Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Abbadon

tigirus

About five months ago I found out Abbadon is my guardian demon. But Hes not listed on the JOS website. Why not? Anyone have any information on Him? Please discuss.

He is on JoS, under "High Ranking Gods". http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... MONSI.html

ABADDON
Abbadon is also known as Apollyon

Abaddon is an Advisor. He is Lord of the Abyss and King of the Demons.

High Priestess Persephone relates her experience with Abaddon:
He is quite large, I would say at least 8 ft tall. He is stocky, wears a type of battle garb when I see him. He is dark looking with a dark complexion, eyes and hair, along with a moustache

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

About five months ago I found out Abbadon is my guardian demon. But Hes not listed on the JOS website. Why not? Anyone have any information on Him? Please discuss.

"ABADDON
He is quite large, I would say at least 8 ft tall. He is stocky, wears a type of battle garb when I see him.
He is dark looking with a dark complexion, eyes and hair, along with a moustache. "

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tigirus" <tigirus@... wrote:

He is listed under the high ranking section. But since his passage is small i'll just post it
ABADDON

He is quite large, I would say at least 8 ft tall. He is stocky, wears a type of battle garb when I see him. He is dark looking with a dark complexion, eyes and hair, along with a moustache

HELP plese i made my frist pact 2 years ago and i havnt heard seen or felt anything i feel as if i ont belong and thats crazy because i know deep down in my heart i really want to theres nothing more then being apart of this famliy that i want to do plese someone help im trying hard but my faiths runing out plese brothers and sisters i need you

Okay, thats interesting enough. Does anyone have any other information? These groups should be for discussing information that goes beyond what is written on the JOS.

Everybody's experience is different Keun.If you did it with the right intentions,than you are part of the family.You don't need faith,when you have trust.And Satan proves Himself to e everyday.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:44 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Abbadon

HELP plese i made my frist pact 2 years ago and i havnt heard seen or felt anything i feel as if i ont belong and thats crazy because i know deep down in my heart i really want to theres nothing more then being apart of this famliy that i want to do plese someone help im trying hard but my faiths runing out plese brothers and sisters i need you

I think you are asking more for someones personal experiences tigirus,I have none,but maybe someone on here does.But I do agree,that there are important things we can learn,from other peoples experiences.Hail SatanBrian

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 9:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Abbadon

Okay, thats interesting enough. Does anyone have any other information? These groups should be for discussing information that goes beyond what is written on the JOS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back