Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

A Question about Human Creation

shacklesandlace

I had a question concerning human creation. What was the purpose of our creation? That may seem kind of silly and elementary, but, I just wondered.

The Gods expanding their own life form which was an evolutionary miracle of Nature herself. They shamelessly and in love wanted to give birth to new conscious beings that would later on expand their genome and grow in power, just like they did. Beings that would constantly grow and evolve without any limit. So that our species would expand and play our part in this evolution that the universe itself is part of, as living beings within it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "shacklesandlace" <shacklesandlace@... wrote:

I had a question concerning human creation. What was the purpose of our creation? That may seem kind of silly and elementary, but, I just wondered.

<td val[/IMG]My understanding is the Gods came here to use us to mine gold for their planet.When we were done we were suppose to be distroyed but Satan wanted us to evolve to be like Him and the other Gods and so he gave us the gift of the serpent so we could become like Him.Even brings a tear to my eye when I think of how much he loves us to defy His own father on our behalf.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] A Question about Human Creation
Sent: Thu, Sep 6, 2012 7:43:57 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I had a question concerning human creation. What was the purpose of our creation? That may seem kind of silly and elementary, but, I just wondered.

[/TD]

It is a very thoughless and loving thing to do.Definately sets him apart on many levels from the false bible God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

My understanding is the Gods came here to use us to mine gold for their planet.When we were done we were suppose to be distroyed but Satan wanted us to evolve to be like Him and the other Gods and so he gave us the gift of the serpent so we could become like Him.Even brings a tear to my eye when I think of how much he loves us to defy His own father on our behalf.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

so true!!!!! Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 7, 2012 7:30 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: A Question about Human Creation

It is a very thoughless and loving thing to do.Definately sets him apart on many levels from the false bible God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

My understanding is the Gods came here to use us to mine gold for their planet.When we were done we were suppose to be distroyed but Satan wanted us to evolve to be like Him and the other Gods and so he gave us the gift of the serpent so we could become like Him.Even brings a tear to my eye when I think of how much he loves us to defy His own father on our behalf.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back