulated the most.

Really I never knew that