Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

a few questions about the metal implants the greys have put in some people

Dr. Brxndy

1) are these claims real (i watch a lot of ancient aliens and from what i saw the proof people presented kinda of convinced me it was real)

2) if it is real why would the greys chose their specific people in particular

3) some people who said they got these implants said that it improved their life, is this just the greys trying to deceive the media to make mainstream media make the greys look the good guys?

4) what could the purpose of these implants really be

5) if an SS gets on of these implants what actions should they take

(for people not fully understanding this post i am NOT a fan of the greys im am just extremely curious on the matter)

thank you for your time Praise the gods hail satan

Ancient Aliens is mostly just christian/jew bullshit.

If you want to know about the grey alien brain implant, Elon Musk is building it. He calls it nuerolink.

Ancient Aliens is mostly just christian/jew bullshit.

If you want to know about the grey alien brain implant, Elon Musk is building it. He calls it nuerolink.
To add to this, human implant of neuralink has already happened, they in their second phase of human trials which have been approved and their website has opened public to apply to get these implants. So far it's only for paraplegics, but that's just the starting point. Once they do this then it'll be open for a wider trial.

So far they are based on electrodes which can send brain activity signals to a receiver to allow these paraplegics to operate computer systems with their thoughts. There have been previous mentions by elon that eventually neuralink would be able to do other things, like erasing memory and restoring to an older backup of memory among other completely artificial things.

This is probably the biggest technological threat to humanity I have seen in mainstream technology.

Taking humans further and further away from what makes us human. What's really alarming is, if in the future neuralink can remove memory, then they can essentially send signals thru neuralink to people to trigger behaviors and activities and then wipe out the memories, all done remotely. Who knows, cause another pandemic and then force vaccinations and send nanotechnology implants through them. Completely control the public without them even knowing, create a full slave army and then wipe their memories out. They could even link it to an AI, further developing AI based on live human brain activity and further control humans with AI.

This neuralink is really a shocking and alarming threat.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back