Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

#415 Too much pain that causes immense stress

AskSatanOperator

Hi,

I've been in excruciating toothache pain for a very long time. Ibuprofen no longer works, I can't take paracetamol as I am allergic to it, I'm taking codeine prescribed to me, but it's only 2 tablets left and that's it.
Rinsing with salt doesn't help, swishing mouth and affected area with colloidal silver doesn't help for long, Peroxide doesn't work, cleaning my teeth in between meals doesn't help..

I cannot afford to go to the dentist, the free option of the dentist is requiring me to wait, it's been like 3 or so months now of 6 months. I can barely eat, my teeth are very fragile and falling out, have holes and are rotting in my mouth.

I've done healing workings and freeing of the soul workings to get rid of the pain and heal my teeth, but that doesn't help.

My partner helped me get to the dentist, but apparently I am immune to the local anaesthetic.

Pulling negative energy out, breathing in white gold energy from the Sun during the day doesn't help.

Doing Lord Valerefontis ritual and asking for help as well as help from Father Satan doesn't help.

What do I do?? I feel so hopeless and lost and depressed and in constant pain everyday.

Please help, I cannot live like this anymore....

You probably have a lot of negative karma that causes this disease to manifest, such as Mars in Capricorn. Removing that now doesn't really help your situation though as it's already manifested itself; it will only prevent further manifestations.

At this point, you must address this issue physically, i.e., have dental procedures. Nobody will tell you this because nobody wants to be the one to say it, but like at some point you have to hit rock bottom and make a decision. Is it getting into debt so you can be pain free and fix your life? Does it mean selling a prized possession or doing something you thought is beneath you to earn the money? I'm not suggesting you do anything illegal, but how desperate are you? I don't think you've explored all your options or are even willing to. What's the worst that could happen? And when you ask yourself, don't shame yourself and try to hide the answers, literally explore every possibility.

You have to get real, how much pain are you willing to be in, and for how long? What price are you willing to pay to get out of this?

Unfortunately, I will have to agree with Power of Justice. Serious health problems require a physical solution - especially when the problem is so severe or advanced that it has started affecting the physical body so blatantly (you said your teeth have holes).

If I were you, and if I couldn't ask financial help from anyone (make sure that the government doesn't have some kind of medical financial aid), I would do money workings, and I would ask Satan's help in finding the money i needed (even if it's a different job).

There was a difficult period in my life in the past where I was asking Satan's help but received no answer. At some point, I realized that the kind of help I was asking from him was wrong all along. My issue lied elsewhere. Maybe this is the case for you as well? Instead of asking for help in healing, maybe focus on the financial matter in order to afford a dentist and do whatever procedure needs to be done.

Rotting? How did it get to this stage?

Nothing is going to change without medicine and surgery at this critical level. If you had done these workings when you just had enamel problems or the occasional shattered tooth in the past, it would've arrested the issue, but this has turned into a full on infection and is extremely destructive.

HPS Maxine who was unfathomably advanced had a cat who was gravely ill. The workings stabilized the cat's health but it still needed surgery.

You need physical intervention. As JG PoJ says, it's worth even going into most kinds of debt to arrest this and to restore some normal function.

Also, I want to add because I feel like the OP has been misled, Munka is really not a toy with severe disease, emergency and things like this. There can be severe backlash. It's not just about the karma being too late to remove but the fact the person has to be strong enough to counteract it at any point and when someone is very ill suggesting this can be nuts.

I quote all previous advice you need a doctor ! If you cannot afford immediate surgery and need to wait 3 months, you can try the following to "resist" :
- Sugars will worsen your problem, avoid as much as possible, try to eat food with low sugar or no sugar at all or alternatives. Avoid sugar with coffee, and sugar drinks like coke, etc.
- If you can afford, try to wash your mouth with a couple of drops of tea tree oil (you can find in herbal shops) as it cleanses most bacteria that are responsible for tooth decay
- Acidity worsens the problem. Drinking water with lemon juice and/or sodium carbonate will lower acidity of your digestive system, mount, and consequently blood
- Try to eat food that needs few chewing. Like soups made with cereals/legumes so you can avoid a lot of chewing, soft vegetables, fish instead of meat (softer).
- Eating fresh apples helps to keep mouth bacteria in balance and cleans. You can grate apples so you do not need to chew.

Hi,

I've been in excruciating toothache pain for a very long time. Ibuprofen no longer works, I can't take paracetamol as I am allergic to it, I'm taking codeine prescribed to me, but it's only 2 tablets left and that's it.
Rinsing with salt doesn't help, swishing mouth and affected area with colloidal silver doesn't help for long, Peroxide doesn't work, cleaning my teeth in between meals doesn't help..

I cannot afford to go to the dentist, the free option of the dentist is requiring me to wait, it's been like 3 or so months now of 6 months. I can barely eat, my teeth are very fragile and falling out, have holes and are rotting in my mouth.

I've done healing workings and freeing of the soul workings to get rid of the pain and heal my teeth, but that doesn't help.

My partner helped me get to the dentist, but apparently I am immune to the local anaesthetic.

Pulling negative energy out, breathing in white gold energy from the Sun during the day doesn't help.

Doing Lord Valerefontis ritual and asking for help as well as help from Father Satan doesn't help.

What do I do?? I feel so hopeless and lost and depressed and in constant pain everyday.

Please help, I cannot live like this anymore....
I am familiar with your problem, but in a very light version, because I have never brought my teeth to such a state as yours, but my teeth used to hurt.

Most likely you have problems with Saturn, which reminds you of your problem in the form of pain that you have not solved

Ibuprofen and paracetamol do not help with toothache - this is a fact and I was convinced of it when my teeth hurt.

The only effective remedy that I used on my own without the recommendation of doctors is premium vodka (of the best quality), I rinsed my teeth with premium vodka when I had caries and when I had a wisdom tooth, vodka effectively relieves pain in both teeth and gums, the trick is that you do not you need to drink it, You can only rinse your mouth with it and spit it out, but of course I drank a little, although I drink alcohol only on holidays and in small quantities.

A free dentist will treat your teeth for a long time, maybe a month, but he will cure you, maybe it will take you a year to cure all your teeth for free, if there are more than 5 of them, but it's worth it.

When I graduated from the institute and I had no money, I also could not get an appointment with a free dentist, but I was not going to stand the pain and I went out of line when I feigned acute pain, as a result I was missed out of records and queues and I got to a dental surgeon, from that day I was enrolled to the attending physician and I cured the tooth pretty quickly, but I had to show arrogance and cunning, sometimes in my country there is no way without it, otherwise you can die if people have more serious cases.

In my country, many people often have to resort to bribes, throw money at doctors and make gifts (they are not paid enough) so that they treat you out of turn, or even treat you normally, in most cases, doctors themselves hint at this, but this is a feature of my country, not karma, or the natal chart of a particular person, because the majority of the population is poor.

I understand that if I had been born in the USA, and not in Eastern Europe, I would have lived in chocolate, because with the efforts I have now, in the USA I would have earned just a monstrous lot of money, because I am a very hardworking person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back