Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Review of Satan's Poetry

Satan's Crow

A sermon by HPHC for the first poem

Satan's Poem III

I have created the men of time
The seven earths and the seven heavens.
These are my suns shine on the worlds
Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden
I am who creates in the wombs as I like.
People and I made my miracles appear in my creations.
I am the being of beings and all the beings.
I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations.
I am God of Gods and all of the throne.
And all of heavens are of my inventions.
I am the one whose secret is venerated
To me are the thanks, praise to me, venerated is my being.

' So Saith Shaitan

Review Section;

- I have created the men of time

Having defeated time and death God created humanity.

Life and time are built on natural cycles. No matter how bad the world is, every age has had its rulers and heroes. Everything is a product of time, but gods and heroes shape time.

I believe that every person in the world belongs to the cycle of the world.

-The seven earths and the seven heavens.

The 7 gods of Greek mythology symbolize the 7 chakras. The sun chakra governs not only power but also will. Satan's will can light up entire worlds.

Each chakra is related to a certain planet. In JoS there is an Egyptian text where the priests sing for the gods with 7 vowels. I think this is also known as the "Language of Nature" in Egypt.

Musica universalis, the music of the spheres or the harmony of the spheres, is a philosophical concept that sees the proportions of the movements of the heavenly bodies as a form of music.(1)

- Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden

Once we truly understand Lord Satan's secrets, we can change the world. For a very long time the Heroes of the Black Sun kept the truth a secret; and now we all know how much our lives have changed after coming to the JoS. I believe that this is a sign of what a great level of existence man can reach with the help of the Gods.

Passing on knowledge to other generations consists of 3 stages; Understand, Apply and Share.
Once we truly know, we can recreate ourselves.
We have to fight not only for ourselves but also for those of our own race. Guide the lost as Lord Satan has commanded. If you are blind, the truth will always appear to you as a secret/unknown.

Men trust their ears less than their eyes. -Herodot

- People and I made my miracles appear in my creations.

Every Gentile carries the genes of the Gods in his soul. This is what connects us to them.
We and Satan have demonstrated in our creation that knowledge still exists. This is the difference between the one who knows and the one who does not know; what looks like order to the one who does not know is actually chaos. All Abrahamic nonsense talks nonsense about what they think is order. For me this has always invoked anxiety. Not the unknown but the sense of acceptance of the unknown always brings chaos in life. We are the ones who will rise in the skies of the eternal sky.

- I am God of Gods and all of the throne.

Ever since I was a child, sometimes I had certain experiences in my soul. Sometimes my body would stop for a few seconds, suddenly go into a trance. This prevents me from pretending to be someone else. Then, coming out of this trance, I would say, "Who was that?" There was only one answer to that question, "Silence".

In the ritual of power, Satan is described in two words; "The loud" and "Silent". Wisdom is gained through introspection and experience. Satan is wise because he knows when to listen and when to raise his voice. He is God, he is God because he is wise.

The secrets of silence are always telling us something. Listen to him.

Praise him, thank him, honor his presence!

Honor and power to Satan and then to all the ancient gods!

(1) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musica_universalis

-Satan's Crow

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

A sermon by HPHC for the first poem

Satan's Poem III

I have created the men of time
The seven earths and the seven heavens.
Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden
People and I made my miracles appear in my creations.
I am the being of beings and all the beings.
I am that who satisfied all the worlds in my creations.
I am God of Gods and all of the throne.

' So Saith Shaitan

Review Section;

- I have created the men of time

Having defeated time and death God created humanity.

Life and time are built on natural cycles. No matter how bad the world is, every age has had its rulers and heroes. Everything is a product of time, but gods and heroes shape time.

I believe that every person in the world belongs to the cycle of the world.

-The seven earths and the seven heavens.

The 7 gods of Greek mythology symbolize the 7 chakras. The sun chakra governs not only power but also will. Satan's will can light up entire worlds.

Each chakra is related to a certain planet. In JoS there is an Egyptian text where the priests sing for the gods with 7 vowels. I think this is also known as the "Language of Nature" in Egypt.

Musica universalis, the music of the spheres or the harmony of the spheres, is a philosophical concept that sees the proportions of the movements of the heavenly bodies as a form of music.(1)

- Guide the perplexed and my secrets are hidden

Once we truly understand Lord Satan's secrets, we can change the world. For a very long time the Heroes of the Black Sun kept the truth a secret; and now we all know how much our lives have changed after coming to the JoS. I believe that this is a sign of what a great level of existence man can reach with the help of the Gods.

Passing on knowledge to other generations consists of 3 stages; Understand, Apply and Share.
Once we truly know, we can recreate ourselves.
We have to fight not only for ourselves but also for those of our own race. Guide the lost as Lord Satan has commanded. If you are blind, the truth will always appear to you as a secret/unknown.

Men trust their ears less than their eyes. -Herodot

- People and I made my miracles appear in my creations.

Every Gentile carries the genes of the Gods in his soul. This is what connects us to them.
We and Satan have demonstrated in our creation that knowledge still exists. This is the difference between the one who knows and the one who does not know; what looks like order to the one who does not know is actually chaos. All Abrahamic nonsense talks nonsense about what they think is order. For me this has always invoked anxiety. Not the unknown but the sense of acceptance of the unknown always brings chaos in life. We are the ones who will rise in the skies of the eternal sky.

- I am God of Gods and all of the throne.

Ever since I was a child, sometimes I had certain experiences in my soul. Sometimes my body would stop for a few seconds, suddenly go into a trance. This prevents me from pretending to be someone else. Then, coming out of this trance, I would say, "Who was that?" There was only one answer to that question, "Silence".

In the ritual of power, Satan is described in two words; "The loud" and "Silent". Wisdom is gained through introspection and experience. Satan is wise because he knows when to listen and when to raise his voice. He is God, he is God because he is wise.

The secrets of silence are always telling us something. Listen to him.

Praise him, thank him, honor his presence!

Honor and power to Satan and then to all the ancient gods!

(1) https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musica_universalis

-Satan's Crow

I'm sorry, but don't you think that a poem with such occult and important messages should be analyzed by the High Priest or High Priestess? You make some good points in your post, but isn't it better to read the High Priest's analysis when the time comes?

Even if you write with good intentions, people may mistake your writing for a sermon. Because at the top you have shared the sermon of the High Priest in black font. Some people may think that it is a part of that sermon because you have not written "This is my review" neither in the title nor in the beginning of your post.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back