Header Wallpaper

Astrology #76134 GF cheating on me?

AvatarAsk Zeus Operator1 min to read

If her Mars/Venus is conjunct in the 12th Sagittarius which is also conjuncting her AC in the solar return chart... should I be weary?

It is also inconjunct/quincunx her natal Saturn in Taurus 5th (retrograde) and Jupiter in Gemini 5th (also retrograde) and the Jupiter is connected to an Air Grand Trine: Mar's in Libra in the 9th/Conj. MC, Neptune in 1st and Jupiter 5th. She is also a Sagittarius Sun and has Venus in Capricorn in her 1st.

Am I cooked bro's.

#1

I don't see why you're worried about it. You'd know that best.

Just because Mars is in the 12th house, we can't decide this on our own. If you suspect something, just look for evidence. But it is still not right to be paranoid about it.



"For Zeus is mightier than all gods and men. He holds the balance of fate in his hands, and no one can escape his will."

#2

It is difficult to say this, I thnk barely anyone can cheat his/her partner depending on many situations, including the level of external energies "calling" for that - I mean if you live in Qatar and you are a married woman wearing burqa even if your planets are very strong about cheating you won't be able to so this won't manifest, if you live in in a big city it may be much easier having a chance for this.
Said this, Sagittarius Sun makes a person prone to be honest and fair and Venus in Capricorn should make her very serious about relationship. I agree about Mars+Venus in 12th and 12th ruler in Gemini may lead to a bit of change, seems like there are 2 opposite tendencies. It does not seems to bad but I'd also look at your sinastry. I am not the most expert, just going by feeling.

#3
This is the targeted message.

Don't let astrology decide your life, use it as a partner and let it help you observe.

I'm still learning, the same way as you do, the same way as we all do.

Zevist Since 15 Jan 2018 | LAURENTUM'S PROJECTS ARCHIVE |